I listened as they called my President a Muslim. I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys...

I listened as they called my President a Muslim. I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys. I listened as they said he wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could. I saw the pictures of him as Hitler. I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice. I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialogue. I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was. I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn. I watched as they did just that. I listened. I watched. I paid attention. Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this... I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be. I will do this as quickly as possible every chance I get. I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice. I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them. Them. The people who voted for him. The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win. I will do this so that they never forget. And they will hear me. They will see it in my eyes when I look at them. They will hear it in my voice when I talk to them. They will know that I know who they are. They will know that I know what they are. Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's. I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give

have sex

this faggotry is cancer
>saged and hidden

Lol ok, faggot. Want a tissue?

bump

It's the turn to take the blame. Patience.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT

shelley duvall??

>I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice
translation:
>I will fall for the God Emperor's every 21D chess move like a gullible retard, who I am

>I listened as they called my President a Muslim. I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys. I listened as they said he wasn't born here.

All of which is true, from a certain point of view.

and plenty of blame you wil get. im praying day and night for another recession under Trump, and he gets us into a couple more wars. i want him to drive this country to the ground

Seriously you can tell there are MSM faggot invading this board like OP. They act as if they are making some big stand right after America just mustered its biggest stand against liberal censorship

canadians need not apply

tl,dr

eat a bullet kike

if you didn't read it how did you come to the decision to disagree with me and throw childish insults?

how did my IP change

newfag

No for real

>tl;dr

You seem upset.

>I watched as the first black president assumed office in a country people call racist and no riots took place due to his victory.
I watched as people said mean things about the President, as always happens, and used the legal system set in place to block some of his policies.
>So this makes it okay to riot and act like we never said horrible things about the President before the black guy, because we didn't get our way for another four years.

I know this is bait, but people are seriously acting like Obama was a brief eight year period where everyone had freedom, and that no one was allowed to ever criticise Bush because the Klan would come to your house and gas you on the spot. I don't mind people protesting Trump, but fuck this bullshit of rioting and blocking emergency vehicles, and calling it "peaceful protests".

>shut down the government and hurt the entire nation

Cuck moron. A nation is a group of people that together choose to form a political body. The fucking USG is a corporation that was formed by the States, not a group of people. It's fucking purposes do not include providing assistance to individuals. Lying sack of shit politicos have been hammering the big lie for more than a century.

Except nothing's going to go wrong. Trump's smarter than you are, and he is smarter than his opponents. He'll continue winning, and you'll continue being salty, because you're a joyless faggot and a nu-male pussy who should stop being angry and sit down and seriously re-think your choices and lifestyle, and try to be more like Trump himself. Or continue to wallow in failure.

>open worthwhile dialogue

Fuck you cuck POSs commie mother fuckers. Your worldview is so fucked up bizarre no intelligent dialogue is possible. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.

Good man!
Keep up the good fight, don't let that pussy grabbing monster and his bloodthirsty henchmen to control the narrative from the White House! People like you must fight against his tyranny, to prove that fascism and racism will not prevail in America.
And you are not alone in this noble struggle. La Resistance is growing every day, so don't let them to tell you otherwise!

Thank you OP, you are so correct.

>I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.

Delusional commie POS, it was irrelevant whom Obama choose for the selected fucktard would have very likely held the same false beliefs as those of comrade Obama. Only a thorough going proper objective minded Constitutional Conservative can be accepted as a SCOTUS candidate. Such a person rejects the egregiously erroneous communist democrat worldview.

Haha holy shit.

Still in bargaining stage. Get over it.

Cheer up OP. He will be impeached or assasinated..most likely the former

>I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this... I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.

We will never work with commie scum like you.

I actually completely agree.

is namecalling the best you can do? fucking kill yourself my man

she needs to be incarcerated for inciting riots

>path to progress
You have misspelled decadence.

t. literally who: the country

Cuck OP

>Be American Commie
>Don't understand Communist Ideology
>Biggest perceived enemy previously communist country
>Too simple to understand what trump is doing
>EnjoyPlayingCheckers.com
>GodEmperorPlaying5DChess.jpeg
>Want some fries with that salt?

That is a big post

4u

>Bitches about people name calling and being critical of someone because of what they are, and for discarding their opinion for no other good reason
>Does the same to someone from the Ukraine because they're from the Ukraine

This is why you're not taken seriously.

isn't that exactly what everyone on here does when a Canadian, Swede or Indian posts?

your president elect rages on twitter like a faggot millennial when he gets insulted.

Sup Forums what a joke... thinking trump will fix or do anything. ha.

and you faggot millenials rage about Trump tweeting shit.

test

Warrior