You claim to have some affection for me, some love for me, some respect for me, or whatever...

You claim to have some affection for me, some love for me, some respect for me, or whatever. You assume there's something positive in the relationship and you say to them:

Do you support the use of violence against me?

>Stef, but she's your mother!

Yes, she is! And that's why she's not fucking dead! The bond was strong enough that I didn't fucking kill her

90% OF PARENTS SPANK THEIR CHILDREN

I one day would like to see legitimate criticism of stef. muh cult and leaving an abusive home are pretty weak... Non arguments

this quote is from Adolf himself, not by Molyneux

Not an argument.

Why did he write this book? Is it antisemitic?

Henry Ford had a newspaper and wrote a section weekly for years about how the jews controlled everything.

THE TRUTH ABOUT STEFAN MOLYNEUX

That hes jewish?

He admitted that already.

He's a pathological bullshitter which means he doesn't even know he is full of shit.

So like every leftist ever.

Anyways, he renounced his libertarian beliefs a while ago, he is our guy now, even if hes just doing it for money.

>this is what cult inductees actually believe

I don't get how these anti-Molyneux shills can be so pathetic. All this shit was debunked a thousand times. The picture in this post isn't Molyneux pretending to be a woman, he just copied a comment he deemed nice from some other location into the youtube comments section.

Here we go again. His mother being part jewish does not, in any way, mean that Moly has a soft spot for. Taking into account shit like it's more likely to mean the fucking opposite.

Wow, look at all these arguments!

>trying to paint free market in bad light
two shills for good goy fund

what video was this from?

is it true that he's a cult leader? I thought he lived just north of Toronto, seems like a strange place to start your own cult.

> Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday's defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more--the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods."

high verbal IQ combined with no Logos.

Precisely what parasitic merchants need to survive.