Anyone notice how ISIS went real, real quiet since Brexit and hardly a peep in the lead up to Trump's election?

Anyone notice how ISIS went real, real quiet since Brexit and hardly a peep in the lead up to Trump's election?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/11/shooting-california-polling-station/507029/
news.sky.com/story/police-foil-planned-terror-attack-in-france-10666046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah they had a vid out a couple weeks ago where they beheaded people in a field one after the other, I think with Trump and Brexit everybody has just been so distracted they havn't bothered checking them out.

putin killed them. and their supporters.

((( ISIS ))) going extinct soon.

I mean attacks in the west obviously. They're not going to have a fucking truce in Syria for PR purposes are they?

Did you see their video showing Melbourne landmarks?
Can't think of a better place to culturally enrich

ISIS are currently having their arses kicked in Syria. They're a bit busy to worry about Europe.
Plus after the spate earlier in the year Europe is so locked down there's little chance of much happening atm.

oh yes.
Almost like they're preparing for something or waiting for orders.

Their worth their weight in shit. Course they had their inspired attacks here and there but NONE on election day. Thousands of sympathisers and guns in the US, not one attack. When they do attack it's always cowards firing at unarmed civilians.

They even called for attacks during ramadan and election day. Nothing happened.

Yeah and they did a tourist video for Melbourne as well.

USA kept them alive by giving them money/weapons to push Russia/Syria into a corner.

They can eradicate (((ISIS))) in a few days if they want, it's just used as a political proxy tool for all sides.

Yeah the problem is they attack the more they red pill the people and the islamic take over will never happen

Melbfag here, at this point it would nearly be in our interests. It's as shit as you imagine here, but there's still a fuckton of normies one attack away from flipping their shit and voting ON next time around.

Well yeah, learning German and French takes a little while.

>ISIS
>push Russia into corner
kek

Smells like meme spirit

What are you trying to say goy?

Wasn't there something in California on election day? I remember reading about an attack..

Nigga why you think Putin was pissed and "threatened" WW3?

They were fine with Iraq. They were fine with Libya. But Syria crossed the line.

bumping for info on this

ISIS is CIA dumbass

ISIS literally means INTELLIGENCE

Obama and Hillary were funding 'moderate rebels' to overthrow libya egypt and syria . A lot of them took the weapons and did what sand niggers do best. Russia knows this which is why they're balls deep in syria helping them out.

They're both war criminals and should be punished for treason.

theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/11/shooting-california-polling-station/507029/

>isis
>real

It's just Crisis Actors and CGI. The executioners on the beach video were like 9 feet tall!

France probably has them just about beat I think. It's been a little over a year since France declared war on them.

> what isis? we are innocent children in moderate school
> silent
They are whatever, but no silent. Anglo just changed the narrative from WMD`s to liberat... err i mean from moderate terrorism to muh schools.

Maybe because The USA-led coalition made great advances in Iraq, taking back Nimrud and almost taking back Mossul

yes, incredibly suspicious

The Saudis have obviously put them on hold so as not to help Trump

They know that the end is coming soon. Inauguration is in January, nukes will be flying by the beginning of February.

This
t. Citizen of the Islamic Caliphate of Dandenongistan

French police just foiled an imminent attack by ISIS user.
news.sky.com/story/police-foil-planned-terror-attack-in-france-10666046

What, a truck driver actually pulled over for a routine stop?

>tfw my mom thinks im a tinfoil wearing faggot cause i went on a rant of how there wouldnt be any attacks because they want Hillary to win for open borders

Iraq and Lybia where just cases of petrodollar weakness.

Syria is just another case of it. A good place for a hub for gas and oil contraband. A good place to stop burgers from fucking with us. Fuck with us one more time and petrodollar ends.

I really regret we have not destroyed petrodollar yet, because you would not appreciate our rarity anyway.

intel agencies prob working overtime

Germany just raided mosques too