As a white, German and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a white, German and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itÂ’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnÂ’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

Blacks lack intelligence and abstract thinking patterns, they are living in the moment.

Good pasta, my proxy friend, kill yourself
Saged

East Asians have a tradition of cherishing living in the moment, but they still score higher in IQ tests than Europeans.

>East Asians have a tradition of cherishing living in the moment
They are also obsessed with their traditions.

>X is Y because I said so
>deistic copula
>mouth of god style of speech

And cannot park due to slitty eyes.

>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

Sage

>White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can

OP is not a doctor, but an amateur baiting faggot

This is pasta.

Sage

They are like women or aspies.

>straight hair
>no advantage

8/8 (y)GR8

>This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans

Like civilisation?

If this thread was gay yesterday. It's a fucking nigger of a thread today m80

Sage

>Blacks can survive the elements of Europe
>completely ignores the fact that Somalians have a uncharacterisically high amount of handicapped children in Scandinavia due to the mothers' frequent Vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy

I don't even need to look at the rest of your post

As a white, Austrian and shitposter on Sup Forums, I can say with confidence that I've seen this exact thread before.

If blacks are the master race and we all come from Africans, why after all that headstart in Africa they still live in mud huts, have no functioning society and had not built cities until we built came built them?

OP is wrong because Filipinos are the strongest race in the world

Also culture plays a huge rule. Asians are also a result of inbreeding.

Blacks today lack a strong culture to build and maintain a society.

OP is neither a doctor nor german.
We can adopt every level of sunshine (redheads excluded). We are truly the master race.

bad bait, but you made me answer so here you go (you)

actually the human race was blessed. Whites were the most favored.

>Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding.

nice use of intelectual dialect, negroid.

Dang boy are you suffering from a delusion of grandeur. Or did your mum bought you for the first time in life a doctor play set.
You must be mistaken vampires with white people.
I'm sure that's why you never left your basement. And your first contact with sun rays mist have hurt.

>People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from

LIES
I
E
S

>

Lookign at your post I like the small things you did
>itÂ’s
>isnÂ’t
Because Ä is directly neighboring the ' -symbol this typo may occurs sometimes when you know german and english keyboards. But when you miss the ' -symbol so "isnÄt" comes out. What you did makes no sense, since both the letter and the interpunction appear. Also you wrote  rather than Ä. At least your proxy is fine.

Keep on trying faggot.

why the fuck are Germans so redundant

Nice try Jew Communist propagandist.
Black humans are shittier than my shit.
>Monkey face
>Big lips
>Arrogant characteristics
>Wire like hair
Nobody, I say nobody including my poo brothers want to impregnate a black women. GTFO and accept truth cunnt.

i agree.
we currys only want to upgrade.
it's "white or good night" for us.

Factually wrong, anyone with even the most basic knowledge about evolution knows the original organism is far inferior to the ones descended from it.

turknigger detected