Holy fuck. What the fuck is South Park's end game. What the fuck do they want

Holy fuck. What the fuck is South Park's end game. What the fuck do they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmIqEnN6Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you get it? They talking to us. We're gonna get sealed in the "Danish" embassy and rickrolled to death.
Rip Assange

I've been waiting for this thread and you . This is what I got . Pic related go to the episode and start it at that time they are talking about us .

I'm glad i'm not the only one who notice. We need to dissect this stuff.

Weird, I always thought the Danish guy represented Assange and TrollTrace as Wikileaks.

Fort Collins 2:10 start there

>look up "south park fort collins" on youtube
>find this channel youtube.com/watch?v=wbmIqEnN6Ic
>their name

U got Hulu ? It's on there . That's weird the normies . I smell something strange with this election and the South Park . Did they write us in the past couple of episodes? -are the member berries the wiki leaks emails ?

South park ended in season 18

The member berries represent the "make america great again" feelings.

the problem with south park.

Really only one guy writes the material. They pay a bunch of hacks to come up with minuscule ideas that the main writer feeds off of, sometimes.

Trey parker is the actual writer and brains behind everything. His side kick is exactly that. A side kick, who puts in very little to the show.

So saying that. Trey is tapped out. He is getting less and less inspirational, as his passion wanes

It's that simple.

Early on south park was different. you start to see brilliance mid way through south park. Then it has slowly been going downhill, when he's lost his passion for the show.

Sometimes he hits an episode out of the ball park "cheesing ect".

but mostly, he's gotta contract with X network, to make X amount of shows, and he hits that mark. As a contractual agreement.

Sometimes he wins one, mostly due to fatigue of the same show for the last 15 years. He loses most.

I don't know but this has been the shittiest season so far.

Last season they got a good mix of episodic themes + overarching plot for the season. This one is all overarching plot and it's boring as fuck because they have no clue what they're talking about.

Or rehashing old movies like the Jews keep doing .

Matt and Trey planned this whole season on Hillary to win

Trump winning made them pull more bullshit out of there ass to pile on this already bad season

The Danish are the authoritarians who want to spy on everyone. The song they sing sounds its straight out of the DPRK.

That and he's old now, old people only like to complain about politics

No, we are the memberberries.

Theyre Jews who are part of the secret media club and they saw our movement gaining traction so now theyre using some kike argument that things never used to better, they've always been shit, it's jist nostalgia. As if we always had niggers and crime and faggot bullshit being shoved down our throats. Theyre just trying to frame it as though nothing has changed since the kikes took over so they can continue to push their cultural Marxism.

matt contributes fucking nothing, except voice overs.

looks familiar

stop watching this shitty show

they have no endgame

they're literally just making shitty episodes until they get canceled

t. trey stone and matt parker

Fort Collins 2:15 talks about how trolls got a person elected. It's like the writes shit post on pol .

hardcore moderate centrist.

>people for whom the existing system works well want to keep the system in place
what a suprise

Are the people in this thread unmedicated schizophrenics or something?

>red pill is the coolest pepe

I dont see how the member berries would gonna pay off if hillary won. Doesn't make sense.

Fuck off Trey.

And wtf are you doing in the Cayman Islands?

This

I don't know, of course things are getting mixed up, but you could be right.
>never gonna give you up made me lose my shit. Memberberry powah^n

ITT: Butthurt fat alt-righters.

That's what I was thinking . Member

I wish Sup Forums would stop spreading their unfunny cancer

They have fucked up because they are going with full season shitty plot arcs now.

Memberberries are evil

South park is leftist trash. Trey has become everything he used to hate. Just stop watching

SHUT UP THINGS WILL CHANGE THIS TIME.

Stay salty m8

They mentioned that memberberries showed up when a civilization reached its peak, and contributed to its subsequent downfall. They pushed Hillary as a horrible candidate at first (remember how she helped Garrison get more popular by contradicting him on how bad he was?)

I think they would either have used memberberries to play with the angry backlash of Trump supporters in the case he would have lost, or to show that Hillary being elected is a step towards the downfall of American civilization. But then Trump won, and none of it matters. Only asspulls now.

God damn those people look miserable. What's wrong with that girls face? The white guy has zero testosterone and it seems like the shitskins used all their T to grow a beard exclusively

is this how young people in the US look nowadays?

But South Park always talked about Politics although in the past it was far more natural.

Sexual Harassment Panda was a very political episode arguing for Tort Reform and less frivolous cases. But that wasn't the main part of the episode, it was more in the background.

Let's just be honest and admit that they got really lazy this season, especially compared to last season which had a lot more creative moments. How many times can they do a dumb Member Berries scene that goes nowhere except for the very end?

They're just trying to use up time.

>Memberries prank calling Putin

I laughed

I'd imagine it would have gone something like this.

>Hill wins
>Garrison is sitting at home after his loss, controlled by the Memberberries
>Barfs on Randy, controlling him too
>Member control probably would have spread through the adults of south park
>Hillary takes care of the Trolls, Gerald fights back with help from Ike and Kyle
>TrollTrace causes chaos
>Cartman and Butters stay on their sides, but reconcile, save the adults from nostalgia and the kids from identity politics
>Cartman gets an out from his emails thanks to Butters
>Gerald trolls the nation of Denmark to death, Hillary lets him go since TrollTrace is no more

>Garrison wins
>Plothole: Garrison is sitting at home after his WIN, controlled by the Memberberries
>Garrison barfs on Randy
>Garrison goes back to normal and starts doing Presidential shit
>Hillary takes care of the Trolls, Gerald fights back with help from Ike and Kyle
>TrollTrace causes chaos
>Butters and Cartman are forced to have a sudden perspective reversal, fighting over Cartman's girlfriend becoming a big scene breaks down the identity politics fighting and snaps the adults out of their nostalgia
>The sudden implied cuckery with his girlfriend will probably push the email thing under the rug
>Gerald trolls the nation of Denmark and Hillary to death

In both cases, the active Memberberries are just evil and intend to have used either Garrison or Hillary to ruin the country and start World War 3. However, the two of them are focused on President Elect stuff before they get to the Oval Office where the berries are waiting.

They were probably expecting Hillary to win, and I'm sure Trey Parker has done some research and read the Podesta emails, so deranged warmongering Hillary would have been a shoe-in for starting war with Russia. The Memberberries are already harassing Putin but Garrison will probably put a stop to it, a signal that they're moving forward instead of looking back.

Oh they're clearly talking about us. 'Member, member. Sounds a bit like Meme-berry. But I don't think its a friendly warning. Trey and Matt have never been racist. I think they're signalling that they';re still not but that they think Trump and his supporters are. They MIGHT bring it back round and highlight how libshit censorship is a factor in the rise of the new right, but I suspect they'll just take the easy way out and shit on us.

Jesus fucking christ, they fucked themselves this season.

Too bad reality got more entertaining than fiction

GIVE US OUR TAXES BACK YOU ARSEHOLES!

Early SP is great, even going back watching it now. For me it kinda peaked around 5-6-7-8. The first time I was disappointed was the series that started with 'Britney's new look'. Just felt kinda off. There have been good episodes since but not as good as the older ones and even when they score these days, it still doens't feel right. I also think they're pretty aware of this and that's what the 'Aspergers/you're getting old' episodes were about.