Do you think they raped him after this picture was taken?

Do you think they raped him after this picture was taken?

Imagine being a monk who has vowed celibacy. Then you are kidnapped by a group of feminists and they take you to their dungeon and rape you and force you to become an atheist and lose your virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI&t=56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post moar femen rape fantasies

Neat.

These whores will burn in the hellfire

Shit this makes me hard.

Is there like a video of this?

Looks like it could be fake.

Fuck feminazis anyway though. Literal cancer.

you forgot the femen trinity of STD:
HIV
HERPES
HEPATITIS C

After enduring weeks of rape in Femen's rape dungeon, you realize that sex with feminists is not as fun as it seemed. Eventually they bring a tranny feminist with a 20 centimeter cock, and xhe is ready to sodomize your hairy Christian ass. Just as about the rape is about to commence, there is a loud explosion above. You hear ''KYRIE ELEISON, KYRIE ELEISON'' and feminists screaming. It's your Orthodox brothers, coming for your rescue.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI&t=56s

The gate of your dungeon room is kicked open, and your comrades slay the feminist trans freaks right there. Some are captured alive and brought back to the monastery.

You pilgrimage back to the monastery as well and enjoy a cup of homemade tea with your monk m8's.

Rate my Sup Forums fantasy.

nice

cmon Switzerland,

WTF be normal kay?

kek noice

Burn in Hell heathen

Shit. Uh... 4, 1, 3, 2.

Why do edgy women always have to be naked? Why are they such attention seeking whores even when they're trying to prove something to the world?

because they literally have nothing to offer the world but pussy

Only if he was a complete faggot, Even a priest could bash the shit outta five women single handed.

No problem, I have cyanide capsule in my fake mower.
Monk or not I ain't getting touched sexually by a woman, ever... only men pls

>Imagine being a monk who has vowed celibacy. Then you are kidnapped by a group of feminists and they take you to their dungeon and rape you and force you to become an atheist and lose your virginity.
lay off the hentai, germoney

they're women, why doesn't he just overpower them?

You might be gay.

breddy gud

>wanting an icky disgusting female to sexual you
Whose the gay now bro?

Girls are soft and not icky at all for most of the month, user. Embrace it.

>he fell for the vaginal jew
women are always soft(on all existential levels) that's the problem m8
besides a woman is just a lesser male thats only purpose is to carry children and maybe raise them if a male is not present.

Where do I sign up for this?

Кypвa мpъcнa.