Burgers, what are some arguements for legalizing guns? Should they legalize guns in foreign countries aswell...

Burgers, what are some arguements for legalizing guns? Should they legalize guns in foreign countries aswell? (Sweden for an example)

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGE

INFRINGED

Since when guns were illegalized from sweden. Wtf i didint know that u were that cucked

No Muslim country should be armed.

Way to go buddy. You tried I guess.

Please don't legalize guns in any country with niggers/muslims.
Please don't.

This. We have niggers ruining fucking everything with their guns.

If law abiding citizens don't have guns, it doesn't mean criminals don't have them also.
Plenty of studies you can look up where they gave guns to responsible people in crime-riddled towns (in America) and crime rate went waaaay down.
If your entire country is filled with gun toting individuals there is no way anyone will wage war on your home turf. (Unless they plan on committing suicide anyways before you fucking niggers go on about 9/11 or some shit.)
>Behind every blade of grass in America, there's a redneck with a gun

Maybe that's not an exact quote from that japanese dude but you get the idea.

Dude just own some land, know someone that owns land, be over 18 and spend a weekend doing a hunting course and you can get yourself a rifle with nightvision scope.

You can get some pretty dank guns if you can afford it.

No guns for sweden then

Guns are legal here.

Guns are also legal there.

What a stupid argument.

Disgusting anime faggot. I can smell your Cheeto breath from here.

>not liking Gunsmith Cats

It's like you sick dicks for a living or something.

2016 and not using a router to mill your own 80% lower. I bet you run gas impingement in that garbage. It's a piston world now fat boy.

Legalization in Sweden would be stupid, but taking the guns from the burgers would be stupid, too. There are too many illegal guns around and if the state would take the legal guns aways, taking them from people who are really just using them to defend the families, would be terrific.

Dankly memed my friend

>piston AR
>any year ever
enjoy your carrier tilt, faggot.

Better than having a pos destined to fail in the field.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with DI ARs

>
In most countries it is legal to use deadly force in defense of one's own life.

In order to USE deadly force, one first must POSSESS deadly force, or else the above condition makes no sense.

>destined to fail in the field
Yes, which is why the original DI design won the rifle trials. Literally only failed the arctic test because the M16 they had there was sabotaged. Eugene Stoner unfucked it and it performed just fine there too.

yeah, your right to self-preservation is a good enough argument

>Not owning a gun
Stockholm shitter detected

You could go weeks without being able to clean...

Same with DI

Piston ARs are just a solution looking for a problem

I've got over a thousand rounds of Freedom Munitions (newly manufactured) M193 through one of my AR's without cleaning it. They use a dirty fucking powder. Zero problems so far.

What are you fucking retarded? Sweden literally has 600,000 registered gun owners. However gun ownership should be restricted to landowners in my opinion to discourage it falling into the "wrong" hands if you catch my drift.

>What's the point of banning guns if criminals get them anyway and commit crimes with them?

If you live in a free society then you should also have the right to defend yourself and your property, and there is no tool or weapon more fit to do this than a firearm.

Widespread gun ownership helps guarantee sovereignty as a populace that's armed to the teeth will make a foreign invasion and eventual occupation astronomically harder.

Firearms typically reduce crime rates are burglars, muggers and the like are more reluctant to target people and residences they suspect or know are armed.

Self bants

I respect that swedecuck