So what does it mean?

So what does it mean?

Fearmongering

trump is jojo canon?

They're trolling you

This propaganda is simple - the tower means splitting, may be in russia. Something is wrong now here, something changes not in a good side.
Judgement - trump will try to contol world. As usual with usa.
The world is money and deceiving. Through the money and culture many things could be done.
The hermit might be uk, guiding the way for splitting eu.
Death is, as usual, nuclear weapon, which MIGHT become used in worst situation, no changes here.
The magician - looks like illusions, provided by tech for common people, so they would not look at politics.
Whlee of fortune - currently unknown situation in eu.
The star - well, i can barely see photo, co i couldn't see, who's on them, so fuck it.

Taro lvl Sup Forums at your service.

I think the tower card is meant to show political polarization. The tower is the centrists (status quo like Hillary and Jeb) and it has been shattered. So then we have the far left commies vs the far right represented by Christians, both attacking the tower.

absolutely nothing exactly like 2015 and 2016

Most in your face occultism by NEO ever in Economist, as is everything else: globalism plans used to be a "conspiracy," "NWO," used to be a conspiracy. Not any longer--out in open. All the ads anymore have occult symbolism also. The US dollars ($20/$100?) show NYC nuking and tidal waves--huh, just a coincidence with these tarot cards I'm sure.

The Tower - The Tower represents ambitions built on false premises. The lightning bolt breaks down existing forms in order to make room for new ones. It represents a sudden, momentary glimpse of truth, a flash of inspiration that breaks down structures of ignorance and false reasoning. It also means that great changes are coming, and from this picture, I see that the world of leftist lies we've been fed for years are coming to a quick end.

Judgement - Trump obviously. The republicans hold all three positions necessary to make change across America.

The World - Globalism. At the bottom we can see a pyramid, Illuminati aka pyramid schemes connected to a two-faced mask. Above shines a book and a painting, perhaps signifying a return to older, more traditional times.

The Hermit - The lugenpresse and their hordes of useful idiots. They will protest while the world looks on.

Death - This card simply indicates transformation and change. This is definitely a time of deep transformation, likely to be both inner and outwardly in your life. Situations, things, and people that you have counted on or gotten used to may no longer be available to you in quite the same way as they once were, and this transition can be difficult for some people.

The Magician - Trump again. Looks like he's bringing back the marketing, not just for jobs but houses too.

Wheel of Fortune - No coincidence this shows the french flag. Elections across Europe are going to get rigged big-time. The ballot boxes below show the same results. But behold! Angela Merkel is getting struck by lightning! Hopefully this is the sign that great changes will happen across Europe too, for the sun shines upon Le Pen.

The Star - Unsure what this means. I cannot see the faces, but with the coment, it may signify that we're enterining a new, more promising era.

NEO = NWO*
(auto correct error)

>Merkel will fall

>France and Netherlands will be made great again

I have to disagree with you on The Hermit. I think it's meant to signify the rise of anti-globalist movements, mainly against agreements like TPP and the EU.

You're most likely right looking at the signs now. My eyes are a bit bad and thought they resembled the leftist protesters. Your line makes more sense.

It means Altright Crusaders is over and we're moving on to Wall is Unbreakable

Somebody noted that JUDGEMENT and THE STAR are the only cards that are crooked.

nothing.

whatever magic TE had was gone when moloch was defeated. Also I cancelled my subscription to TE like any good-conscience reader did this election cycle.

>le "economist covers predict the future" maymay

Their 2016 cover didn't even include a single picture of Trump, despite him dominating the news cycle from July 2015 and still ongoing.

Jesus I can remember the threads analyzing the 2015 cover. 2016 was a let-down. This one has potential.

babels tower will once again be torn down, prisedent elect (king nim rod) dispells globalism, leading his army of hermits, into the furture, leaving the furture of europe to be read in the stars

>Nobody pointing out that there are mosquitoes on the death card.

Has Zika been forgotten already? Next summer should be a treat.

People have stopped listening to (((them))) instead people have rejected the social brainwashing of the left and listened to common sense.

Absence is presence.

As a dabbler in the tarot, I can say that, if these were really drawn from a deck of trumps at random, I would be really happy. This is really good shit for us.

2nd

ZA WARUDO

This is just blatant now

>posting the wrong version

Also worth noting that The Star is connected to Aquarius. Could it be that we are finally going into the REAL age of Aquarius?

>tarot

How illuminating.

The economist got wise to all those memes about its cover being a prediction of what would happen in the next year and went with the tarot this year.

The economist and Forbes are biggest shills for corparte welfare out there, except for the think tanks like chamber of commerce.
Economics in general is just explotied to make money, who would have guessed.
The study of a system that doesnt operate by the laws of nature isn't congruent with reality, big suprise.
That's why those poor fools who were tricked into voting for trump are getting paid the same wage they were in the 60s despite decades of economic growth. The same people that have fought all our wars on behalf of their landlords have yet again been tricked into voting against their own interest. It's incredibly sad.
Anyways, ecological economics or gtfo

It means the Rothschilds are nervous.

The tower shows how communism and Christianity are a continued threat to stability.

Judgment is a loaded image, but represents the world waiting to judge Trump's actions as prez.

The world shows how everything is up in the air at this point. Art, culture, science and law wait for a signal, a changing of the guard or continued spiral into political correct hell

The hermit shows how the ignored masses are standing up to the globalists, with the help of magic hermits (praise kek)

Death is pretty standard

The magician is wearing VR goggles and running a 3d printer making houses. Tech advancements coming that are seemingly magical.

The Wheel shows how the globalist grip is slipping in the EU, much luke it has for the US and UK. They are worried.

The star needs to be blown up more. Can't tell who the faces are, could be people to look out for this year, potential deaths, but can't tell until I see more.

Where do you see that?

Soros has to go with plan B.
Which is fund liberal chaos and rig the elections... FOR the "alternative - right".

He shitskins are already in place, the people who want peace and the inner goodness of all people are already anti at right.

WW3 is being poduced .

Watch Canada become the dump ground for all refugees of this one.

When Canada gets hit with the shit sunami, Australia will be the last 'white hideout'

Doesn`t matter. Kek confirmed it.

So, for a quick overview.
>the tower
The status quo will be brought down. The complacent, the decadent, the degenerare soicety will perish.
>judgement
Obviously, Trump will be the one to topple the tower.
>the world
In conjunction with the rest of the cards, the world will change. Obviously.
>the hermit+death+magician
Us, Keks loyal few, will now truly be reckognized as meme magicians. Our days of recluses are over, and agter overcoming death, we are born again.
>fortune
Self-explainatory
>the star
Age of Aquarius

THE CARDS!!!!!! FBI user WAS RIGHT AGAIn

i want off this ride

Wow, what a way to out yourself as a huge faggot. Your attitude towards these people is why the DNC lost.

As someone who's studied tarot immensely, I can tell you all that the people making this had no idea what they were doing, and just tried to mash cultural icons into the art of relevant sounding tarot cards without any consideration or research toward what the subtleties in each art portray.

No conspiracy here, just inept artists trying to be edgy

probably a lot

So, how did I do?

What FBI user?

Looks like all faces in the star are women's

It means the economist stopped to pretend that they talk about economy and admitted they're shills and hacks that have to resort to the occult to obtain anything.
Daily Reminder that the occult is ultimate degeneracy.

Death looks like a drought and famine has occurred causing war

To add to this:

Judgment. I think this is just a visual metaphor of Trump "sitting on top of the world".

The hermit is people resisting TTIP/TPP I think, and the author comparing the people to, well, hermits that dislike progress. I think. There's some fracturing at what seems to be the South Americas?

Death, aside from showing nukes, is also showing famine, drought, and pestilence, which are all problems in some areas of the world.

Magician shows technological marvels that seem like magic. The infinity symbol basically just means the infinite possibilities of tech. Also maybe someone's looking at 3D printing prefab housing?

Wheel of Fortune shows Geert (Netherlands), Marine (France), and Gerk and Merk (Germany). I hope the lightning is not striking the background but Merk instead, symbolizing her downfall.

? I am one of those people faggot, I didn't vote for trump of course. But I come from a lower class family in rual Arkansas. It's something I understand and emphasize with.
Look how defensive you just got against someone who is trying to help you, here you can see that the red-faced Scotts/Irish honor culture is still alive and well in the American proletariat. One of the many sociological factors that allow our poor people to be taken advantage of again and again.
Ever watch squidbilles? pretty shit show but they got this guys relationship with the people spot on.

Maybe it's all supposed to be very meta?
What it shows are a bunch of important looking tarot cards and then people are trying to read really hard into what it supposed to mean, when in reality nobody can predict what is actually going to happen?

who has ZAWARUDO?

>Judgment
You people are fucking retarded. It's just a reference to the election.

lol

the tower is not just any tower, note the little cross on it and the little sheet of paper that hangs on it's door. Those seem to me like the 95 thesises of Martin Luther, which he famously hanged on the door of a monestary. So i think this symbolizes how the world order created by Protestantism/Capitalism, the latest version of which is liberal democracy, is coming to an end and new (or actually old) ideologies are seemingly emerging at the horizon.

Trump is portraied as asbolutist monarch who holds all the power in his hands, since the Congress and Supreme Court now also belong to his party. It symbolizes how the world is now object to Trump's judgement.

The three buildings are representing corporations, governments, and the civil society/free masonry/media. They are interconnected through various things such as art, literature, sciences, education, etc. It is supposed to mean while drastic change seems happening, the underlying structures will still be the same ("the king is dead, all hail the new king")

the Hermit are the populists who are guiding the anti-globalist movements to the surface of society. This results in a halt for globalism (see world that is breaking apart).

Death: The generation of the baby boomers is dying, and thus logically an age of death begins. It is being accompanied by climate change (note the red sun, the dying fish, and the dried crops), new diseases (zika) and new wars (ukraine, syria, etc.) which might turn nuclear.

The magicians are silicon valley entrepreneurs who are promising salvation through technology.

Wheel of fortune is quite obvious, three european elections are upcoming where the outcome is uncertain.

the star could mean new hope in the form of a new generation of leaders, but the pictures are too small to tell.

What do mine say?

And the DNC lost becase of voter apathy, an undemocaritc election system and an inherently flawed social system, America works like it was designed to work(but in a novel society, total anachronism) but not like we were told it works.

I agree with you on most points, are you experienced in the Tarot? I think these cards should be interpreted more literally though.

If I remember correctly Tower symbolizes profound change. Things have been set in motion irreversibly that will lead to open fighting between marxists/neoliberals/globalists and traditional sanity. Not victory mind you - but the beginning of the war.

I do not understand the Judgement card.

The World card - I'd say that their system of governing has been revealed (look at the all-illumintaing sun!) through the use of traditional values (old portrait and book), they govern the pysical world (heavy, physical structures) with the use of pseudo -science, -art and -entertainment (book, painting and drama pics)

Ok the Hermit is the most powerful here i think !! He who has been seeking has finally found his way out of the labyrinth! And it's the people who oppose globalism! Look at the cracked Earth below! This is very good.

Death - sadly this would mean that there will be a conflict which will cause death, from famine, bullets, radiation. Sun is high and illuminating the entire card, there are gold nuggets on the ground. Not good - there will be death and the strong will prosper.

The magician, the ultimate ruler of reality - is stuck in the materialistic plane still. Not not not good.

Wheel of fortune represents reincarnational drama - they are out of puppets to (mis)lead the people.

I do not understand the Star card.

That is my take on things, I'm just an enthusiast though. In short, troubling and promising times ahead - IF WE FIGHT. They have taken this very seriously - to use the Tarot in this way. A massively serious message.

I need the sauce. I want a full trump jojo op