Open defecation in India: forcing people to stop is not the solution

>Pradeep wakes up every morning before the cockerels start crowing. He leaves his house and starts whistling; a signal for all his friends to gather. They talk among themselves and branch off in different directions across the village. They are on a mission.

Can't make this shit up.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/nov/18/open-defecation-india-solution-world-toilet-day?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Argentina/Brazil/Crime
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-is-dirty-because-Indians-are-clean/articleshow/46228620.cms
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3693216/Bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-decade.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see a familiar scheme.

I thought this was just an overhyped meme. What!!!

can you guise try to atleast appreciate that we identified the problem and are trying to fix it..

> 560 million people in India still shit outside

Breh, that's a lot of shit.

>Stopping people from defecating in the open
>Forcing people to use toilets
Traitors
I'm disgusted at these anti-natioals

can some burger friend help me know forcebily stopping pooping comes against what number amendment???

like 1 or 2??

Poopooopooo in loo

WE will thanx burger bro

at a time on an average.. burgers have more poop in them than indians.. given their size..

you are poo..

The amount of poo does not matter. The location of the poo once it has exited your body is what is important.

Also if you or any of your countrymen come over here and heat up your goddamn fish curry stew in the work microwave and get on an elevator with me I will execute you.

That reminds me of this.

Pigmy sperm whales are animals with an unique defense mechanism

They release a cloud of feces in the face of their enemies, much like octopuses, but with poo.
For this the pigmy sperm whale maintains an amount of poo inside to release when needed.

Tactical shitting.

13th B^)

kek the fish curry thing actually happened to one of my uncles.. he tried to cook prawn curry in a hotel they were staying in.. and completely fucked up the entire hotel.. or something like that.. at least 2 rooms on either side felt it..

someone should have executed him.. i don't like him..

>>Stopping people from defecating in the open

They built specific steps to reduce by 2030. Need government guidelines to get people from shitting in the street.

Literally can't make this "shit" up

Pooing outside is especially bad when you live in a warm tropical climate that can more readily sustain bacterias and viruses, and even more especially when your habitat is prone to flooding. So basically India is like the word place you'd want to be shitting outside in, and yet here we are.

>superpower by 2030

To be honest, this problem will never be solved, the amount if population and poverty is too much to fix, maybe if we destroy Pakistan and migrate people there then we can solve some issues

not being able to openly defecate really rustles my jimmies. i hope in the future public pooping will be at least tolerated by the normies.

POO

> being this new

>prawn curry

Why would you ruin the taste of prawn with curry? Defeats the entire purpose of eating prawns.

Hey India guy,Why there are many people in your Country Defecating in the streets? I mean your Country is very similar to Brazil and we don't see this shit over here

>India in WW3

Because they don't have good refrigeration in india so a lot of their food tends to go bad before they eat it. What better way to cover up the rotten taste than with some stanky curry.

India: The new NYC?

>he thought it was just a joke
>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

because youre close to us

our very proximity uplifts you a little so you can into toilets

Lol argentina fag
Your Country is a bigger Shithole than ours

this leaf just discovered where india is

Idk, most people here are like herd animal, it takes one person do something stupid and then everyone else follows and it becomes chaos.

why are you posting with a name? just stop

your country has criminals so violent they defeated the ISIS terrorists during the Olympics

cheers to you

look at his flag

top keks

>murder all traitors

>he doesn't know it gives you better odds at digits

Kek

At least they're not coming out in the mornings to gang rape. Let's look at the glass as half full, amigos

the 19th, the 19th amendment is all about people's right to shit in public

Oh god, im crying

theyre also paying people to use toilets

bbc.com/news/health-33980904

A FUCKING POO

>What are septic systems/tanks

You could make public toilets with them and charge people to use them.

that was the fucking stupidest article i ever read

>Pradeep is working on getting people to stop shitting in the streets

>Pradeep and his friends shit in the street every single morning

is this serious ?

>charge people to use them.

see
they have to pay people to use toilets

13 images that will make you say "fuck using toilets and having basic hygiene and shit"

Think of it this way: There's the same amount of people in india who use a toilet as there are the total number of Americans. That's pretty alright when you think about it. I guess.

>yellow-brown ID

Ah fuck

>india similar to brazil

hue's and poo's are second cousins i guess

>Implying Your Country isn't exactly the same shithole as Brasil
We get it Pablo
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Argentina/Brazil/Crime

Just fucking why.

It seems shit is the thing that makes or breaks great nations.

Roman Empire was glorious because their sewage systems managed disease so well.

The British became the forefront Empire of the Earth because they figured out how to stop their soliders dying of diarrhea.

Who knows what's going to happen when India literally sorts it shit out.

The Difference in Brazil People Poo in the loo and most people here like Trump

>murder rate
>arg: 5.5
>br: 22

fuck yourself, monkey

>Pretending you're superior by being an argentinian fag
Your Country is the Same Shit than Brazil.Both are Full of niggers and Suck Gigantic Donkey Cock

Why don't you both just post picture of your hands? + eyes optionally

fuck that, I posted my hand a few times, people always complain my nails are long

amen

If you don't post your hand, and the Brazilian posts his hand, he wins automatically

60 fucking percent of Indians poo in loo m8, how the fuck did you think it was just a joke?

>superpower in 2020
>only 10years later finally managed to poo in loo.

bright future!

>my nails are long
Found the nigger

Yeah, that color looks like a sick dogs shit

Yeah Argentina is white man

wow Brazil confirmed white !
argentina btfo !

Argentinian Fags so desperate to try to prove their country is any better than this shithole (Worse actually)

White Argentinians definitely exist though, I have family over there who all passed the Ariernachweis after all :^)

These Niggers are still mad after the Platine War.They got BTFO So badly that they never Recovered
Cry More fag

Just provide picture of your hand

Atleast i don't Say my country is white.Only The VERY VERY South of Brazil is white,but the rest are nigger majorities areas

isnt their newest space program rocket/satellite called SCAT1 or some shit

>>VERY VERY South of Brazil is white
>urgay
>whyte

Urugay is white

>"India is dirty because Indians are clean"

Cant make this stuff up.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-is-dirty-because-Indians-are-clean/articleshow/46228620.cms

The fuck does 'white' even mean in South America?

Why do you faggots always get into this dick measuring contest about who's whiter?

I went to Guyana once. Weirdest fucking experience of my life. Everybody there was a nigger or nigger-esque but they treated me like royalty, even just on the street, people were always smiling at me, holding doors and wanting to shake my hand.

>Just leave me alone your dirty niggers and let me look at the pretty buildings.

that sounds like a great way to anger the toilet witches

P A J E E T

>Guyana
Of all the countries in South America you went to the worst.Guyana is a Shithole that makes Brazilians Proud of Being Brazilians.Not meaning Brazil is any better

SCATSAT

The Euro architecture left behind was nice though.

I didn't feel unsafe when I was there. This was about 2 years ago, so I don't know if shits gotten worse or not.

>going to guyana
>not drinking kool aid

Guyana is where all the organ Trafficking in South America occurs.Basically if you're white and went home alive you're pretty lucky of being alive

Bruh prawn is one of the most versatile seafood. Be it fresh eaten or cooked; prawns are the GOAT

kek

Maybe that's why they were so nice to me. Getting my kidneys nice and relaxed.

I was always part of a larger group though. So that's probably part of it.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Your country has a relatively small population.

Guyana makes Brazil and Argentina Look like Switzerland

India, taking that shit and building India superpower 2020.

People in China don't shit on the Streets

So apparently India is in the process of creating WMDs. Weapons of Mass Defecation

That's because they're shot if they do.

>Through a dogged campaign to build toilets and educate Bangladeshis about the dangers of open defecation, the densely populated South Asian nation has managed to reduce the number of people who defecate in the open to just 1 percent of the 166 million population, according to the government — down from 42 percent in 2003.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3693216/Bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-decade.html

Learn from your neighbours

India already has nukes. I wish they would hurry up and nuke Pakistan.

E S C O B A R

top kek

This. Please India, please take notes, we just want you to poo in loo.

G A V I R I A

I love this picture so fucking much

It would probably be most cost effective at this point to burn the cities down and rebuild.

You can rebuild from war, but India is a fucking bio-hazard.