This is your new neighbor and he just moved in next to you

This is your new neighbor and he just moved in next to you.
How do you introduce yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better ignore him or he'll become my ally.

FPBP

h-hey

lets make italy great again

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

Hi there, ol' Benni boy! I know that you been easy on race, but let me explain you something. Your country is a living proof of ONE DROP RULE. Even distant non-European heritage dooms one to fail. Italy is the living proof why one drop rule should be enforced. Look at some fun math I've done.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors. Let's make Italy great again, Beni boy! Gas the Southerners! Race war now!

Still better than sucking nigger cocks luigi.

>Veneto (102/99)

>You should totally invade Africa bro

>5'6"

pfftHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Saluto al Duce". Why, what were you thinking?

steal his bicycle

I don't think DNA has anything to do with math scores. I was one of the best students in my class in Maths, but my siblings struggle to understand even the simplest concepts.

daily reminder

Party at my house
Be there or be square

With a big, sloppy kiss on the lips. Don't Italian men kiss each other on the lips?

the within family sd in iq is almost as big as the one within nations (13 vs. 15 iirc).

He is a typical short ass guinea.
Would slap him in his wop face/10

Despite many linking to southern Italy's poor performance to Marias

Mafias*

Buon giorno mio amico, como vanno le cose?

another episode of your personal experience matters more than studies with millions of people

Hack the universe and spawn a katana to chop his manlet head off

I'm just guessing that it has less to do with blood and more with environment and culture.
e.g. in the south, teachers are little more than state leeches and aren't motivated to pass their knowledge, and fail to inspire students to learn.
Likewise, young people grow up in an environment where study is seen as a useless burden because you can only make a career through contacts and nepotism, and not through hard work.

Benito was a cool guy.

"Hey guy, you should probably make that fascism of yours race based. Alright bud ill see ya later."

tell him to stop being such a pussy

>totally true in incredibly federal Italy
Dem blacks are as smart as dem whits. They don't get good schools and shieeettt
>what is Minnesota transracial adoption experiment

About that South Tyrol....

"surprise motherfucker"

Are you sir topham hatt?

Where did you get this cookie?

Some Finnish user made it for a Mongolian holiday. The pile of ashes what pic related before he lit it on fire.