Anyone else getting tired of all the Papist whores shitting up this board?

Anyone else getting tired of all the Papist whores shitting up this board?

>muh deus vult
>muh pointy hat king
>muh dogma

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI
seedofabraham.net/The Full Hislop-2012-04-14.pdf
pokrov.org/
hocna.info/index.shtml
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058
huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/the-protestant-clergy-sex_b_740853.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primus_inter_pares
catholic.com/magazine/articles/primacy-of-rome
prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Protestant board.

Pedos BTFO

>(((Protestants)))
>Catholics
Reminder both are heresy and that there is but one true church.

Twitter

FUCK OFF CTR AND PODESTA, YOUR CATHOLIC SPRING BULLSHIT WILL FAIL

I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO

Protestants need to kill themselves. You are literally enabling atheism and modern cuckery.

These aren't even proddies, this is podesta and his gang trying to divide and conquer

>Anyone else getting tired of all the Papist whores shitting up this board?

Fuck off CTR faggot. Twittergate is on and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

Keep adding reasons for Catholics to hate your soul and annihilate you from existence.

God as my witness the word liberal is going to be the biggest disgrace and sign of pure fucking stupidity in the eyes of all mankind before I give up my holy fury against you fucks.

We are going to eat your souls, faggot.

We must seize control of our church back again, then have our revenge on these Satanists

u already lost heretic

The issue is that Protestantism is in itself a divide and conquer tactic. It encourages balkanization of the church.

It's basically the other side of Catholicism, which encourages a corrupt dictatorship.

The only sane option is having ethnic churches the way Orthodoxy does. That way they both balance out and are big enough to hold on their own or quickly coagulate to fight external threats.

Never forget this pope was married and had children.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI

>The only sane option is having ethnic churches the way Orthodoxy does

I agree, and proddies always shut down when I ask them why they don't just fucking convert to Orthodoxy

>We must seize control of our church back again, then have our revenge on these Satanists

Don't be an idiot. It's all CTR/DNC bullshit.

It's because DNC has digested the exit poll data and realize Trump picked up bigly on the Catholic vote and is likely to continue that trend amongst white Catholic Democrats and Latinos, which is means the death of the DNC as we know it.

Anyone else getting tired of degenerate heretics on this board?
>>muh sola fide sola scriptura but I have to ask jews to know what is scripture and what isn't
>>muh predestination but I'm responsible for what I do anyway
>>muh Only Grace Saves (no shit!)
Yeah sure I guess that's why you never again had a council since you separated.

You are all heretics. Judaism is the truth and we are g-ds chosen people.

Kind of what I meant though

I didn't mean violently overthrowing the church, just having redpilled people get more influence

...tired of papist whores period...

read "The Two Babylons"

seedofabraham.net/The Full Hislop-2012-04-14.pdf

(I'm 33 YEARS past their child-rape cult. I can't even imagine what
uneducated moron still clings to false religion. May as well join Islam)

Anyone else getting tired of degenerate heretics on this board?
>>muh sola fide sola scriptura but I have to ask jews to know what is scripture and what isn't
>>muh predestination but I'm responsible for what I do anyway
>>muh Only Grace Saves (no shit!)

Get where you are coming from but we should D&C ourselves

>Yeah sure I guess that's why you never again had a council since you separated.
We did, in fact, have one this year. The churches could not agree on the cuck-tier (read: Vatican 2 tier) changes the ecumenical patriarch was pushing and it's basically been postponed.

*shouldn't

>We did, in fact, have one this year. The churches could not agree on the cuck-tier (read: Vatican 2 tier) changes the ecumenical patriarch was pushing and it's basically been postponed.

JUST. This is what has been worrying me desu

orthodoxy is the flipside of the same coin they have the same issues.
pokrov.org/
hocna.info/index.shtml

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

Yes Goy, go fight the enemies of the Jews in the Middle East, while we rob you blind at home.

Don't worry, our church is well enough balanced that it'll probably never pass. No one man can cuck the whole church. This is the advantage of Orthodoxy. The Ecumenical Patriarch can't push unorthodox changes without consulting the whole church, even in his own jurisdiction.

This prevents both the whole church being spoiled at once AND the church being cucked one by one.

Feels good to be Orthodox.

tfw we have infiltrated the orthodox church

feels good toad

Anglican church should just rejoin communion with the One True Orthodox Church when you have a king again.

King-Patriarch, what could go wrong?

root of rancid fruits

Nope

You can see the evil in that face.

I'm Jewish, you filthy goy.

Kys cuck

Keep the money coming :^)

This

I was thinking the same thing when two threads popped up at same time

Hmmm really made me think.

I do not want to believe this is real, this is just too much.

It is.

Welcome to the end-game of protestant "religious liberation".

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

She is a qt

hmmm

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Popes aren't supposed to be married or have offspring. The Borgia family used their financial influence to usurp the Papacy anyway. History is fun.

This in no way impacts the Catholicism as a religion, obviously we are going to have sinners in Church.

Deus Vult isn't an exclusively catholic thing.

Un-Orthodox Behavior
Catholicism isn't the only religion with sexual abuse scandals. Three S.F. women are working to expose cases within the Orthodox Church.

archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058

(((christians)))

I'm not a christian, but I don't see any logical reasons to someone be a protestant instead of a catholic. If the catholic doctrine is so wrong then protestantism is automatically wrong too since the catholics used their doctrine to select the biblical texts. It's funny how the hate against catholics unifies protestants.

Protestantism is literally the feel-good version of Catholicism

Hey, it's almost as if pedos will try to get into any position where they can pedophile away.

This meme needs to die. The issue isn't that big even in catholicism (the real issue being them covering it up)

Plus, I don't see how faggots being unable to man up and report is proof of anything here. They wouldn't survive 2 seconds as priests if they actually pushed charges.

My wager is it's bullshit psyops against the Orthodox Church.

What a stupid diagram. You could swap "Orthodox" for "Catholic" and it'd be more accurate. The "Orthodox" are just a deviation of the Catholic Church.

The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
One of the most striking aspects of the Protestant clergy sex abuse pattern is that most people don’t realize it is a pattern. The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse. Yet equally egregious violations by Protestant clergy fail to generate the same level of outrage. Why?

huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/the-protestant-clergy-sex_b_740853.html

A lying conartist who doesn't follow even the most basic mandates of the church won't exude holiness, or honesty.

>Being this autistic
HMm

It's not like the Catholic Church is the one that broke off the administrative pattern of the original church, organized into pentarchies, by claiming they are the end all be all.

It's not like the Catholic church pushed "reforms" unto reforms and heresy like papal indulgences, which were a cause of further heresy like protestantism.

It's not like Catholic heresy continues into this day with things like Vatican 2.

Nope it's the Orthodox Church that deviated away goyim.

>My wager is it's bullshit psyops against the Orthodox Church.

what are you trying to hide?

LMAO

Your pic doesn't show the schism of the Old Believers(the truly based Orthodox), the various schism in Greece, the schism of the Uniates, and so on.

Your faith is a meme

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

>Thinks that the (((state church))) wont be infiltrated by lefties/faggots/jews

Shiggydiggy2016

This is actually absolutely correct, you are in schism.

I'm not trying to hide anything. Why would I?

The attempts to unrightfully smear the Orthodox Church are so blatant it's dumb to not point them out.

I'm afraid your shit isn't working, it's too full of holes.

You know the Old Believer schism is something that only happened in Russia?

Reminder that Russia isn't the only Orthodox country, faggot.

>Be catholic schismatic
>presented with evidence
>gouge your eyes out, pretend nothing happened
Why are you all so autistic, it simply hurts.

Explained why the Church Fathers and other very early ecclesiastical writers talk about the primacy of Rome.

i discovered all of this information when i was researching all of the priests i had known and worshiped with.
orthodoxy does seem to be the most logical choice, yet human nature overrides even that boundary.
face it you are no different than anyone else when it comes to the deception and lies that try to keep this issue hidden from public view.
the orthodox church moves questionable clergy around just like the catholics in attempts to hide from parishioners and the law.
i have seen it personally happen in my own life in the orthodox church.

>confusing primus inter pares with primacy of Rome
Why are catholicucks so dumb.

Right now the Ecumenical Patriarch is considered Primus Inter Pares, but that doesn't mean everyone else is subordinated to him, you cuck.

What kind of fucking mental illness do you need to be this delusional?

Yeah, this is a psy op. I'm not going to trust your anecdotes and "reports" from sources that cannot be verified that they were apparently sexually abused by priests that cannot be named because of fear that the oh-so-powerful orthodox church is somehow going to smack them down.

Sup Forums IS A PROTESTANT BOARD FAGTHOLICS
FUCK YOUR PEDOPHILE WETBACK FAG ENABLER AND GET YOUR POPERY OFF OF HERE

What branch of protestantism should I convert to?

Why does it matter? All church doctrines have limited understanding of the scriptures. Why not seek truth?

Have you actually read the writings I'm talking about? Back in the day Christians would rely on the bishop of Rome to decide when the teachings were unclear. Nothing changed, if you think that "Rome went into heresy and corruption" or something like this, then provide reasons for why it would transfer this right to some other see.

whats the truth

Polls have repeatedly shown that this board is predominantly Catholic, withthe next largest denomination being East Orthodoxy. Bitching like whiny children doesn't make you the most numerous.

you have not quoted even one source for your point of view. just from your own ideas about everything as if it is the absolute truth.

the orthodox psyop has taken over your life.

None of you are really religious. You're all atheists pretending to be religious, because you think it roots your European identity into something more stable than just abstract values. It's to counter the Muslims etc. Keep LARPing...

If we knew this we wouldn't have the schism of the church. In life we won't have all the answers, but perhaps in death?

>Ecumenical Patriarch is considered Primus Inter Pares

A turkish-muslim puppet is considered as the head of the Faith.

Orthodoxy everyone

Okay, whatever you say :^)

Don't you have children to molest, Papist?

OK then, tell me what you believe in.
you believe some carpenter in Nazareth 2000 years ago was literally the son of God and rose from the dead, ie. his body was dead and he came back to life?

thank you

The kind that's organizing a mass suicide, faggot.

Hope you attend it.

>Back in the day Christians would rely on the bishop of Rome to decide when the teachings were unclear.
Except they didn't, why the fuck do you think there is a tradition of ecumenical councils going back to 300 AD after Christianity was accepted in the Empire?

>then provide reasons for why it would transfer this right to some other see.
How about none of this one-see-over-all-others cuckery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primus_inter_pares
Go eat a book on your own, you can google the terms on your own, faggot.

It is unfortunate, isn't it.

Reminder he isn't the >>head of the Faith

Yes, but I don't literally believe Jesus is the "son" of God as I believe in the Trinity

so, no answer?

No shit. I fucking hate Catholics. They're such undercover faggots and snakes and backstabbers. They're almost jew-tier.

tfw Anglican
>none of the retardedness of protestant heretics
>none of the third world papal corruption
>saint george
>english jesus
might as well convert now normies

WTF? You believe in the Trinity but NOT that Jesus was the Son of God?
You need to do your homework, son. The Trinity MEANS SON, FATHER, HOLY SPIRIT. How can you not believe he was the SON then?

Also, do you believe he walked on water? and performed other miracles? like literally, he multiplied food and healed sick people by touching them? Think about it a bit. Do you REALLY believe that?

What if you heard some guy in India is doing this now, some guru. What would you think? That it's crazy, no?

So why do you do an exception when it comes to a Jewish Messiah?

cussing everyone and calling them faggots and cucks doesn't actually accomplish the work of the holy spirit.

you seem to enjoy manic oppression.

This. I can tell that what this slav says is true any time I see the words Deus Vult mentioned here. The entire philosophy that's summed up by that one phrase is so antithetical to the professed values of Christianity, that there is literally no way anyone who says it isn't larping at this stage of human development. they might as well yell I'm A LARPer!

Fuck the Pope
As a Christian,fuck him
False god created to lead gullible souls into heresy

I meant the Jesus was not an actual son of God, like demigods of Ancient myths but as the Son of God as described in the Trinity.

Yes, I do believe in his miracles.If some guru did that I would be sceptical. Yes it is crazy, just like my belief in Jesus Christ. I don't know why I make an exception for Jesus except for pure fideism. The religious experience I suppose.

>papal infallibility
Only ex cathedra, and if a "Pope" is a degenerate the Catholics consider the see as vacant and don't consider the degenerate as "Pope".

Here is a list of quotes showing they in fact did. catholic.com/magazine/articles/primacy-of-rome

Where is the opposition between primacy of Rome and ecumenical councils?

No, but you probably do.
prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal

Sin doesn't make the see vacant, where are you getting this bullshit from?

i don't believe in any of this anymore. i used to be very sincere follower seeking the truth until i realized it didn't actually work for me. i am tired of being exploited by all of these groups that claim to know the truth but only expect me to live by it and support it while they prosper from my efforts and do whatever they want. it really seems to be a relationship to a psychopath for me.

orthodox nationalism best nationalism
cuckothicism is (((internationalist))) gay shit

Catholicism has been cucked to the (((NWO))) for a while now. We don't need that jew-controlled opposition shit. If you like Christianity, great. Read LOTR and the Bible and dream of killing the muslimeen. The rest of us just want peace and prosperity and our property rights to be left alone.

And BTW have any of you actually BEEN to mass lately? It's a sea of brown. It's like this crazy half-spanish half english marxist liberation theology shit wrapped in a veil of Christianity. Why are you shilling for that commie shit anymore? It's as fucking dead and/or zombified as Lady Gaga and Julian Assange.

Televangelism is big in the U.S.

Is this the catholic version of "muh ad hominem fallacy"?

Would be nice if you could actually give a counter-argument, faggot, cause you got none.

>if a catholic doesn't like the pope he will cover his eyes and ears and pretend there is no pope
Yeh seems about right.

>catholic.com
I'll bite.

The first quote says nothing of the sort of papal primacy, it simply mentions the Church in Rome and the Church in Corinth. It's almost as if they were considered equal...

Second quote has nothing to do with the topic at hand. i.e. irrelevant.

3rd irrelevant.

4th does not show any sort of primacy.

5th, again, fails to show any sort of primacy.

Fuck this, this list isn't even trying. It looks like it's just a list of shit that mentions the bishop of Rome. I'm not gonna even bother, the way the article itself doesn't even bother.

>A religion formed for the single purpose of allowing divorce.
>Not part of the slippery slope.

Get out.

Orthodox master race
the pope is a cuck

>Sin doesn't make the see vacant
>implying atheism isn't a sin
>implying atheism doesn't make him an Anti-Pope
>implying the various heresies that he preach doesn't make him an heretic
>implying an heretic occuping the See doesn't make it vacant

"With that church, because of its superior origin, all the churches must agree, that is, all the faithful in the whole world, and it is in her that the faithful everywhere have maintained the apostolic tradition"

"We exhort you in every respect, honorable brother, to heed obediently what has been written by the most blessed Pope of the city of Rome, for blessed Peter, who lives and presides in his own see, provides the truth of the faith to those who seek it. For we, by reason of our pursuit of peace and faith, cannot try these cases on the faith without the consent of the Bishop of the city of Rome"

Are you lying on purpose?