White grill here. I need some advice Sup Forums

White grill here. I need some advice Sup Forums
I know racemixing is wrong but ive fallen in love with a black guy. Hes really kind, smart and he looks good too. He works as an engineer and is pretty much all perfect except that hes black.
What do? Is okay okay to date him in this case? I know he has feelings for me too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QmJofRAB9M
youtube.com/watch?v=jltM5qYn25w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop roleplaying you repressed mixed up self loathing faggot and just go suck nigger dick.

>germany
of course

Yes OP, it's perfectly natural and healthy.
Make sure you check out this useful website paid by german taxpayers to know exactly what to do

Go for it

I know its larping but do whatever you want.

fuck off with your bullshit propaganda

>White grill here.
OK Achmed.

FUCKING.
TRIGGERED.

nigs dont have feelings, they are entirely animal instinct controlled

I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa and Niggers in general because all of our social policies are based on the fact that their (blacks) intelligence is the same as whites – whereas all the testing says, not really. I think there is a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true

>cuck larping
sage

Even if he's a smart guy, it doesn't stop your children from having Mulatto IQ.

there are 3,500,000 billion men in the world, and 10% of them are white.

Sag mal was auf Deutsch.

>girls on pol

Racemixing is categorically wrong, doesnt matter how "nice" he is. You're a temporary custodian of your ancestors DNA, you dont get to destroy it just because you were fooled by Jamals p.u.a antics.

Also this is what your children would look like.

Tits or fake

neger

your'e safe if you only allow him to get the head inside... but that's it

don't forget to let him and his black friends impregnate you. always deride the white bois around by calling them "dicklet losers". it's also an untold rule that in order for you to be part of the new generation of this world, you must have at least 5 race mixed kids of different black dads. after all, we all know sharing is caring, and what more important than making a black man happy by giving him a piece of your pink pussy, right?

>pic related
that is how you're supposed to behave: BEG THEM to take you. you want to be their property.

>Germany
KEK
hah

nice, OP. That was a funny joke

I'm a wizard not your personal agony aunt.

Not okay. You owe your ancestors and have duties towards your descendants.

there are degenerate men who are known as red necks. who gives a shit. why should we care about degenerate females? if one wants to have black kids with low IQs it is on them.

show tits

STEM people are above race, it doesnt matter if your grandparents were rice farmers in Cambodia, if you are a man/woman of science you are an ubermensch
So yeah go choke on that cock

bretty gud b88

>TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO COALBURNER

The twitter/pedo thread gets instantly deleted

This thread stays up along with all the other cuck threads.

mods confirmed for cuck, pedophile shills.

>Flag
Every time

fake and gay

>pol memes aren't satire?

go suck nog dick already

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by this?

You're not a white girl.

You're either a cuck faggot or muslim filth.

>smart
>good looking
>engineer
>black guy

ha yeah right

Don't fall for the meme of romantic love
Choosing a partner based on a feeling is stupid and childish

Grownup responsible people choose a partner based rational attributes, like Character compatibility, alignment of future plans, finance, aso.
sounds unromantic, but is more healthy for the relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=5QmJofRAB9M
youtube.com/watch?v=jltM5qYn25w

Go on, I've heard wonderful things about black boyfriends :)
You're going to have a lovely husband, beautiful mixed children and an awesome sex life if everything goes right, you won't even think ever again about white men!

Don't let the racists here inhibit you, go get'em girl!

But my pussy tells me YES