Reminder that Drumpf only won (not really though, he lost the popular vote) because the biased media was on his side

Reminder that Drumpf only won (not really though, he lost the popular vote) because the biased media was on his side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Scott Semen

>Donald J. Drumpf

You retard kike slaves claim to be aware of the media's lies yet you're incredibly willing to believe that everyone in the media is being honest and authentic when they pretend that they do not want (((Trump))) to win.

You call this bait? You didn't even put anything on the hook, I know I'm a fish but give me a break, Jesus fuck.jpeg

>losing against a literal meme

embarassing

This isn't even quality shitposting.

It's like you don't understand the electoral college and have to go through mental hurdles to make it seem asthough trump isn't the president of the us.

Its amazing that people actually believe this. Lol.

well I can see this is gonna be a good thread, keep it up OP, I look forward to seeing more quality threads from you in the future pal.

>The media was against Hillary

>Biased for trump

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who doesn’t carry their sins with them the way you do. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

lmao so Drumpf likes to ingest body fluids of complete strangers

Interesting :^)

>the biased media was on his side.

If this actually happened, he would have dominated the popular vote as well

>biased media was on his side

>too low energy to make new 28-layer Pepes

Faggot. I told you.

This is rich.

>I'm a retarded Drumpfcuck, I don't know what "chance" means, waaaah, waaaaah

lmao

>you have lived to see the first meme President
>you are a veteran of the Great Meme War of 2016

I can die satisfied.

Stay mad fags

BWAHAHAHAHAH

The MSM was against him all the way!

Fucking uneducated Shill, fuck off.

They covered his statements and exposed the world to his xenophobia, islamophobia, arachnophobia, racism, sexism, marxism, ableism, orgasm and escapism.
This radicalised latent regressive racist white males who came out in droves and voted for him to keep their privilege and to prevent US of A from natural progress towards a diverse nation open to immigrants from all over the world.

>mfw I constantly see my libshit twitter get posted all the time
>mfw I have no face

Opps, meant to say pollster, not 'drumpfcuck'

Try twisitng reality today CTR?
Believing your own lies?
Choke on it

Did you heard the word ?
The word about Bob "KKK" Byrd?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Hillaries Mentor....

Well here's something the MSMS won't cover :^)

WTF, why include my post imbecile?

What did he mean by this?

You can keep hiding behind your kike produced memes like a good goy, but it's hilarious to me that no matter what you think, I know I'm just a regular user like you and no one is telling me to try to reveal Trump's kikery to y'all, exactly the opposite.

Easy: nipples should only protrude when your Eastern European whore wife is getting nude on camera so she can flash her whore tits to complete strangers for money :^)

They obviously did though...

In what universe was the media not on Hillary's side? I refuse to believe that even leftards are this stupid.

Lol thats the only objection i heard against our mountainfort.
Friggen farmers in appenzell,
but its just more likely since Freetrade agreement with China,
i assume it would be considered racist today to say chinese eat cats and dogs

>Lol thats the only objection i heard against our mountainfort.

Well there's this too :^)

the sooner we get rid of these fake news sites and shows the better

Fuck off
I'm an economist and a statist and how they handled this case is embarassing for my profession

Here

>tfw to smart to fall for breitbart and infowars

Yes, they covered him. You know why?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

(In attachment)

Pic related

Reminder: Hillary lost and will likely die before 2020

Reminder: Drumpf lost the popular vote and will likely get JFK'd before 2020.

>He doesn't realize Hill will win in a historic landslide in 2020

LOL Bratwurst
you well know how cucked german media is.

Just look how they try to avoid bringing up "Fake News" as in US.
if they try that the same it just would confirm the Claim of "Lügenpresse"(LyingMedia)

>Bratwurst

We all know you prefer horsewurst :^)

Not a direct democracy
You mean like she was supposed to this year? Remember all those polls you were spamming you shitposting fuck?

The polls were more or less right in the end. They just didn't account for the GOP's voter suppression that lost her the rustbelt.

>make low energy clickbait post on Sup Forums
>300k replies in 20 minutes
this board is terrible

>he unironically underestimates the shy Hillary 2020 voter

lmao r u serious

and by the way, there goatfuckery in every country and germany has more farmers = ?

Thanks for pulling out of your horse long enough to leave a comment.

>biased media was on his(Trumps) side.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, my sides!

Great satire post, OP.

this must be the most b8 thread on Sup Forums at the moment

>He thinks Moloch hasn't taken her soul as punishment for failure

CTR still shilling around these parts.

>MSM shilled for Trump.

Now THATS shitposting.

Thank you for taking your time from praying to Mecca to post in this thread Al-Hakkmud

Where are people getting the illegal votes for hillary from? I believe it but it would be nice to have something to show people

> media on Trump's side

It comes from Alex Jones and his band of retards

The usual place. Point is, if any credible source confirmed what we all know - that tons of illegal beaners voted, especially in CA - USA would have a rather massive electoral crisis.

We pray to the Capitol these days :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

Whats the point of this b8?

Fawkin got dat cawksuka!1!1!

>still this mad

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>when you try to pretend to be a liberal
>forget what you were arguing and post a smug Trump to hide your autism

Thank you for confirming your race and creed.

Bacon is being sent to your location within 30 minutes.

...wat? When did this happen?

Wait, does anyone believe this? I thought it was just a troll.

Polls right before the election showed that liberals even overwhelmingly understood that the media was biased for Hillary and against Trump.

The degree to which trump won was outside their margin of error. It's quite clear that the polls were wrong.

>Bacon is being sent to your location within 30 minutes.

You're sending your mom?

>The degree to which trump won

I guess it's easy to win a rigged election.

Who dat fat bloated fuck?

You're literally too stupid to educate, die.

Ah, so this is how you like your meat.

Like your pussy.

Dead and cold, rotting for about 25 years.

Very well.

Let me tell you something fun Al-Hakkmad.

Sie springen von der wanne zum ofen, Eine Kakerlake, die laut spricht, kocht schneller.

وإنني أتطلع إلى مماتك

I'm sorry, Drumpf himself breathlessly complained about a """""rigged""""" election. Are you saying he was full of shit?

>rigged!
>unfair!
>safe space!
>apologize!

lmao

>rotting for about 25 years.

Ok, serious question: how incredibly fat was your mom when she still isn't done rotting 25 years after her freak trough accident?

Jesus...

It was a rigged election. The problem is they could only increase the numbers in Democratic strongholds. Thank God for the electoral college.

>the biased media was on his side.
this true

emails had disproportionate coverage while Trump's cons were covered up

this meta-bait is starting to get annoying. Whats you endgame? make people more Pro-trump? I dont think its doing anything

>The problem is they could only increase the numbers in Democratic strongholds.

But Drumpf won many traditionally Democratic strongholds, so your argument makes no sense.

The fact that he won them leads me to believe he's rigged the election, though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

He quit almost immediately after joining. That's even what it says right there:

>in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan."

This. Drumpf university, for example, was ignored.

yes democrats, it was rigged, proceed to keep burning your own cities,,,,

Or that they weren't actual strongholds as of 2016 and that someone failed to notice that ie. rust belt is slipping away.

totally right, YOU SHOULD RIOT;;;;OR GET A GUN AND GO SHOOT SOME COPS OR TRUMP SUPPORTERs

DONT BE ALL TALK FAGGOT

Then why did he call them Democratic strongholds?

You guys need to get your talking points straight.

I can wait four years. The protests are being massively over blown by a biased media, to make democrats seem violent.

wait 4 years, trump wins again, its now or never faggot, rise up in arms or accept your new leader!

Except the only people calling for assiasinations is he left

ahmed can't into statistics im afraid.

>You guys need to get your talking points straight.
>implying Sup Forums is one person

And by strongholds I mean big cities controlled by dems located in states controlled by dems. Presidential swing states generally have republican governors and local governments.

Your mom's sister called, she wants your sisters mom to tell you go get a life