For those of you who have actually watched his videos, what is your honest opinion of David Duke...

For those of you who have actually watched his videos, what is your honest opinion of David Duke? I've seen alot of posts here claiming that he's controlled oposition to tarnish Trumps image by association. But this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
for me has made it pretty clear that is not the case. Look how popular he was when he was became a member of the house of representatives. This was after he was in the Klan but people still loved him because he's done so much else and was only in the klan for 5 or 6 years for the purpose of defending european heritage, not offensive attacks on colored people. I think he is wildly misrepresented and is genuinely trying to educate people about Zionism and the media but is constantly libeled and his KKK stint is grossly exagerated in importance and misrepresented in its nature.
What are your thoughts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
youtu.be/FAQvGYzdQhE?list=PLib7kR0QK-ytATKRrB0nk_fOOAbcSG3Yi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where Trump and other candidates get mislabeled racist, attacks on Duke's past are legitimate. I don't want Duke associated with people like Mr. Trump.

not sure why he's considered a plant, given the truth of everything he says

probably a disinfo psyop

>being a cuckservative

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

>germany
>calling others a cuck
I get it, Duke was KKK a long time ago. He still was KKK. That will forever be used against him.

Hes a faggot that ''supports'' people that doesn't want his support.

This, the man triggers Jews, Zionists and cucks like no other.

He is one of the only historians who has recorded the truth of what the Jews have done, a truly great man.

I dont see it that way. I understand it that he is informing his viewerbase that Trump's policy and impact is compatible with his and his viewers anti-zionist views. I dont think Trump saying he's pro-israel discredits his anti-globalist speech; anyone would be crucified for openly opposing israel.

a disinfo psyop how? all his sources are cited and his inferences made from the cited sources are logical and seem very genuine

Anyone who says he makes Trump "look bad" are concern shills. Media will make Trump look bad whether Duke likes him or not.
Also some of those people unironically watch fucking Alex Jones

Hes an Agent Provocateur and needs to be hung from the rope.

Oh, you mean the posters claiming he is a plant are conducting a disinfo psyop, not Duke himself?

CHEKKKKED!!

yes

fuck off kike

Anyone saying he's a agent or whatever please state why along with your opinion on him. Posts like
and
arent informative or interesting. Let's have a productive discussion.

He's correct but boring as hell to listen to. You listen to one of my podcasts you've listened to them all.

*one of his podcasts

i like him. his show is okay but kind of boring, really like his interviews with the news media, really good at debating at a disadvantage

This (check it)

pay no attention to the (((1 post by this id))) brigade

Fuck off, Scholmboy.

Can't nuke the Duke

It's for an older audience, but I listen to Duke's show everyday that it's on, if not only for the larping and the guests like pic related.

did he get his doctorate degree from a legitimate institution? what about him misusing donations for gambling? etc.. my view of him is purely from the media so I haven't formed an opinion of him yet

>my view of him is purely from the media
kek

Listen to My Awakening

youtu.be/FAQvGYzdQhE?list=PLib7kR0QK-ytATKRrB0nk_fOOAbcSG3Yi

I will give it a shot