You literally can't defend (((him))) anymore Sup Forums, but I'd like to see you try

You literally can't defend (((him))) anymore Sup Forums, but I'd like to see you try.

He's literally a puppet.

>Trump: I speak to you today as a long life supporter and friend of Israel

youtu.be/r8jAeRMKLyY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdtFUU2AwtI
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/poll-63-israelis-rank-president-obama-worst-israel-last-30-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did he mean by this?

>you can't defend him anymore

The joke is, we don't need to. He's already been elected.

We dont need to anymore he got elected

Go advertise your jewtube channel elsewhere, faggot.

This is truly the end of his campaign, good game sHills, you won.

>being this buttblasted

You Trumpfags really are something else.

I don't have a jewtube channel by the way.

Kike loving faggot, no excuse now.

Trump knows that in order to play the game of American politics he has to outwardly support Israel.

This isn't news you hook-nosed greasy kike.

More interestingly though, Trump has talked positively of a possible 2-state solution in the recent past.

Prove to me that he's just "playing the game" and doesn't unironically support Israel.

Please do, I don't want a kike licker in office.

>da jews

Just fade into irrelevance silently you fucking joke.

>this person is in power and they are tangentially related to jews in some way! It's not like a race with an IQ higher than all of the others and a history of success would ever rub elbows with people in power!

You're literally as bad as the dindus bitching about whitey pulling strings.

Name one president that we've had in the last century who isn't a kike-lover.

I don't know if he is a genuine kike-lover or not, but his policy is certainly unkosher. Border wall? An end to neo-con warmongering in the middle east? Talks of a two-state solution? Renegotiating NAFTA and trying to turn the world away from a globalized economy?

We may have another Kennedy on our hands here.

No, stop defending kikes. Jews are undeniably evil greedy vermin and scum of foreign blood and creed who do not belong in our nation at all, let alone in our schools, banks and political offices.

>nothing wrong with an alpha white male literally being controlled by an inferior (((race)))

beautiful, you Trump fags really are something else

Trump is not who you thought he was.

You've, ironically enough, been brainwashed by alt-right media playing the same game as CNN and all these other news outlets you Trump faggots despise.

You've been played like a fiddle, just deal with it faggot.

He's been kissing Israel's ass since basically the beginning of his campaign. Nothing new here.

EMBRACE

You've got it right, OP, don't listen to these stupid shills. We both know that they'll never be capable of swallowing their pride and admitting that they were wrong, so even if you can get them to open their eyes, it's very unlikely that they'll stop worshiping their kike king.

But I've got news for you, OP- Trump isn't just a puppet to the kikes, he is a kike himself. Just take a look at his grandfather Frederick's Wikipedia page and read about his mother, Katherina Kober. The two of them lived in Bavaria, about 60 miles away from the home of the Rothschild banking conspiracy and very near to Bohemia, the namesake of the legendary Bohemian Grove. Kober is an Ashkenazim surname. You should know that the Ashkenazim kikes of central Europe came there from Khazaria, and before that from Babylon and Carthage. Trump literally descends from the Moloch-worshiping baby murderess of Cane's lineage.

This perfectly explains his friendships with people like Roy Cohn (famous pedo kike whom Trump calls his mentor) and Jeffrey Epstein. It also explains the fact that Soros gave him a $160 million loan. It also explains why Trump owned 93% of the voting stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation called Resorts International.

Alright user, but heres the thing.

Jews are known to be liars, they're experts at decieving the public, they've been doing this for centuries.

They tell you what you want to hear and hook you with their lies, and the best part is you never know when you've been Jewed until it's too late.

He might talk about all this, but is he really going to do it?

Think about it.

Or maybe he's Jewed the kikes themselves, I certainly hope so user.

But, honestly only time will tell.

For now all we can do is shitpost and hope.

Brainwashed? I've held these opinions consistently you mong. I'll put it in plain text: I don't see jews as a giant Zionist conspiracy hive-mind.

If that triggers you, fuck off back to stormfront and stagnate with the rest of the puritans.

intriguing

>saying that like Hillary wouldn't have been even worse option
You're the one who has to deal with losing, faggot

I implore you to honestly give this video a watch and tell me if you feel like you can trust Trump still after watching it. I don't agree with his use of the politifact lie thing, because they're just lying little kike shills as well and their BS "lies" they accuse him of are just controlled opposition to get you guys worked up. But the video clips of Trump speak for themselves and can't be spun or twisted.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdtFUU2AwtI

He didn't say that anywhere, do you have a learning disability? Can you not read? What a fucking delusional baby.

Only a retard like you could think that someone aware of the kike elite cabal wouldn't be aware of Clinton's part in it.

Are you sure you're not a jew? Cause you sure are shilling pretty hard

I feel bad for you if you don't see it user, but it's whatever.

I'm not forcing you to believe anything, after all free will is Life's greatest gift.

Do what you want, believe what you want if it makes you happy.

Just know the world is not what it seems like, the Jews (no meme intented) control everything.

You can look it up yourself, the evidence is there, no one's hiding it from you (at least not right now).

I'm sorry for triggering you with my autistic wall of text.

Jesus, you're like a Tumblr girl. Is it really that hard to just look at my comments and give me some facts to try to refute my argument, like normal people?

Obama didn't suck Israel's cock like that you fucking cuck. He doesn't need to support them, he does it because he's a Zionist puppet.

I never said Hillary would be a better option, after all, they're both kike lovers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM

Interesting video

>Obama opposed Israel

???

You're not worth it goy

Check out the guys channel. I'm not sure if I trust him, especially with his weird "eye" symbolism, but the videos are interesting, and have good info in them. Some of it is stupid, you just have to take it all with a grain of salt.

Well I'm just glad you're willing to admit that you are a kike shill.

Are you people really this pessimistic?

Can you at least wait until Jan 20th before you start doomsaying?

Wait until January 20th?
Is that a joke?

(((They))) have been operating for centuries goy, there's nothing to wait for.

I was gonna say that, too, completely illogical. I've been trying to wake people on pol up since his AIPAC speech and I was already far too late.

This is the type of nonsense that makes me believe you're a shill.

I wouldn't be surprised if sockpuppets stuck around after the election and now have switched tactics in attempt to demoralize Trump's propaganda support base and reduce his leverage with the public.

If you're not a shill and actually do want to make people jew-wise, don't type like an autist and don't share nonsensical evangelist Armageddon memes.

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Jews always win and always will, you'd have to be underage to not realize and accept this by now.

I'm sorry goy, didn't mean to press your buttons

>actually believing this
(((They))) know better. You can't outsmart (((them))) especially if it's one of (((them))) being elected.

Jews have been pushing for all of this besides the two state solution which only some commie atheist kikes are pushing like Soros.
Brainwashed by kikery...

>Name one president that we've had in the last century who isn't a kike-lover.

JFK
Nixon

We all know how they ended up

Prove you don't have one
Protip: you can't

i don't care.

electing him triggered half of america. that's all i wanted.

Yep, this board is infiltrated by (((zionists))).
Notice how Sup Forums's archenemy is CTR instead of JIDF now.
We've lost.

The kikes HATE Obama and LOVE Trump

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/poll-63-israelis-rank-president-obama-worst-israel-last-30-years

JIDF was 4 guys in Brooklyn you retarded vodka zombie

That damage control

>(((him)))

His great grandmother was named Katherina Kober, Kober is an Ashkenazim surname. Explain how Trump ISN'T a kike by blood.

The paradigm has shifted. We now support israel nationalism and they support us. Where's JIDF now? Nowhere, the vast majority of israeli posters here are far right now and don't give a shit.
ISIS happened since then. Nobody gives a fuck about filthy palestinians.

And your butt is still sore.

That's not my point you stupid cuck.

how do you know that I'm not a kike by blood?

You are irrelevant anyway, kike.

You probably are stupid shill.

checked

Iran deal

>bring up speeches from may
okay CTR, you are totally right. Trump is an Mossad assett. I see the light now.

I am now a #ShillKiller