WHITE TEENAGE GIRL BEATEN, STOMPED ON BY NIGGER FOR SAYING SHE HOPED TRUMP WON

WHITE TEENAGE GIRL BEATEN, STOMPED ON BY NIGGER FOR SAYING SHE HOPED TRUMP WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA

twitter.com/ChimRichols_/status/798931276975611904

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChimRichols_/status/798931276975611904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking bump.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

The girl attacked her because of a misunderstanding over a comment on an Instagram photo. One boy commented "Go Trump" and then immediately after commented "fuck Mexicans". The girl, Jade, responded, "that's something we can agree on". We can't really say for sure which comment she was referencing, but she claims she had only noticed the first comment.

SHE WAS JUST SUFFERIN FROM RACE-RELATED STRESS FROM FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE AND DRUMPF

bump

Satan-worshiping baboons should be hanged. The reason niggers are so uppity is cause they worship themselves and want to have dominance over everyone. They're asshurt because they cant dominate Christians. They dont hate white men. Thats a code word. They hate Christians. Trump only got 63% of the white mans vote. But he got like 86% of the christian vote.

crucify the nigress

Damn you

When will Hillary say STOP IT

K

OOOOH POOR WHITE PEOPLE

>twitter.com/ChimRichols_/status/798931276975611904
who cares?? she's white, welcome to cali bitch :^)

Hey! Cut it out!

niggers be nigging

I hate you

Yeah, we go kill some niggers

wow the girl is hot

Sad part is, No matter how much we spam the video, leftists are still going to say she deserved it & it won't make it past any local news

This means race war soon
check'em.

Even if she posted something racist, does it warrant being beaten up?

oh no!

That faggot cuck nu-male texting on his phone instead of defending the white woman. He is also what is wrong with America.

wow, horny for her mammoth jew beak?? you're one sick fuck, fucko

>literally the reason people become racist

Sup Forums white knights lmao

bump

The "Paid for by Hillary For America" is what makes me fear that this time, this is legit.

Anyways, enjoy your (you)

I'm not a hat person but holy fuck that is it, I'm wearing my Trump make America Great Again hat every where I go. I won't be intimidated into not supporting my candidate of choice.

Yes, feed us more you chimp.

Kek everytime they do this you cant tell its pure envy from the black women, they wish they were sexually attractive and they take it out on the white girls.

>a known racist hacker dislikes when a nigress attacks a white
>this is a sign of pussy worship

That cuck is a kike and the fact that you and so many others can't obviously tell is what is really wrong with America.

I like how people just ignore that this girl was not just beaten up for saying she supports Trump. But it's only leftists that lie, right?!

Fucking dick

Time to soak rope. Fuck these cockroaches.

>white woman beaten by a nigger
>Sup Forums goes apeshit
>lolmao

Clever.

This, black men and women have massive inferiority complexes and cope with their inferiority by taking it out on whitey.

worst part is that we don't even see the gurl

And, oddly enough, Trump's share of the Catholic vote was almost identical to the share of Catholics who actually attended mass. Funny, that.

Also, antipopes happen. Don't listen to their false words.

oh i fucking hate you

hate crime
noun
noun: hate crime; plural noun: hate crimes

a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

Will political prejudice trigger hate crime penaltys to kick in for these sorts of attacks? Dont those have like mandatory 10 year sentences? Mmmm

ok

fuck you

You racists don't understand. Assault is just part of PoCs rich and vibrant culture.

Cigany

>twitter.com/ChimRichols_/status/798931276975611904
oh dear, someone get this girl to lurk on Sup Forums please, the more red pilled women there are, the better it is.

>He is also what is wrong
>He is also
>also

This implies that this faggot sitting down is just part of the problem. Can't you read?

:?(

Hahaha my point still stands, goyim who are unable to see a kike right in front of their nose are the worst problem in our country second only to the kikes themselves.

Wow, Americans are so retarded that they are enticed into violence over the (s)election of someone who won't have any real power. It's not just burgers, it's a world wide problem, people are fucking stupid and refuse to look to the higher levels above their beloved/hated puppet.

you suck

wonderful display of empathy from typical tolerant peace-loving leftist democrat

I thought mongoloids like you were contained on Sup Forums

sukkdikk

You Fukken bitch

fuck you

Meh why don't u just shoot monkeys when they threaten humans? Stupid muricans..

>Not having a CC
She deserved it
Hope the nigger raped her too

Didn't read.

That white boy did nothing to defend her. This is your future America. Only you can change it.

wew

RARE
T
H
I
C
K

fuck off

Fuck you

Blood on the streets when?
I thought Americans on Sup Forums said they wouldn't stand for this kind of stuff happening in their country.

This has been in circulation for a while. It's kind of time to just kill ourselves as whites. We can't even fight back and win.

Fuck you

Who actually responds to this shit? My mother has been alive through every single one of these Ive read.

NEW
E
W

Nigger

Fuck

This is not a happening you stupid redditor

y

Nigger

That happens all the time in 60%land. Nothing to see here.

HOLY SHIT THAT MADE HE PISSED
I WOULD HAVE DEFENDED THAT QT
AND SHE WOULD BE MY GF NOW
THINK ABOUT IT
I COULD HAVE HAD A GF NOW IF I WAS THERE

I fucking detest you thread derailing pieces of shit. Fell for that fucking image again, fuck. Hope you choke on the (you)

Fug

Day 13 of Trump's America

Sup Forums isn't the board for action, it's the board for posting edgy things in a fit of asshurt rage and mentally roleplaying a second holocaust until the anger goes away

yo're gona be raped in your sleep by a long dick nigger meth head

I saw this weeks ago, you faggot.

You have the right to carry gun if i'm not wrong right? At this point if you are a open trump supporter i think it's your oblige to carry one.

Sorry replied to the wrong person

Okay

Hello there, fellow oldfag.

▲▲

>TFW PIC RELATED xDDD

Thats what you get.

When you are friends with blacks.

HILLARY LOST

Fuck you dude

All of them who just sat there and didn't help to stop that qt from getting hurt should be lined up and shot.

Race war when?

Cc for teenagers? Exactly how autistic are you?

This is why there was such a large silent majority.

burn in hell faggot

wew lad

Bump

fug

Fucker