Other urls found in this thread:

savieo.com/youtube/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? Can't watch the video right now

same

>Why?

Because he's DRUMPF. You think he won't do something impeachment worthy? Lol

A

Mike 'LGBBQ' Pence is his insurance it's not gonna happen.

professor thinks people dont change when they take office

FUCKING

lol doesn't that mean Mike "I dont kill but check my electric bill" Pence takes over?
isn't that worse for liberals lmao

The republican congress and the Republican senate are going to impeach the Republican president for?

get fucking real. Liberals should stop hoping nd wishing for this cause an EVEN BIGGER NIGHTMARE waits them if trump does get impeached

Mike fucking Pence. The guy who wants creationism taught in school, and wants abortion 100% illegal. Go ahead

He explains his method for how he has accurately predicted the past elections (since the 80s if I recall), says it's based on the incumbent party.

He admits the impeachment is more of a gut feeling, but he explains that feeling is based on Trump often playing "fast and loose" with the law, and that people don't change even when they take office. He even brings up the question of "would a Republican congress impeach Trump," saying Trump is a wild card and Republicans like control, and would prefer Pence as president if Trump gets caught up in something.

>Professor who called Trump election
A broken clock is right once a day.

Well, you can't just impeach the president because he upsets you. You have to show evidence of criminal behavior.

Kek I hope they impeach him cause then daddy pence comes into the game causing a civil war

>A broken clock is right once a day
>American education

pretty sure he specifically states that the election was a prediction, impeachment a gut feeling

so s*ge

It would be the death of their party. Trump supporters would never vote for them ever again. They would be handing the democrats complete power for the next 50 years.

i don think they are that stupid. Barring Trump going on a massive shooting spree at a kindergarten i dont think its happening. Its just a liberals wet dream

>canada

LEAF

>thousands of people predict trump victory
>this one guy says he'll also be impeached
>oh gee, I guess he's right then

This video is gold I had to download it for Trump Tears!

>A broken clock is right once a day.

>impeachment
In your leftist totalitarian wet-dreams maybe.

Twice actually...

The left is literally, right now, already clamoring for it. And Republican's aren't completely behind Trump. It's certainly possible.

Wow what a fucking retard his career is over

I think the difference here is that he has a track record of accurate predictions since the 80s. Plus he doesn't use polls, he uses his own method that is based on analyzing the incumbent party.

>what is 24 hour format

Virtue signalling since he feels guilt for being correct

I want to MAGA but the consolation prize of watching liberals fucking lose it under Pence is fine too.

>he doesn't actually explain his analysis method
>says that Trump will be impeached because he "playes fast and loose with the law"

(((LICHTMAN)))

Impeachment, for hillary.

Still hasn't released tax returns.
Still hasn't put businesses in a blind trust.
Still taking investments from foreign companies.
Still allowing his children who are involved in his businesses meet with foreign leaders.

Trump will be impeached before the end of next year.

search Lichtman in the Podesta e-mails and you can see he is at least tangentially connected to Shillary's campaign, probably on their payroll somehow

pic unrelated

>his system based off science and stats
>impeachment just a gut feeling

Nothing to see here boys. Funny how they completely ignored his scientific predictions, but they give him airtime simply to voice his opinion. This is news in the current year.

>Faggots impeach Donald Trump
>Mike "Turns Fruits into Vegetables" Pence takes office
>Reign of Terror ensues.

24 hour clock. duh

24 hour clock, I guess.

>trump will be impeached before he takes any government office

huehuehue

Whoa, hivemind.

dude is a fraud. He predicted gore in 2000 but then backpedaled and said "well he won the popular vote lol!" Now clinton won the popular vote and he's going "I told you so, see!!! trump won!"

Simpsons predicted he has at least 1 term. Simpsons predictions > this guys predictions.

>be pence
>(((literally))) trumps trump card against assassination

Must feel good man

it's the nate silver effect all over again

(((Lichtman)))

>Mad he was right
>Subvert!
>Subvert!
>Subvert!
>Subvert!

>he doesn't actually explain his analysis method

Except he does, unless you're misunderstanding and thinking he's using an analysis to predict impeachment, he's not.

>that portuguese by brazilian fag
holy shit that's why people hate us so much. fucking monkey niggers.

24-hour watches are superior to the 12-hour variety, though harder to obtain.

Interesting, we should consult the goat that predicts elections to be sure

>24-hour watches are superior to the 12-hour variety, though harder to obtain.

Most digital watches have a setting for 12/24 hour time.

I usually put mine on 24 hour time, because that AM/PM shit is for the birds.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

>predict trump win
>automatically acquire psychic powers that allow you to see the future

I predicted a Trump win and I predict he will not be impeached. Checkmate

>He explains his method for how he has accurately predicted the past elections

I've called every election since reagan. Heck all of Sup Forums has called this election. He's nothing special.

>impeachment
that means nothing. bill clinton was impeached. trump is going to remain in office just like bill

is this how Justin Bieber is going to look like at age 70?

Just because a POTUS is impeached doesn't mean they're prematurely remover from office. Bill Clinton was impeached and was just disbarred as a lawyer.

>develops an algorithm that correctly predicts the results of an election
>implying it's in any way relevant to impeachment

I think so too. If he is that stupid why not

lmao, I wonder how many layers of cucks they have planted for possible timelines.

They sure are thorough... We should gas them all. Anyone we find just keep track of his name and we'll gas them when it's all done.

Hes just gonna break the law all of the sudden? Sure thing, really made me think.

another fortune teller. Why should I listen to this cuck?

Of COURSE he'll be impeached.

Fucking Chucky and Mitch are salivating at the prospect.

this tbqh. He has about as much probability of somehow foreseeing an impeachment as the Mexican Warlock

We fucking called a Trump victory back in 2015 and no, it won't happen. There are people in Trump's government now that fully supports him and there will be more to come.
Not to mention Pence and Trump are extremely good pals. They defend each other as soon as someone bashes one of them, brothers in arms.

Trump will be impeached. That is a fact. Both houses are controlled by Republicans, many of whom he hates and they hate him back. More than 50% of the county does not like him. And the Democrats will cross the aisle in order to get rid of this buffon.

The repeating numbers seem to be in agreement with you...

It's not like that would put Hilary in his place, it would put his vice.
Still a win-win for all I care, if not better.

>They would be handing the democrats complete power for the next 50 years.
If they had 50 years then even after Trump's done with illegals the country would be flooded again.

Oh yea, the guy who has never made a statement without running it past lawyers and it turns out every single one of his positions is legal is the one playing fast and loose and will be impeached by his own party.

Yep, that's a thing.

fee fees.

Just another case of some faggot talking shit with a sense of undeserved expertise.

Pence is at least predictable
That's what (((they))) want. Trump is a wildcard

>some people are still unironically watching (((msm)))

(((CBSN))) asking (((Lichtman))) for opinion..
You would think after they see they lost elections, they will calm down abit..
But kikes will just never stop..

He said it was a gut feeling, no scientific... anything... behind it. Wooptydooda.

>Professor who called Trump election
So exactly like over 50mln people in US alone?
Truly it makes him special ...

And you have digits
Which I have checked
No impeachment it is.

Impeached? For what?? Dumb ass nerd thinks he is smart.