Help me Sup Forums, my gf has become a feminist

Sup Forums, I need your advice.

I've been noticing my gf going feminist mode over the last couple of months. Asking me to cook for her, buy groceries, clean and whatnot. We've been together for almost a year now and she's never told me to do these tasks. Hell, she's been happy doing them, always turned me down when I asked if I could help.
Today, while showering, I pointed out her armpit hair and jokingly said it was gross. Out of nowhere she fucking flipped and started a whole rant of how armpit hair is natural and beautiful and all that bullshit. I tried to explain how fucking stupid she sounded, but her triggering didn't stop for a second. Finally I agreed to how beautiful it was, but then when I picked up a razor and started shaving off my eyebrows, she slapped me in the face and started screaming, I just had to bail out.
In my car now eating some McDonald’s while typing this out. Is it too late for her? Is there no turning back? What should I do?

bump

Date guys. Girls are for making children only.

>McD's
Literally end yourself. Real men make their own meals, work their own jobs and raise their own children.

Probably your dick isn't big enough

just slowly redpill her, and try not to seem biased. Took me a few years but I got there (kinda)

>shaving eyebrows
wtf m8

It's time to dump her and get a new one. It's like that point where you can tell the milk is going off and it's to just chuck it out and buy another bottle.

Solve this.

I live with her, can't make food in our apartment when she's this mad

I was trying to make a point

>when I picked up a razor and started shaving off my eyebrows

Dump her and find yourself a boyfriend.

>not being finding a partner to share these day-to-day tasks with
>not seeking an egalitarian relationship between equals
>not having a spouse who earns within 5% of what you make, allowing you both to pay bills together while keeping separate finances

Must suck to only be able to date trash.

Break up and don't look back.

> I can't live with my GF
Then dump her. Wow that was hard.

This. And maybe appeal to her feminism. School her in what real feminism is and how its about equality, and shes going against what true feminism is.

d e r a i l
e
r
a
i
l

Oh, ok.

Try to redpill her. If not, dump her. I was very clear with my girlfriend(later wife) that I was not going to accept anything but tradition.

dump her

Yeah... you can't just walk away when she goes into a rage, m8 (unless it's getting amped up to physical violence) You need to exercise assertiveness. Talk to her direct and bring all of this up:

> Asking me to cook for her, buy groceries, clean and whatnot. We've been together for almost a year now and she's never told me to do these tasks. Hell, she's been happy doing them, always turned me down when I asked if I could help.

Confront her on your actual issues and ask her point blank if she's going to feminism. Attempt to explain to redpill her on feminism. If she won't accept the truth, explain that you simply cannot be in a relationship with a feminist as you believe in gender roles.

You wouldn't have this problem if your girlfriend was anime.

Have a girl from some based country in eastern europe.

She sent him out to the cuckshed

Take a shit in the living room and if she says somthing tell her to check her bathroom privlige.
#notallpoo

Sorry for the poor quality photo norwaybro. I'm sure that a better one exists out there.

I think she's finished. Read Industrial Society and its Future for a thorough analysis of leftists and their behaviour.

Start working on an exit strategy and get the fuck out. It's only downhill from here

20 > .30

>mfw only needed one box

*SWOOSH*

Only right answer.

literally not true unless you're a lonely weeb

Your a big nordman man, there are plenty of women out there, a homey girl is lonely right now in a sea of cucks- You can find her!

Break the fuck up before its too late. She's your gf, not wife. Hell, better yet, cheat on her and let her find out for herself and break up with you.

Well, there could be two possible decisions:
a) you throw her away,
b) stop showering and most hygiene at all, then, when she'll tell you not to be a pig, answer her with her own words. Then throw her away from your house cause double standarts..

>but then when I picked up a razor and started shaving off my eyebrows
U WOT M8

you shouldnt be mutilating yourself to prove a point. she obviously knows its a problem and feels like an idiot now, just make sure she admits she was wrong to just change some weird random part of normal hygiene to prove a point

Do you really need a thread for this? What the fuck is wrong with you norfag?

Dump her right away.

My gf did this when I was in Uni. She joined the "first feminist action front", so in retaliation, my and my best friend joined the college rublicans group where I become president after a year or so of internal social posturing and other retarded political bs. The only thing keeping me going was to get back at her and her retarded "social movement".

After I got elected, I used my position to acquire some money to get Milo Yiannopolous to show up and saw her in person get fucking owned during the ending Q&A session, and later on when she tried to protest with her friends outside.

It was a grand journey, and ultimately she stopped acting retarded.

>hi there you guys in your basements
>i just happen to be illegally typing while driving
This is incoherent spam in a newish format.

Backing this.

ACCEPT OR BAIL.

I disagreed with you UNTIL you mentioned the armpit hair, but then I concluded that you're autistic when you attempted to shave off your eyebrows and went to eat at McD's. Your GF might be turning into a feminist, but you deserve eachother. Apologize to her, and just do your chores from now on (all women will expect you to pull your weight after they've been in a relationship long enough; be glad she didn't wait until after marriage). In terms of armpit hair, just be subtle about it and start shaving your own armpit hair, with any luck, she might start following your practice.

Don't listen to these cucks. Canadians are whipped beyond belief and their women are almost all immense whores. I can't wait to leave this godforsaken cess pitt but alas...

Your relationship will never work. She's going to either "find herself" on a long trip with (((bffs))) or she'll become a dyke. Screen this.

Higher quality to scare the fuck out of OP as he should be.

WOMEN CANNOT BE REDPILLED.

The best you can do is neutralize them, but they will almost always lean toward the left. Right leaning women mostly do it for attention. Women have no ability for critical political thought.

If it is important to you to have traditional gender roles, respectfully tell her. If you love her, make compromises (I'll cook three days a week if you shave your fucking pits). If she's not willing to compromise (assuming you approach it respectfully), then she belongs in the trash.

>Feminist
Ask her what she is going to tell her friends when she is the only old woman with no children or grandchildren as she drinks and cries herself to sleep every night next to her cats and buckets of ice cream.

Shame of future social pressure and failure to secure a position in society.

This man speaks truth. Armpit hair is not only disgusting but is the first sign of entering (((pansexuality))) aka becoming an absolute whore or dyke.

Beat the shit out of here. 100% serious. That'll straighten her right up

I know the feel mate, my girlfriend is doing gender studies for her masters degree.

Bitch is shit testing you. Man up and demand she conform to your will.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for a beta who is not the lord of his manor anymore.

sorry for whats happening to you user.

just know that my ex is now a female bodybuilder.

lost her trace for 2 years and bam a friend saw her in an event and took pictures. that bitch probably have a tall clitoris.

We sure have come a long way

She hit you? Leave that cunt. Domestic violence is inexcusable.

I got an idea! Next time you would try to have sex, just don't allow your sick to boner at all. Thrn exuse, that you cannot do it with that hairy monster.

Go up to her NOW and yell her to make you a sammich and go buy you some beer while you watch sports. If she doesn't comply kick her out of the house.

Women can be red pilled, it's just really rare. Was talking with my mother the other day and she straight up told me

>women entering the workforce was a mistake
>women getting the right to vote was a mistake
>anything involving feminism beyond the basic rights movement is pure cancer
>women who do enter the workforce should be barred from any sort of leadership position
>women have no place in the military aside from medical and mental heath positions

In fact, most of the women in my family share these views.

Ryan is that you?

They are the same tramps as they were back in the day, who are we kidding here? 1915, two years after the federal reserve took over the money. The decay of America can already be seen.

Jesus man. Just beat the shit out of her.

She wants to be "a strong independent woman", so let her be alone OP. Sure it hurts, but I guarantee you you're better off than me. I have had no non-family female contact for the two weeks since the breakup.

I'm sorry friend but its time to let her go.

Warning food analogy ahead

You don't try to eat an egg once it has started to rot so don't try to date a person when their mind is rotting.

If the apartment is in your name you can just boot her out when you have had enough. If the apartment is in both your names then you are going to have to red pill her or expect to come home to her banging some chad.

If a woman doesnt behave, smack the bitch until she does.

Dump her and tell her she no longer satisfies you. This will damage her on an emotional level. When she starts calling you a pig and stuff tell her you realize you're attracted to men and you can no longer deny that about yourself. That will cripple her because she will consider all the good memories of you two was all a lie and she can't accuse you of rape or any of that because you're gay for cocks. Also change all the locks and kick her ass out.

Your mom sounds like a fucking retard. That isn't being redpilled. Just retarded.

Did she leave a mark? Report her to the police. Raise the fact to get that she attacked you. If she's living with you, ghost her. Wait for her to go out and get rid of her things - sell it all.

She hit you.

That moment, when you got a thought, that this thread could be started by that "imdepentend strung garl" just to make her assured, that her boyfriend is wrong.
inb4: there's no girls on the internet.

women can be redpilled.

My gf used to be a full blown liberal, shes dwindling in the middleground right now.

But yesterday we were discussing something stupid and she dropped this on me
>You're as stupid as those niggers
Me ofcourse lost my shit, laughing my ass off when she said that. She meant to say Americans though.
Shes slowly turning brother!

Just throw it in her face. Start calling shit that she cares about social constructs. Act like you are taking blue-pills, but take them to places she doesn't like.

If she follows along, you will need to either accept the garbage until she comes around, accept it until it blows the relationship apart, or just accept that it will not be worthwhile to move forward dealing with it until it ends in one fashion or another. Cucking yourself is not an option imo. Do not commit to the idea of living a life you don't want to live just so she can live in a fantasy land of varying independence and social construction.

Do some chores you lazy little shit. Not hard at all. At least you have a gf.

>Asking me to cook for her, buy groceries, clean and whatnot. We've been together for almost a year now and she's never told me to do these tasks.
Relationships about sharing the work equally depending on who's working more in the workplace.

faggot, you just complained that women have no critical thinking for political thought and I just gave you an example of woman agreeing with you. It is you who are the retard my friend.

Keep going and don't let her slip

>Asking me to cook for her, buy groceries, clean and whatnot

Trash her

There is nothing more annoying than an entitled little cunt. If you think she'll accuse you of rape then gather evidence of her cunty attitude and convince the jury she's just a hysterical bitch. You should be thankful you didn't marry her, or else you'd be in real shit.

>This bullshit
>1 year
Dump her, she is lost

Your mom is just an edge lord. Women can't think critically.

It's also your house m8, if she is that mad she can leave.

>bump
I think you mean dump, as in dump her ass

if it's doing chores then stop crying and just do it as long as it's not just you doing these things.
to the rest just drop it it's a downward spiral from here on out. assuming you're not dependent on her finances and have your house then just leave her. she'll prob hound you and bitch about it on social media though.

Take a picture senpai because you'll need something to remember her by

"Hail Mary, I'll rape the virgin clit."
"The powers that be invested in me; planting my malevolent seed.
Your screams make me erect."

"I almost don't want to dissect that childish cunt, but I come swinging, wielding this blunt club."

"Smashing as this cunt is gushing, licking at her oozing blood-soaked labia."

"It is so arousing eating out her anus. Elbow deep, force-fisting, digging for her foetus."

"I have my grasp on the son and I sever.
Her consciousness slips as I birth my new spawn."

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the sacrament."

"Feast my son!"

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the holy sacrament."
Chomping on his mother's womb.
Like father like son, he begins to fondle.

My lord, my love, kiss me with the kisses of thy mouth.
How lovely art thou, thy embrace.
My lord, my lord, my love, my soul salvation.
Take me to thy lap.

Don't be such a cuck, OP. Establish your role in your relationship.

I turned my woman from "generic modern woman worldview" into a true redpill. She is actually excited to become a housewife and a stay-at-home mom. She's assembling her own cookbook from my grandmother and her mother and aunt. And within our circle of friends, we actually got it going as a meme, 4 of her friends are actually wanting to become like her.

Their problem? Their men are, unfortunately, cucks.

I am marrying her in June.

DUMP HER, simple answer.

How easy is to control men.

(OP)
Dump her, and make it explicitly known that you are doing it because she is adopting a toxic ideology that will make the both of you unhappy. Simple as that. Don't need to redpill her or shit like that, won't work, just man up and lay down the law. If she's going to be a feminist, it's not going to involve you in any way.

If she is in any way hesitant or scared about this, then tell her you can salvage the relationship if she drops the ideology. If she is enraged, then simple finish the conversation and leave.

Women pick up feministic ideals because they believe it'll improve their life. If you can convince her that a life of being a wage slave isn't happiness, and to drop feminism, then it can be saved. If she gets morally outraged at you "oppressing" her like this, then it's too late, cut your losses.

The only redeeming factor to dumping her is maybe the "post relationship" blues will convince her that feminism will make her unhappy, but that'll just be for her sake, not yours.

fuck you

Based Slovak

Have you tried disciplining her? A backhand when she is acting out of line might help but never use the forehand because that is abuse