Tulsi Gabbard - New Queen of Sup Forums

get ready to lose your sides at liberal rage when she joins the Trump team

>Gabbard met with Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Monday morning, but Trump spokesman Jason Miller said it was “premature” to discuss Gabbard’s potential role in the Trump administration.

>She is a noted opponent of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, and was part of a rally on Capitol Hill on Saturday to protest the deal that is supported by Barack Obama.

>Stephen Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, reportedly likes Gabbard because of her stance on guns, refugees and Islamic extremism along with her ability to invoke strong anti-establishment populist sentiment on the left. Gabbard did not join the majority of her Democratic colleagues in the House by co-sponsoring gun control legislation this summer.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article116162588.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/21/why-one-of-the-hills-top-bernie-sanders-democrats-is-meeting-with-donald-trump/

>CNN reporter: A source tells me she's under consideration for State, Defense & UN Ambassador

twitter.com/SaraMurray/status/800701318188777472

Other urls found in this thread:

ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/tulsi-gabbard-cult-born-and-raised/
huffingtonpost.com/tulsi-gabbard/santorum-womens-rights_b_1308582.html
gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LITERALLY OUR GIRL

MFW IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

THE BREAKS ON THE KEK TRAIN ARE BROKE

WE AIN'T NEVER GETTING OFF THIS RIDE FOLKS

> tfw when she forgets to put a feather in her hair.
Pock marked face Pochantas pls go.

NATIONAL UNITY GOVERNMENT

Trump is literally picking all of the best politicians in the country LIKE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO. HOLY FUCK. All we need now is based Webb.

One of the few Dems I absolutely love.

And she's hot as fuck.

She's a retarded airhead but this was a wise strategic move. Now that she's one of /us/ the libshits wont want anything to do with her and will run someone else in the 2020s.

I wish he'd pick Webb as VP but the #NeverTrumpers would shit their pants and cry.

Webb is good people.

The only thing I worry about with Tulsi is that isn't she a fairly new congresswoman? What happens if she joins the admin and she's out in 4 years, her political career might be over at that point.

Also we don't just need good people in the cabinet, we need good people in congress too.

>we need good people in congress too
She isn't one of them

First term rep. She's a smart girl, though. A cabinet position is a good pivot to the Senate.

I hope he picks her as sect. of state. She could help revamp the State Department and remove all the Obama appointees and change it from pro-islamist, pro-free trade and anti-Assad to anti-islamist, anti-free trade and pro-Assad.

I don't see why you call her an airhead, she seems pretty smart to me.

CUTE
U
T
E

This is her Twitter pic. Noice.

Voters won't really care about her serving in a Trump admin if she does a good job, it's only the SJWs and media talking heads that would care. She is popular in Hawaii and could probably be reelected to house or senate after serving with Trump.

>Surfers
ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/tulsi-gabbard-cult-born-and-raised/

Is she an Indian?

She is no Natalia Poklonskaya
She is no queen

>Trump giving jobs to female POC

100% for it just for the leftist meltdown

>Still not finalized.

She supports women in combat role: huffingtonpost.com/tulsi-gabbard/santorum-womens-rights_b_1308582.html

This alone shouldn't warrant her in govt. But then again, if you want your token libtard, go ahead.

>Hawaii goes red in 2020

Mahalo Donald Trump

But really Hawaii is a weird state

I say Welcome. The more people who see the Left for what it is, the better. We should be in favor of this.

Wikipedia claims her father is part Samoan but if you actually look her parents up they're just two old white people. She's apparently a white woman with a tan pretending her minority ancestry is bigger than it actually is, perhaps because Hawaii is 40% gook and 30% other non-whites.

Also she's Hindu, because her mom was Hindu for some reason.

Not all democrats are bad, not all leftists are bad. She's a good one. It'd probably do good to have her on board.

fpbp

she's a qt
would meme for her

One drop rule. She is not white.

Her dad is half-Samoan, half-white and her mom is white.

>national unity

More like Trump is undermining the Democratic ability to run someone young and fresh against him in 2020 by taking all their possibilities and employing them

Keep your enemies close, because then your other enemies will want nothing to do with them

That's superseded by the no-nonsense rule. The one where I don't tolerate people of mostly European descent claiming they're non-white just to get gibs.

I can see her being part Samoan, she looks too brown to just be a tanned-white

Hey, how about a party change and Democratic denouncement within the next eight years, Tulsi?

Trolling the DMC this hard
>resigned from DNC to endorse Bernie
>joins Trump admin
OUR GIRL
also
>Wants to call terrorism - "radical Islamic terrorism."
>Criticized the U.S. government for not issuing a Visa to Narendra Modi on the basis of his actions during the Gujurat riots (where a 1,000+ Muslims died.)
>Did not sign a resolution condemning the appointment of Steve Bannon.
>Terrorists are motivated by "theology."
>Voted against a resolution condemning civilian violence by Assad.
and pic definitely related

the left is already tearing her down before she's even been appointed to anything

Pence is one smoother operator though, listening to him talk is so relaxing.

This would be one of the best 88D chess moves Trump could make.

Obongo did the same when he appointed Huntsman ambassador to Chyina. Would neutralize a potential threat and would rake in more Berniecucks.

SURFED.com

It could have something to do with the fact that she's veteran, you autist.

I a strangely attracted to her. She looks paki.

That shit would be glorious, I love Tulsi

post cute paki girls

>A fat stinking neet lecturing someone about there appearance

Disgusting desu

Do you live in a basement or something? Tans can get extremely dark.

This is a picture of her father, from which all her non-white ancestry comes. Notice that he's a shade lighter than she is. Her brown skin is entirely a tan, it has nothing to do with her Samoan blood otherwise her father would be browner than she is.

She's just now siding with him? How is the typical political response of clinging on to power based?

She's my state's only acceptable representative in DC for now.

She is a glorious lioness. I wish to mount her.

>will Trump turn Hawaii red?

She's got Edward james olmos face

>"Catholic" father raises his family as Hindu

Shameful tbqh

This, she seems like a Hindu bimbo, I want to see shitlibs destroyed

why do i feel like this guy?

>>She will never be your mummy

what the hell? why do we even like her?

She's a moderate democrat

>we
get lost reddit

see

excuse me for using a plural.

>Your face when Trump picks Tulsi Gabbard and Elizabeth Warren is mad for 4 years
>FOUR YEARS OF WARREN HAVING A BREAKDOWN ON TWITTER

oh god this to happen

Bannon is betting the dems won't run her since she'll be affiliated with Trump. He thinks the dem will think appointing her as UN ambassador (getting a lot of face time representing trump admin) will lose her the core dem base, though it might win her bernie bros.

If she's clever, she'll go publically rogue while in office late in her tenure, thereby winning over the dem demographic, and coming across as centrist dem.

A couple of based tweets doesn't mean she'd support trump when he makes his move

Id vote for that desu

Yea, either way, you'll have either Trump or Gabbard winning 2020. If Bannon has as much respect for her as it seems, he should be ok with either option.

She is non-interventionist so a good pick for SoS

libtards are having meltdowns over this meeting

the left will fracture long before 2020

It's hilarious since she stepped down from her DNC role because of the lack of backing of Sanders.

“But her skin…her skin sucks, okay? I mean, her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.” -Trump

I've always said it would've been more logical for her to support Trump instead of Bernie. Trump should pick her and Bernie who they cheated out of nomination on the Trump train, set some bloodthirsty promising prosecutors on Shillary, Pedosta, Obama and all those other fucks and burn the DNC to the ground without survivors.

Maybe elevate some lolbertarians instead.

>Woman actually goes to war
>Becomes redpilled about muslims

Surprise!

Bernie and Warren are already part of the new Democratic Leadership

They've already made their choice the cucks

>Islamic extremism
this usually means more zionist policies, espionage against the shia countries which are the only muslims that don't want to cut your head off, while still funneling hundreds of billions of dollars to the wahhabis in saudi arabia which they then hand off to terrorists.

sanders is all talk, fuck him

She's not actually full of shit, so she supports destroying Islamic terrorists while not launching neocon adventures that create more Islamic terrorists.

Good woman.

>Sup Forums trying to do genetics

in reality its hard to separate the two

Holy shit, this woman

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I don't mind Pence and the leftshits are so trolled by his existence I enjoy it.

Poo's are natural allies of the Trump administration

ISIS wouldn't even exist if GWB had followed the First Rule Of Not Creating Islamic Terrorists: don't overthrow secular regimes in the Middle East.

Yeah, there's always going to be a fringe of Islamic crazies out there, because Saudi money keeps pumping them out. But not destroying the governments of an Iraq, a Libya or a Syria is a good way to keep them from actually fielding armies against you.

I'm really curious of her combat medic badge (CMB).

Officers get any badge regardless of seeing combat. I saw cooks get pinned with Combat Action Badges in Afghanistan despite never seeing action.

Also
>women
>combat veteran
lel. I wouldn't even give Jessica Lynch a combat citation

Kek commands this:

She shall be the next president after the trump era.

She will run in the republican primaries but be muscled out in favor of some cuck. We will meme her to be the 2nd place contender as a 3rd party. Dems will have no idea how to defeat her since she's a female of color. After she wins the presidency as the first female of color and is also not a democrat it'll be checkmate for the cult of social justice.

a mortar probably fell within 25 miles of her convoy

you make it sound like gwb had alot of control over how iraq and afghanistan were handled

Why did bernouts like her?

>Bernie and Warren are already part of the new Democratic Leadership
>Bernie and Warren
>new
Jesus Christ, we really are going to get tired of winning soon.

she backed him

>She's apparently a white woman with a tan pretending her minority ancestry is bigger than it actually is
You sound like a leftist trying out a new talking point.

>handled

He had absolute authority to answer the question, "Do we invade Iraq or not?" And he made the wrong choice.

it's funny because al nusra/al qaeda IS an american ally now. that's why they refuse to separate their "moderate rebels" from the nusra extremists when russia asks.
they are the same thing. the """moderate""" opposition that's left in syria is so small it's insignificant and if separated from the terrorists they'd be wiped out completely.

Sanders only got endorsements from 11 sitting Democrats in Congress. She was one of them.

>American
>white

>that posture

Truly a womyn that doesn't afraid of anything.

Let the fun times begin. If she makes it she's gonna get me an H1B so easily. Hail KEK!

Because having both parties competing for making America a good place too live is better than having one of them that cares about it and the other that only cares about power(or both that only care about power).

How was that redpilled TV station in Iran called? Meme-ri?

Tulsi is actually a very revered Hindu symbol btw. Pic related.

Here's her statement on the meeting: gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump

sounds like it went well

This and this simultaneously.

Elegant. Would add that enemies can be made into actual friends when working together.

Long live Syria!

noice