Trump picks someone who isn't white to a high position based on merit

>Trump picks someone who isn't white to a high position based on merit.

>Libs attack him/her by calling him/her a race traitor or find some other bizarre excuse to bash the appointee.

When this happens, we meme the hell out of it and debunk the whole "liberals support diversity and inclusion" crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>defending putting nonwhites in positions of power

Kill yourself, you fucking cuck.

You're on Sup Forums, and we want a white nationalist future.

FUCK OFF

We want qualified people put into positions of power. Most of us here don't care if someone who isn't white gets into a position of power, we just don't want someone getting there because they weren't white.

>Most of us here don't care if someone who isn't white gets into a position of power

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT, RACE-TRECHEROUS SCUM

YOU ARE DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE

NONWHITES ARE SUBHUMAN AND INFERIOR.

>debunk the whole "liberals support diversity and inclusion" crap.
you are such a faggot. Who cares if they don't support diversity and inclusion? By saying they should, you are saying we all should. You ARE a liberal.

He's a fucking cuck, who can't wait to let his wife breed with an ape

>we
kys

FUCK OFF ACHMED YOU DON'T BELONG IN A WHITE COUNTRY

WE WILL HAVE A WHITE FUTURE WITHOUT DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN SCUM

Why the hell we give libshits any credit?

If white people are so great, how come you're getting overrun by non-whites pretty much everywhere?
>i-its the jews!
Why you so scared of nosy little manlets?

>puerto rico
into the trash

no need to be upset tb h

Because there is a Jewish conspiracy to breed out whiteness

BUT WE ARE WAKING UP

THE WHITE RACE WILL PREVAIL

so fuck you Paco, you don't belong in the West, you country should be destroyed. Why are you even on Sup Forums when you'll never be redpilled? Niggers like you can't think with rationality and logic

>kys
Kill yourself, you piece of reddit trash.

kek, he fell for the "whites are superior" meme

>Jewish conspiracy to stop me from getting a gf
FTFY

TAKE THE REDPILL WE CREATED WESTERN CIVILIZATION WE ARE THE GREATEST INVENTORS, WE PUT MAN ON THE MOON

FUCK YOU, WORTHLESS NIGGER YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME

The Jews have ruined women, and I hate them all (JEws and women).

I am glad to be a virgin and not be involved with their degeneracy.

ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS WHORES

You can't secure a future for the white race by being a virgin and hating all white women, user.

You want me to hook you up with a qt brown girl?

Yes, desperately.

>dem Puerto Rican asses

I want to berry my face in 'em. What's it like, lad?

Dunno. I've only ever fucked white women, tbqh.

ultimate kek

fag

Fuck off, edgelord. Lurk more.

this site is for adults mate

Just securing a future for the mestizo race, user.

Test

They do this in the UK too. Lots of Labour MPs are always banging on about sexism and identity politics, but have always had a White men as the party leader. Conservatives have had a 2 women and a Jew. Just the best person for the job.

ass > race

I bet you vote DF

Eww, no

It is preferable to have loyal nonwhites than traitourous white scum. Think. We need all the allies we can get. This is about preserving the ways culture & values of the west. It has nothing to do with race.

It's 'treacherous', Billy-Bob

Please put a litle more effort in your shilling. I am insulted as how lazy you guys are getting

Dubs!

Asians are not subhuman. They are honorary whites

Ctr pls go

Sure you do, bassemand.

Jews did nothing wrong, paranoid faggots

Don't waste your breath, they don't care about strategy beyond parroting stormfront material. Truth is you have more in common with someone that shares your values and ideology than someone that just shares your race.

Even Hitler respected Asians, faggot. He just didn't like Jews because they're greedy and devious. Nothing wrong with having highly qualified foreigners in the government, as long as you make sure they're not working against national interests.

Already happening bro.

He's looking at Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard

Suddenly she's Islamaphobic

alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

>we

Get a life faggot, this isn't some social club kek.

>me

So what did you accomplish?

That kind of shit won't last past a generation.
Race and ideology need to be bound together.

so who is in OP's pic?

>Most of us here don't care if someone who isn't white gets into a position of power

Good goy.

You know perfectly well the point of white nationalism is to maintain and increase the number of white people. If that means common cause with whoever then so be it. Kill yourself, cucky.