Look at this fucking garbage Sup Forums

Look at this fucking garbage Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/#disqus_thread
jewbook.com/DevNoir
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_33_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

>Whyte ave

They would have saved themselves a lot of time by not putting them up in the first place.

can these people please do themselves a favor and take a look at the walking stereotype they are. i mean OF COURSE poster is some it girl with short blue hair and a flower crown

>Hate crimes unit

>USA
Yeah, this isn't going to end well. Just the beginning in fact. Who didn't see this coming?

"How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism"

thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/#disqus_thread

>Devon Andromeda

You tore them down and instead plastered them all over your facebook page. Good job.

I have a hard time believing that thing can even hold down a job because of how much literal shaking it does.

4d chess

> Stefan Molyneux

Top kek

This is what #activists do these days
Don't forget to upvote and share

>inconveniencing some mutant creature that calls itself devon andromeda

that alone made the posters worth it

>contact stefan molineux

lel, this must be a third party troll attempt, i really doubt molineux would want his name attached to it.

I would have never seen these posters, but thanks to her I have now, retards like her amplify these posters a thousand times and they don't even realize it, it's genius, assuming it was all planned and not an accident.

I approve of such practices. Shitposting redpills irl is a good idea. Imagine if only 10% of Sup Forumsacks printed like a hundred of such posters and distributed them.

Look at this fucking thing. It looks like an alien. Imagine being in a coma for the last 20 years and waking up and seeing people like this walking around. You would think you're on a different planet or something.

>supremacist
Intellectually bankrupt Marxist scum.

Without virtue signaling, how would people know how totally awesome and tolerant they are?

We all know this shit is done just to feel good about themselves.

Thats a fucking leaf

top kek

I can feel her parent's disappointment through my monitor

Beautiful, glorious.

Why do I have to pretend like these people aren't fucking retards? They deserved to be gassed, just for the covinience of not seeing they're FB or Twitter posts on Sup Forums.

Kill them with fire

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So please for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

I'd like to, but I live on a college campus and I'm not sure where all the telescreens are.

Maybe if I left campus, then came back with platform shoes and a Rorschach mask...

in their haste to virtue signal...they are sharing the fucking flying amongst themselves online lmao dumb cunts

Poe's law is killing me right now. the "are you fucking kidding me" has to be them shitposting, right?

Fuck off cunt

I saw some fat cunt wearing some equally retarded thing on their head and I laughed right in the bitch's face. These twats think the're "goddesses" or something mental like that.

people are still doing avatar cosplays?

Hey, I saw this same retarded pasta last night, 100% stale garbage.

Can't make this shit up

>HAHA NOPE
>Man I sure showed them fuckin Nazis wait til ma hears about this.

>reminds me of

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

Yes, you can.
Not my people, not my problem.

/argument

>I wish I was David Bowie

>"her"
>"andromeda"

>I think you're missing something here.

niggers are just pissed that they ruined Blayck ave, now theyre coming fir our Whyte ave.

Your post reminds me of the Revivals story from Transmetropolitan.

>Whyte Ave.

I would just put up 10 more for each one she rips down. Maybe eventually she will get into shape by how often she has to work those arms.

jewbook.com/DevNoir

If you were even correct about your 99.9% are peaceful that's over a million and a half extremely radical and violent Muslims. However, large portions of their religion support actions any sane person would condemn. Nice pasta though.

wtf I hate my own country now

You're right, she must be the size of a galaxy

Whyte ave is in edmonton brah.

Stefan sounds more racist every day. It's wonderful.

OP here, just saying i put up with this shit constantly all over my facebook and twitter. how do i deal with this. thats what i get for trying to be involved in what goes on in my city

>When you discover the structure of DNA but people want you to die in poverty because you told the truth about blacks.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

Well first thing you must do is delete your facebook account.

right wing rake squads when?

>THE WORLD

The world did nothing. We did it. White people benefit from the world white people built.

Look at this garbage , Sup Forums

Wait until you see our constitution

this is clearly an upstanding member of society that has a meaningful job, a family to care for, and is in no way a self-obsessed twat who fills the void in her life fucking, eating, and broadcasting her opinions in order to feel some sort of moral superiority as the rest of society moves on with their lives.

>Patrick R. Sullivan
Yeah, that was the fucking point you retarded cuck

got any infographics or good pics about it for people not studying law?

underrated post

Just look up section 33 of the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_33_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

> You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).

It's simple - we kill the EU.

Fuck me the indoctrination is real. It's been years since my redpilling and the constant question of "how can people be so blind" still has not left me. I will never understand these people.

I think they're mentally ill. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. No healthy mind could function that way.

I tore down a antifa poster once.

What's so crazy about being able to change the charter after the fact?

>forego judicial review
Nice try, hat. But that ain't freedom

Welp turns out I didn't read far enough to see the part where it says that things like freedom of expression, freedom of religion, and controls on cruel and unusual punishment can be undone by the provinces

I'll bet that pussy stinks. She should just leave a bar of soap up there

all these shells took probably lots of dumps before they were murdered.....maaaan!

>implying vagina

Ayy I live 2 blocks from there. I wonder if OP is the 1L who browses Sup Forums during class.

(Not a hipster btw)

I want to hang something like this around my neighborhood.

Only temporarily. Well, infinitely, if they keep winning elections.

S.33 is not a bad thing. It's literally the only way to legally remove Muslims.

These blue haired knaves don't realize how truly fucking retarded they are

That's in Edmonton right? They were posting similar posters in BC warning people about the Asians.

>pointing out anti-white propaganda means you're a racist
what a time to be alive

WHEN?

Holy Fuck i live in Edmonton and i didn't know. I remember some anons in a Canada thread earlier were making posters but i didn't they would do it.

LOL I live on this street

>A fucking leaf on the paper
>A fucking leaf on the post
Who is leafing who?

>Whyte Ave.

Pottery

>Anti-white propaganda
>White supremacy
wat.

>HAD TO spend my six am tearing down other people's stuff

They're going to be on the wrong side of a nazi oven, a cartel beading block, a Muslim execution squad, or an Asian rape dungeon.

Either way they'll be on the wrong side of history.

Leaf within
leaf without
I got that 'if you kill them they win' syndrome
yeah mofoka
leafin' right from 6 am
till the cows come home
mofoka
yeah