Battle of the degenerates

Which was more degenerate, the hippie movement of the 60's-70's or modern SJW's?

Modern SJWs for sure.

the hippie movement of the 60's actually feels more in-step with us as a counter culture movement than anything else.

Who cares?

Hippie movement had no camera cellphone internet machines. So they were a rarity to encounter and just fucked up, fucking eachother, getting raped, shit like that

Hippies would be considered far-right to these modern dipshit college kids. Most old hippies were white nationalists just by proxy of living in the 60's. Most hippies grew up to be normal people, time will tell for these millennial fuckwads.

That picture looks super comfy.

Wish I was alive back in the 69s.

Hippies were anti establishment and actually wanted love and peace and all that.

Sjws are pro establishment and are for stronger, stricter governement and only pretendnto benfor love and equality but they have shown their true colors as of late.

>That picture looks super comfy.
It was Ken Kesey's bus, and according to people who were with him, it was anything but comfy.

Modern SJW's are still racist. Just racist towards white people. Hippies wanted everyone to be equal. Hippies were communists with psychedelics.

SJW's are far more degenerate. Hippies never screeched about racism, it was a rally against the mainstream, it brought a renassaince of music, they objectively left the world better off for the movement. These libcuck sjw shitbags bring nothing but riots and destruction in their wake.

They're both one and the same.

Hmmm time to google Ken Kesey

juggalos are the true heirs of the hippies

hippies were ok. sjws have nothing on them.

Free love is disgusting, but most "hippies" I've met were pretty cool. One guy I knew hadn't worn shoes in 40 years. How based is that? Every SJW I've ever met has been a piece of shit.

By far modern SJWs. The hippies were harmless degenerates, they just wanted to be left alone with their drugs and free love. They were also an extreme minority.

SJWs are interested in policing the wider culture, and they have a lot more power to do so.

Hippies cleaned up, got jobs and voted for Reagan.

"Degenerate" is a meaningless buzzword.

Hippies were very anti-establishment and SJWs are very pro-establishment. SJWs are hooked right into the system to the point where they can not be discerned from the system itself, and they use the system they are so integrated into to beat down on anybody they don't agree with, they are purely authoritarian, whereas hippies opposed anything even remotely authoritarian.

I am no fan of hippies but compared the the Stalin-esque figures of the present-day SJW "movement" they are far preferred. Hippies really didn't harm anyone, SJWs actively seek to harm others on a daily basis.

watch the documentary Magic Trip for the bus trip
he also wrote One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
and the dude was a total fucking patriot too, he wasn't no long haired out of his mind freak but a genuine citizen

>hippies were white nationalists
I don't think I've seen a single thing to support that statement outside of the Manson family.