Why are they so butthurt about having 1...

Why are they so butthurt about having 1.5m more votes in probably a state like Commiefornia (where it's highly likely illegals voted)?

In a country of 312+ Million this is not a big deal.

The Cuntzilla lost by an electoral landslide.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955254/Hillary-Clinton-1-5-MILLION-votes-Donald-Trump-popular-vote-count.html

their world view was completely shattered

no way could shillary have lost without some kind of sun fair system

PAINT IT RED DONALD

TRUMP 2020

They believed they were fighting against the greatest evil the world has ever seen and they lost, they're clinging to any hope that they still have a chance

>when the elite realizes people are retarded and decide to go against the popular opinion
Absolutely based.

> with Clinton handing on to...
Looks like the first draft was written in crayon.

Checked

either side would complain about the same thing hill supporters are complaining about now. only thing is, trump supporters wouldn't be leaving class or (protesting) rioting because they lost an election. literal children having tantrums because they lost an election. but, the chaos is the end goal it seems, and they picked the right candidate.

Popular vote literally means nothing.

>Handing onto New Hampshire

I'm sorry, is that proper English? Did they mean "hanging"?

i thought americans said they stopped counting when a state was convincingly won
are they still counting all states or just commifornia to skew the number?

She had the dead vote sewn up. Also the illegals

>electoral landslide
>lost the popular vote by 1.5 million
>having to ignore reality to support your claims this hard

>Looks like the first draft was written in crayon.
>I'm sorry, is that proper English? Did they mean "hanging"?

It's a Britbong rag equivalent to National Enquirer, what do you expect.

It should. We wouldn't have had George Bush 2 if it did.
But on the other hand, I think some Nobel Prize winner once proved that no election system is fair, respectively that you can find unfairness in every election system there is.

Reality is Hillary Clinton will never be president, because she lost the Electoral College in a landslide.

>brits

no it shouldn't

because owlboy is paying for them to push the narrative

> She should win because everyone in the largest state voted for her

Yes

Great "reporting" by the UK media.

We had Bush Jr because his brother happened to be in position to rig a state for him. It's even easier to rig a popular vote.

Yeah, all election methods still provide the chance for an unpopular victory.

A majority of people who voted hate the person who won. It's as simple as that.

You can piss of them as much as you want, but don't pretend you don't understand why they are upset. Trump was just as upset about Obama winning in 2012.

This. We literally have NO right to complain.

Clinton had a good chance to win.

Parties like UKIP? ZERO chance no matter how many votes they get - utter bollocks.

>we got more third worlders that we imported to vote for our third worldist agenda! Take that, Republicans!
Yeah lad hate to br8k it to ya but that's not an argument

chec k them

Trump would probably have flipped more states if Clinton hadn't obviously stuffed the ballots. And if Kanye endorsed Trump earlier it would have been a bloodbath to make Quentin Tarantino envious.

This is basically the central point of the debate. Fucking cgp-grey watching millenials think they understand political science because hurr durr all votes are created equal and hurr durr the one with the most should win.

And the first thing these cunts do is yell "abolish the electoral college" without A) having any fucking idea how mathematically complicated it is to choose between the various alternatives, B) having any fucking idea how legally complicated it would be to implement some alternative, and C) even fucking realising that the national interstate compact exists or giving a shit about it because "BURN DOWN THE ESTABLISHMENT"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck California

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only November. Does not having the lead in November count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.