>inb4 smug anime face

>festishize

What if I fetishize roaches?

>festisized
Kys faguette.

>implying anyone says asians aren't as creative as whites

>am asian

I don't think we're are creative.

I don't know why we should deny the fact that we might have flaws. We can't fix our problems if we don't acknowledge them.

This
Southeast Asians are honorary Aryans

Compare 17th century asian art to european art of the same time.

Or any time before globalisation the east has always been behind western systems

Exactly, whites aren't perfect as well. Half of them a literally double digit IQ, they're the most gullible people in the world, tons of fatties, etc.

I like to think that nuking Japan was like hitting a jukebox that isn't playing a song. We fixed them.

>half
The majority
There are more people with IQ around 130 than 70. That pushes things to the right
I would imagine the median white IQ is like 90 to 95

>Or any time before globalisation the east has always been behind western systems

>Being this ignorant of world history

We introduced animation to the nips. Ours just turned out shitty because it ruined by the Jews and our demographics are a lot less homogenized and more spread out, so targeting specific blocs of people is difficult and less profitable. Because Japan is so congested and population dense, shit like manga has a place among freelancers because it's much easier to get their work out there. The anime industry is mostly just an advertisement for manga series when you get down to it since they get funded by companies.

You don't really get an effect like this in America where we're so spread out and our cultures are so different. Even comic books are nearly a dead medium despite manga being so popular in the east.

Also In America and unlike in Japan, live action dramas are what dominate the video entertainment industry Like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad. A lot of people in Japan are fans of this series despite them being foreign, it's basically the opposite of how we view anime. I know a few that are absolutely obsessed with them. It's just a matter of culture and markets.

Oh yeah, why not be more specific?
That cryptic response is, how do you say...

NOT AN ARGUMENT¡¡¡¡!

Hontoni watashi no almondo o kassei ka shi!

Do you guys watch anime without subtitles?

A. Why?
B. How do you understand what's going on?

Learn Japanese, desu.

A: yes.
B: they speak english.

Neck u're self SEAmonkey

They aren't, though. Asians are great copiers.

No
I don't know japanese

>Asians aren't as creative as whites
My Chinese cartoons say otherwise.

fuck that nico nico nii shit

>"They aren't as creative as whites"
Said no one ever.
Kek.

>OP just wants to expand his smug animu girl folder: the thread

>festishize

>most likely see facts
>call them "pseudo-science"

im incredibly surprised

this

Yes, and thanks for contributing :3

The thing is, our lack of curiousity is also why we're less degenerate.

As for the science went, we actually stopped ourselves. Probably a bad idea, but after we developed gunpowder, the ruling government suppressed further research - accurately realizing that something dangerous without much training will force something like chaos and democracy(since any kid is now dangerous).

Technological suppression works, until laowei come in from outside and then blow you up. We took the wrong lesson from the Ming losing to the Qing horse archers(muskets < recurve bow), and the Korean-Japanese War(we Chinese always have the best artillery, we don't need personal firearms to be good).

Hope we learned from our mistakes.