Kanye West cancels remainder of tour in wake of Trump comments

Welp, its official. Hes /ourguy/ now.

cbsnews.com/news/kanye-west-cancels-remainder-of-tour-posts-99-photos-to-instagram-within-four-hours/

>The rapper said at a San Jose concert that though he did not vote, he would have voted for Trump, alienating many of his fans at the show. Then, on Saturday night at a show in Sacramento, he claimed onstage that he heard Beyoncé refused to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards unless she won Video of the Year over him. He also said he wanted Beyonce’s husband Jay Z to call him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9oIvleGqg
azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/whowillsurviveinamerica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

Fuck Kanye and fuck black people

I dont get it. this is the same guy who famously said 'George Bush doesn't care about black people'.

Kanye and Trump vs Jay-Z and Clinton

He didn't vote, and only jumped on the train after it arrived at the White House. I don't think he's our guy.

you think Trump is George Bush?

He's RP now, used to believe in that government started HIV and crack shit but he's def RP

Kanye is a fucking pussy, why didn't he say this BEFORE the election? Oh right, no one anticipated the results

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

>and only jumped on the train after it arrived at the White House

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4

"He's said very nice things about me in the past and he knows my daughter Ivanka"

Kanye said his PR team told him to not
publicly support Trump until the election was over

Tbh Trump is one of the best candidates you've ever had for appealing to blacks, arguably more than Obama. He's a flashy billionaire who fucks models and runs his mouth without caring who he pisses off. Paint him black, stick a D next to his name on the ballot, and every nog in the country would have turned out to vote for him.

So he won't stand up for his principles if they're unpopular... we already had Bernie Sanders once, do we really need another joke?

kill yourself MC Cuck

>Brexit
>Trump wins
>Kanye supports a republican candidate

What the fuck even is this goddamned year

>used to believe in that government started HIV and crack shit
No, he still does. (they did)

The boys Bill and George can be thanked personally for crack

Kanye has always been anti-establishment.

>He also said he wanted Beyonce’s husband Jay Z to call him.
What did he mean by this?

Isnt he a guy who married retardashian?

>Welp, its official. Hes /ourguy/ now.
It has nothing to do with Trump.
He said some shit about Beyonce, and then about radio not playing Frank Ocean.

Stop grasping at straws. Kanye has talked so much shit about white people in the past, it's pathetic that you fags actually think he's on our side or something.

Nothing, the media worded it stupid to make it sound like Jay doesn't owe his entire career to Kanye

>wanting Kanye West to be your guy

>"I hope they build a wall, I hope they deport them all"

/ourguy/

This. The fucking tweens on here weren't coherent when that happened.

He releases "decent" music from time to time. That's it. He's the most inconsistent person out there, that has continuously verbally attacked white people and has pushed the whole white privilege narrative. He's an interesting character, but if you're sitting here glorifying him, claiming that he's your guy, then you yourself are seriously autistic.

Kayne West is one of the most based negroes out there, he's been triggering crowds of retards right after the election when they are most vulnerable. He's made these basic bitches question their very existence. Honestly , their whole lives revolve around stupid shit like this, he's caused the same sort of shock to their system as if they got hit by speeding Sup Forumsack in the head

They love to suck nig nog cock whenever it presents itself.

>hurr chappelle no like Hillary..votes for her anyway
>durr deport them all, oh yeah I didn't vote niggahs
>John 'hide my kike last name' stewart--humbled and beaten--derp I say it, hes r guy now XD

fucking nu/pol/ trash

I miss the old artour.

You have to give him some slack, majority of people who have something to lose don't voice their political preferences until the fight is over. And then they kiss the winners ass.

>that Kanye and Dahnald are not close
>that Kanye is not his successor in 2020

confirmation

the beginning: youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9oIvleGqg

all song: azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/whowillsurviveinamerica.html

>Kanye says some dumb shit
>his career is ruined guise
yeah ok

He's just pissing his fans off now because he has no choice. He "broke the conditioning" and supported Trump, now the elites who control went after him and forced him to commit career suicide. Expect him to piss his fans off even more, or just sperg out and make an anti-black comment or hit his wife.

I didn't think I'd be listening to the Kanyid, but the current year is pretty surprising

>Kanye said his PR team told him to not
>publicly support Trump until the election was over

what a niggershit

coward little shit

he should not be considered for "our guy" prize

You retards will eat up anything they feed you

>le based black man

/reddit/-->

Sup Forums's mememagic has been used to assassinate people

a Sup Forums vs Sup Forums 2020 us election would be pretty interesting

>all the Sup Forumstants in here desperately trying to get everyone to stop liking him

fucking kek

he's ours now, fuck your yeezus circlejerk

Holy shit, how can you actually be this retarded?

>/ourguy/
>nigger

You can pick one and only one.

Because its true you retard, blacks vote in their own interest, if Trump was a (black) Democrat and promised not to cut the gibs he would have gotten 95% of the nigger vote.

>using "literally" ironically
wew kraut

lol you may be onto something there

>all the nu/pol/ closet cucks hopping on the black cock

yeah G, dat niggah is so based..oh my bad f a m, I meant black man

Kill yourself MC SWEDEN

Kanye is the most dangerous candidate in 2020

This isnt epic rap battles of history, son. Wrong Website.

>criticized for not wanting nubians in music videos
>talked shit on george bush
>fucks a bitch who is a white icon
>says whatever he wants with no fucks
>tells everyone the truth about the msm
>tells people the truth about trump

How can one man be so based?

this dumb nigger just likes attention. Even if it means offending everyone. Did I mention he is a nigger?

Not our guy.

You realize the press has shat on him for not wanting darkskins in his music videos right?

I miss the old Artour, straight from the 'Couve Artour
Picks Shadow Fiend Artour, set on his goals Artour
I hate the new Artour, the changing teams Artour
The never rages Artour, posts cryptic tweets Artour
I miss the sweet Artour, plays Yung Lean Artour
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Artour
See I invented Artour, it wasn't any Artours
And now I look and look around and there's so many Artours
I used to love Artour, I used to love Artour
I even had the gold glasses, I thought I was Artour
What if Artour made a meme, about Artour?
Called "I Miss The Old Artour," man that would be so Artour
That's all it was Artour, we still love Artour
And I love you like EE loves Artour

Probably because your standards are so low

I wonder why

Every voter votes for his interest.

>all these jealous whiteys.

YO DAT NIGGA IS LIKE SHAKASPEER GEENIEUS LVL N SHEEITTT

WTF, I love Kanye now.

We should all buy this mans album, maybe the other famous people will follow suit.

Yes, I appreciate a black man who has the balls to speak truth and ruin his career, I must be a nigger

alternate timeline

>doesn't vote
>has balls

I see. You like a faggot who talks SHIT all the time. His nigger fans will love him. Even if he threw condoms filled with a white mans cum all over them. You're just stiff because one of your favorite outliers happen to say something you agree with. Congrats impressionable bitch

>fucks over his fans in political nonsensical rant
>the company has to issue hundreds of refunds

Kanye is literally destroying his career. Ranting on Twitter is one thing, but forcing refunds for concerts will put him in the shitlist.

It's good though of course, he's a worthless mental case and his fans are all fuckwits.

The timeline where New Zealand is south east Australia and much further away from it.

when you get on the red pill train, the jew conductor tries to steer you to the wrong track.

then it's not a red pill train now is it?

stay retarded