What the fuck is this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

goodnewspirit.com/fatima-prophecy.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the future you chosen.

Absolutely subversive.

Can he do that? Did GOD say he could ?

typical christcuck, nothing to see here

he's pretty much making the Catholic Church into lawless protestants.

>implying this isn't taken out of context like literally everything this guy says
>implying women who get abortions aren't already forgiven by god thru confessoin to a priest
The real question is, do journalists really not know ANYTHING about religious doctrine or are they trying to actively subvert the public?

He is a Jesuit planted anti-pope desu

#NotMyPope

Also I don't like this guy either but the media twists everything he does into even worse humanist bs than it already is

To my knowledge when JC instituted the sacrament of confession he didnt said "Oh but guys, if its abortion dont forgive it"

So, the Pope doesnt hold the power to say what can God forgive or what he cant.

Yes he can

Looking back Ratzinger was pretty based

A priest has no power to forgive anything. Catholics BTFO

>any pope after the Second Vatican Council has even some kind of legitimacy

Can't wait for the abortion forgival prayer

'Oh lord, forgive this dumb's skank for being a unresponsible retard leading to a poor child's death.
Oh lord, please grant forgiveness on this whore and allow her into the kingdom of Heaven"

>cathocucks will tolerate this

Another greeting from the jewish overlords.

Protestants are even worse off. I always loved evangilism, but it doesnt stand up for itself.

Remember where he comes from. Right! South America.

It's about little girls who had been raped by their fathers and got an abortion at 11. Because if you had an abortion and it becomes known you are supposed to be thrown out of church and aren't allowed back in. A whore who gets an abortion will still burn in hell.

Who fucking cares.

>CNN

When will Sup Forums learn?

Sup Forums is a protestant board. Protestantism is the religion for the white man.

He's trying to stop the massive overbreeding of third worlders in poor countries who can't afford 12 children, I'm surprised Sup Forums of all people take offense.

>It's okay because the priest said so!
Member Dante's Inferno? Shit ain't always right just because a bishop claims to have absolved you. If you are truly sorry and bwg God's forgiveness, He will forgive you.

Because he doesn't speak english. They're translating from spanish which twists his words around. That being said, he's still a heretic.

It has always been forgivagble. There is a single unforgiavble sin, the rest are forgiven though the sacrament of penance, who requirements you can find in the cathethism.

Someday you will think about all your sins that you could have avoided but willingly commited and you will weep. Then you will understand how much you need God's infinite mercy.

>how dare people have their sins forgiven when that is what Jesus died for
>REEEEEE

i think you need to learn your religion or move to islam.

>not forcing Catholic priests to learn how to perform abortions in seminary
>Not having Catholic priests perform abortions on fellow Catholics inside the confession booth
>2016

Fucking regressive shitlord pope.

Protestantism is the reason liberalism exists you pitiful weasel. Never post on this board again.

Catholicism forgives abortion
He's just saying lower ranking priests can now do it.

>they always could
>CNN is just fucking retarded, as usual

Pretty sure that's mainstream Atheism.

Ugh man every time I see that pic...

:^)

>Catholics will never ever have someone as based as Lenny

>Athiests voting overwhelmingly for Democrats
Who saw seen that coming?

Trump doesn't like abortion so now pope antichrist is for it, not much to it

Is the pope catholic?

(no)

He's god's appointed man you orange prod fuck.

>modern tv series in time of great cucking and degeneracy has much more based and conservative pope then real life.
lol

>(((cnn)))

ill believe it when theres an encyclical released and i read through it

>abortion is ok
>wanking is still haram
fuck this world seriously

What?

>you mean last thread deleted?

Why the Pope is wearing a KIPPAH

He's a heretic.
I'm a Catholic but I find myself in the awkward position of having to agree with sedevacantism.

Francis is a marxist heretic who is neither Catholic nor Christian.

HAHAHAHAHA nigga like how blue pilled can you get?

You actually still think abortion is bad? You are literally definitions of cuckservatives!!

>wanting hundreds of millions more shitskins and proles to feed.

You fucking universalist egalitarians. Gas yourselves.

Oh and also it means less sex because women are worried about getting pregnant. It also means women are unable to enter the workforce and increase productivity.

Reminder

Fuck off.
Abortion is why your lot will probably have died out in a couple of centuries.

So obsessed with killing babies that the muslims and slavs will be the only ones left.

Murder, specially of babies, is a first level evil. It defines what is to be avoided and nothing can justify it.

>thread delete

Probably because we started discussing the Reasons for the pope dispersing his authority to priests.

I brought up the point that if you suspected an imminent assault you would want to disperse your authority as would a general would disperse his forces to prevent one attack from destrying you or your cause.

Then some one brought up the the Third Fatima prophesy.

goodnewspirit.com/fatima-prophecy.htm

I acknowledged my lack of understanding on this and then went and read the prophesy. I conversation I agreed that this was a possible reason for the pope distributing his authority to the priest level.

Then the thread got deleted.

It's not in the archives that I can find...

You're fucking stupid with the abortion kills blacks therefore it's okay meme.

First of all killing children is killing children. But if you want to go down the route of abortion is okay because it kills blacks let me let you in on a secret.

THEY ARE STILL OUTBREEDING US YOU DUMB UGLY FUCK.

Abortions are DESTROYING our fucking race where the other races are out breeding us despite having larger numbers of abortions you fucking moron.

Fuck you new red pilled retards are the fucking worst.

P L A N T
L
A
N
T

he said that it's still one of the heaviest of sins but you simply don't have to find some super rare priest lvl 70 to be forgiven if you repent

how is that bad exactly?

funny, I would think forgiving molestation would be at the top of their list. *^_^*

> you mean b8

Op has not contributed to the thread since he started it.

Because procuring an abortion always meant automatic excommunication.

Willful slaughter of the innocent is one of the gravest sins possible.

May God have mercy on Francis as he is sure to face a harsh judgement.

On one hand, it goes well with the end of the year of mercy, and it makes the Church look less imposing on women who want to recover. On the other hand, I feel like it subconsciously demeans the gravitas of abortion.

>It's a "but muh fewer brown people" poster who shits up every single abortion thread
Can we all agree that this is the most annoying group on Sup Forums? They never add any actual discussion.

Same here, born in the north, in Yorkshire which still has a Catholic presence (I think its the strongest in the Britain, could be wrong here though) and born into a Catholic family but my grandparents are almost swinging full protestant at this point with this current Pope. He's totally out of touch, he seems to be trying to appeal to liberal atheist and those who are leaving the Church due to its 'medieval' views but in process turning off conservative Christians and atheist will never turn back to God so its shot itself in the foot and will be dead by the time our children reach our age now.

tldr: The church is dead.

some dorky geezer thinks hes god . put him in a old folks home and steal his medicine after beating him up every night

>Pope Francis extends Catholic priests' power to forgive child sexual abuse

Oh wait, they already do that.

France is Catholic and was Catholic during the revolution - the birth of liberal ideas. This and the American revolution changed and shaped modern politics. Its the start of it all man. And no, I do not blame France, its just history.

England under King Henry VIII was more like a medieval time than a early modern due to his complete conservative stance. Protestantism and Catholicism aren't left or right of each other.

We live in dark and sad times.
That being said, the Church lives as long as we have even a few souls who believe in the truth.

Matthew 16:18
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Reminder, blacks make up like 80% of abortions. Ban abortion and the POC birthrate is gonna skyrocket

The Catholic Church cucked itself during the Second Vatican Council in 1962. It marked the turning point where they finally succumbed to the Jews. This is just another step in the slow decline.

Were you gullible enough to think christianism wasn't a kike creation?

I'm willing to let it pass if it's limited to abortion from rape or if it's a retard

there is nothing wrong with abortion. I'm not sure how /pol doesnt understand their opinion on the matter is irrellevent if they dont give birth

I would be happy if isis would invade the vatikan and kill all.
>inb4 muslim
A nuke would be fine too

Liberals don't care about people's actual metaphysical beliefs; they care about whether or not you accept their (fucked up) values or not. You could be a fucking creationist and they wouldn't care as long as you still wanted to fund abortions.

The Church was in need of some outward evangelization, though. Another Benedict might've made the "institutionalized" feel completely irrelevant to society.

>more brown people is good

This is why Christianity is dying

Can you niggas give me a rundown on why that shit was so bad?

>there are still people who think that there has been a pope anytime in the last 54 years

You are right.
I follow traditional Catholicism and I reject vatican 2 and all that stemmed from it.

It was a council of heresy, formulated by kikes and marxists and it's teachings are not Catholic or valid.

>their opinion on the matter is irrellevent (sic.) if they dont give birth

the pope is surely atheist and probably has a jewish grandparent somewhere. he only cares about serving the interests of the globalists; he couldn't care less about christ.

>killing children
Wew, fetus in the womb is not a child. Also, I think 1 billion Catholics are enough. Air drop some birth control over Africa since the Papacy apparently owns that now too. Maybe even try to educate children instead of filling their heads with spooky cloud fairy stories from thousands of years ago.

>ITT: retarded protestants think they understand catholic canon and fall for clickbait articles

business as usual

Religion is just a blue pill in it's final form and you faggots gobble it right up.

A Reminder that JP2 already did this.

>Jesuit scum
This. I'm getting tired of saying this every time this fucker does something stupid. He's a JESUIT, they have been the radical sjw's of Catholicism since the 16th century. There is a reason there has never been a Jesuit pope before

Which one of you guys made this account

Says you. I think you aren't human either.
Does my fallible opinion give me the right to kill you, you utter cretin?

That fallacy is so ironic on this board

That's true.
The Jesuits are a disgrace of an order.

Priests don't forgive sins, Christ does. (Fucking Catholics, man.)

sorry YOUR opinion is irrelevant. But cute informal fallacy senpai.

Put a non European in charge
>chaos
Yeah who wouldn't have thought this would happen

I love Catholics but you guys have your fair share of heresies, just like the rest of us

Get off that high horse of yours pal. CHRISTIAN canon is the new testament. Catholic canon is man-made, and shouldn't even be compared to the scriptures.

The priest is the representative of Christ during confession.

Of course the priest isn't the one forgiving the sins, he is the middle man.

It isn't difficult to understand that distinction.
(Fucking heathens, man.)

No and from this post you are too stupid to talk about abortion.

Thanks cucklics for not voting democrat this time , offcourse hillary being the spawn of satan might helped with that

Can I get some help on this question from some Sup Forumsack?

That isn't what he said you fucking mongoloid.

Atheism is the acid dissolving the foundation of society.

Maybe the Catholics had it right when they burned you niggers at the stake.

So's our Monarchy you fucking nigger.

Want to fight about it?

I seem to remember we blew you the fuck out last time we did.

>CHRISTIAN canon is the new testament. Catholic canon is man-made, and shouldn't even be compared to the scriptures.

this is the kind of retardry that makes burger evangelicals a laughingstock

Your original post was so stupid that it barely merits consideration.

Just like every lefty, you start throwing the word "stupid" around, even though your own argument is flimsy and idiotic.

He's a Jesuit and their mission is to popularize and spread Catholicism as much as possible. If you're not religious but think that Christian faiths are important because of the brothership it creates which is important for nationalism then you'll see that what he's doing can be exploited for our cause. Hitler for example wasn't truly Christian but he pretended to be to help bring people together.

The end of Catholicism as we know it

Daily reminder that if you aren't truly repented in your inner self, there's not forgiveness from god.
This shit doesn't change anything, abortion is still a sin for the catholic church.