Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2w2b033DXCw&list=LLROG1kIfVTWL-40LIxDLqXQ&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI
youtube.com/watch?v=-B8n__9CEj4
youtube.com/watch?v=OxiAikEk2vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only cripplechan's Sup Forums is atheist, the real Sup Forums is Christian.

Deus vult bro

>worshipping a kike on a stick

Thas right! We love raising Tyrone's wife's son.

Krauts once again proving themselves to being the biggest cucks.

True white men stick by their pagan roots.

Christianity is jewish psychological enslavement.

One of the 12 tribes of Israel is called Gad. Coincidence?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

PRAISE JESUS, DEUS VULT

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

>german and swedecucks LARPing
Your countries are getting what they deserve. Enjoy the brown dick.

That image is just sad

Issues of religion will not divide us CTR, I will work with religious people to destroy globalism.

THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK
AND PEPE IS THE PROPHET OF KEK

MASSACRE THOSE WHO MOCK KEK
S H A D I L A Y

>how dare you not follow a semitic cult from the middle east like us

What are you talking about? The lord would be ashamed of this place. That's like saying Saudi Arabia is a Christian nation.

Whatever, Paco

Keep attacking other whites for not worshipping jews

Fuck off, retard. Stop with this shit thread every fucking day.

DEUS VULT

see

Kek is chaos and destruction.
A civilization cannot exist for long on destruction and chaos.
Keep that in mind when Kek is out of specific enemies and devolves into self destruction.

Fuck off you kike loving Christcucks.

>Enjoy the brown dick.
Says the burger

this place is less christian than a gay bar

>calls to murder innocent people (a large portion of whom are christian) for being "shitskin"
>constantly defending rich people and bowing down to their decadence
>every poster has minimum 10 tranny or gore webms saved to their hard drive

Christians elected Trump. The only cucks are the LARPing fedoras.

I'm not a fedora, I'm a deist.

Funny thing is that I'm a fedora who voted for God Empeorer Trump

Christianity is dead. Kek is the only God that is real.

>you have to be nice to be christian
Top kek. Fedoras are schizo. First, Christians are cucks because they won't do anything. Then, they're not really Christian because they do something.

youtube.com/watch?v=2w2b033DXCw&list=LLROG1kIfVTWL-40LIxDLqXQ&index=5

evangelicals compromised because they are at heart, more concerned with their country staying white than Christianity like all fake Christians are

just 15 years ago they would have NEVER considered voting for someone who swears frequently and now they're voting for pussy grabber?

On another note, how can you be Christian and a capitalist at the same time? Jesus was a hippy that lived in a commune.

Have one single poll showed a christian majority?
I remember arong 4 polls and each of them showed atheist majority

Wtf senpai. No friendly fire.

It's pretty hilarious honestly.

For every "Christian" Sup Forumstard, there are ten behind him who want to kill black people.

Why you using a proxy? Englishmen don't talk like that.....

Did someone say Deus Vult?

there's nothing christian at all about wanting to kill/deport all people with a lot melanin for doing nothing but exist

>why won't christians be nice anymore?!

Definitely a Christian board.
The Tower of Babel is the same thing we witness today, elites trying to force nations together.... this will not prevail so long as nation's stay true to God.

Well, a Christian has to be against that, but deportation would always work.

"The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God.":
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI

youtube.com/watch?v=-B8n__9CEj4

youtube.com/watch?v=OxiAikEk2vU

Dirty pagan reporting in! Don't gjve a shit about your opinion you disgusting Paki.

Galatians 3:28

this is just pathetic honestly, just make you own religion that has "fuck non-whites" as its central dogma

>Deist
>Atheism makes no sense but I don't want to stop masterbating to degenerate shit
Every time.

>The Tower of Babel is the same thing we witness today, elites trying to force nations together
I'm not sure you read the same story I did. It's not about different peoples coming together, it's about a singular people being too powerful so God separated them into different peoples to weaken them.

> Christians elected Trump

lol! they voted for Ted Cruz

Trump won because of the secular northest

There is no place for the God in a white future.

Christianity is totally blue-pilled. It's what gave us social justice in the first place.

(((atheists)))

Atheism --> Enlightenment --> Liberalism --> Nihilism/Post-Modernism

When do we get to turn Istanbul back into Constantinople?

>implying nu-male fedora fags are Christians

Cool story bro

>daily reminder
>I'm forcing it until enough people believe me
Fuck off you semite cuck.

Woman shouldn't be in charge of a man
Woman to stay silent in church
Man is made in the image of God
Woman made in the image of Man
Slaves obey your masters
Spare the rod spoil the child
Shall not commit adultery
No remarrying
No sodomy
If you don't work you should not eat
Do not be unequally yolked

God didn't change, Man did.

Sup Forums is a pagan board.

>pagan
>le gay orgies and nature

kek

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner.

>worshipping faggots

I think you mean /LGBT/

Indeed

Nope

You papists will learn one day, sola fide heathens.

>"Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Not entirely, Pharisaism was the ideological ancestor of the Rabbinism, Judaism prececeed Pharisaism and gave rise to other schools eg the Karaites.

LMAO IS THIS REAL???

>Man is made in the image of God
>Woman made in the image of Man

Wrong, you're buying into the Trinitarian delusion.

So Elohim [God] created man in his own image, in the image of Elohim [God] created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:27, KJV

Fuck off u mexican spic.
Jesus,wont save your cocaine addict friends

And atheism won't save Europe. Enjoy your end :)

The EU Parliament Building in Brussels is modeled after the tower of Babel.

What country are u from. High intelkect for a third,world shithole

>Sup Forums
>Following a kike

JIDF please leave

Christianity has all kinds of coded messages from other religions secret teachings, but on the surface was designed by the Nikolaitians, the only people Jesus hated, to sway people into servitude under the apostate church. Jesus himself was likely educated at a Buddhist monastery 25 or so miles from Galilee during his exile. His words look like a continuation of the secret teachings of the eastern schools, and they are incredibly different from what the Bible itself says. The Bible contains all the same imagery and indicators of spiritual/energetic biology that you would look for as one knowledgeable in occult and esoteric teachings would look for, and the same indicators for ritualistic practices.

Tl;Dr Modern Christianity doesn't even know what it's teaching.

Daily reminder that godfags are delusional, subverted, and quote scripture to prove their "theological knowledge"

In Genesis 1 verse 26 & 27 Elohim is a plural word used in a singular sense. The "his" of "in his image" is an artifact of translation. A better translation is found in the previous verse:

And Elohim [God] said, Let us make ...

Sup Forums believes in Kek now.