Ughh can we just plz pretend for a while that our Queen won the election?

Ughh can we just plz pretend for a while that our Queen won the election?
Like just imagine how happy it would have made Madame President and try to channel that happyness by posting Hill memes =D

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc87elr2Ohs
youtube.com/watch?v=CP7kpRc9gVM
youtube.com/watch?v=WQgE_jzIlBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, losers are not winners.

No, she will never EVER be president

dont bully her plz, all she wanted to do was being on the right side of history

Why should I care about that bitch's happiness? She got what she deserved.

> Our queen
>flag
you can have her eurotard...meanwhile we'll be enjoying OUR god emperor

She got more voters.

If she applied any of that effort to the Midwest, she probably could have won.

Lazy cunt did as little campaigning as possible, and it bit her.

>just imagine how happy it would have made Madame President

JUST

Goodnight Trumptards.

Somebody post the one with a shotgun and it says "welcome to hilldawg country"

Verpiss Merkel, Bloede Fotze.

This still makes me bawl my fucking eyes out to be quite honest. I was geared up for WEEKS of flogging far right babydicks after she won. I still have a document on my HD, at least two dozen posts slamming white men, shitting on the alt right, rubbing every last beautiful second of Madam President's victory in their faces. I was going to hammer them for years on this board, telling them they will be gagged with hate speech laws, and laughing as it happened.

Things didn't work out the way we planned. As it turns out, the vast majority of the American people in flyover country are despicable fucking racists who actually bought the orange slug's hate.

I get physically sick when I think about both Madam President and President Obama. She tried her damnedest to save this country from white apartheid, and died on the cross.

I won't watch the inauguration. I will literally throw up when it shows Obama, a kind and wise man, holding over the reigns of power to a vicious, hateful, grossly unqualified con man who barely slipped into power thanks to a rigged system set up by white men to maintain their dominance 200 years ago. What the fuck did he do to deserve this? Really? It's almost unimaginable white America is taking this huge a dump on the first black President, but they absolutely are, and its' motherfucking heart breaking.

As usual, this sick white country fucked itself over. Bad.

Obama deserves better.
Hillary deserves better.
We, the people, deserve much, much better.

Daily reminder for Drumpftards that Hillary won the popular vote.

She could still win, the electoral college hasn't voted yet

Do you think trump will pardon her?
Assuming she isn't charged before obama leaves office.

S-say it with me f-folks

m-m-madame p-president

God damn these memes were terrible

shit, you still in the denial stage?

Worth shit, nigger.

this thread is so pathetic.It would be funny if it weren't so delusional. I knew liberalism had to be linked to mental instability.

Loser.

This shows just how appaling she really was, even with all the smoke and mirrors, the people still thought she was a cunt

This is now a Jeb! thread. Post pretend like Jeb! made and Epic Comeback!

More people voted for her.

If my post contains are repeating integers, the electoral college goes faithless and elects MADAM PRESIDENT

Stop bullying us then

Were these really made by CTR? Because the eyes almost seem to be looking at different things, making her look more like she's delusional/tripping then presidential. If they were made by CTR, holy shit, they need to be fired right away because they suck at their job.

Californians arent people

You have a house right in front of another house, and why is the cat orange? Jesus no wonder you lost

>t. Shlomo

Like this one and over 2m illegals, pyrrhic victory son

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc87elr2Ohs

With the votes of 3 million illegals
:^)

Holy shit these are bad

Trump is YOUR President. Trump is my God Emperor. We are going to make you raise your discourse if you want the Left to ever be relevant again. Welcome to Pence country m8.

>obongo filename
troll confirm

MY EYES

Project much?

>>SMxke3kh

THE LEFT CREATED A MONSTER IN TRUMP THEY FELL IN LOVE WITH. HE EMBODIES EVERYTHING YOU HATE IN THE WORLD, WHICH IS MOSTLY MADE OF EXAGGERATION AND LIES TO ELECT HILLARY AND SHE LEFT YOU BLOWING IN THE WIND.

You have nothing to base your racist assertions on other than the MSM lies. The same registered democrats who voted for Obama twice, voted for Trump. Also, more than half of Cubans who live in FL also voted for Trump. Also, many people of all colors, outside of the major cities did not enjoy the same economic recovery as the big banks and companies who hire in the cities.

Many many good people are still suffering and no one cares because people like you label them all "fly over country".

Until the Dems can reach white blue-collar voters, show them they are fighting for their factories to return to America and their jobs with them, instead of signing the TPP, then your party is dead.

Forget race, forget gender, think economy, think jobs, think decimated communities that are left behind.

And the next time you rage scream equality, and fairness, and liberty, realize that means you must stand in the same room with a Black Panther as a White Supremacist as the constitution gives them the same rights.

You are allowed to believe anything you want, you just have to act under the law.

"If you are not for freedom of expression (speech) for people you despise, you were never for it at all" - Noam Chomsky, leading progressive humanitarian in America (MIT)

Saying you are not racists, and then hate people because they are white, and voted Trump is being a racist bigot.

They're ironically really good, you just think they're bad because you're a trumpcuck

m-m-madame president

Too bad a poorly done .jpg in MS paint can't make her president now.

Oh no someone with different opinions entered my thread. Whatever shall I do

>some people received cash to make all the shitty hillary meme you see on this thread

Now that Shilldawg has been forever BTFO I can enjoy them.

Man, these Hillary memes are weak. No wonder why trump won.

It's almost as if they were made to be bad

They memed her loss and they don't even know it
They'll never attract the best minds, just sycophants and focus groups

You know what's really funny?

She's never going to be relevant ever again.(unless something comes out of the investigations into her)

GUAC NATION

Deserve?

Nobody deserves anything. In fact, it's this very same sense of entitlement that makes us hate you and your ilk. Believing that, because you played by the rules laid out by the globalist cabal, you are somehow deserving of power.

You deserve nothing, you are entitled to nothing, and power belongs to the strong and the righteous.

You are all weak, brainwashed, effeminate, pathetic excuses of Americans.

Your plans are ruined, forever. And we hope you take this as a lesson to never underestimate the will of true patriots.

Now, kindly go kill yourself so we don't have to waste bullets on you.

>TRUMP REKTS HILLARY "When I Win, You'll Be In Prison"
youtube.com/watch?v=CP7kpRc9gVM

The moment when Clinton got BTFO in front of the entire world!

Says the leaf who supports a lying bitch that wants to import refugees by 500%

Oh it feels so good that Trump won, now you fucks can't use the "MUH POLLS" argument

what do u mean? we the left have the best artists

He's not my president

Only you will have to live with the disastrous effects he has on the economy country. Enjoy.

read all posts again and try to understand
nah, on second thoughts, you're funnier now that you got BTFO in the election
Dance for me little monkey, dance

If you don't like it fuck back off to Tumblr you pussy.

I bet she regrets conceding to KING NIGGER.

Thought she could let him slide and get NIGGER points when her turn came around.

But it didn't work out that way.

And now even if she wanted to run again they will never let her through the primaries. She lost. Not only did she lose but she lost to Donald Trump.

She is done politically and publicly.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE WRAPPED IN TINFOIL, AND WHY DOES THAT PEPE LOOK LIKE IT WAS EDITED BY SOMEONE WHO ONLY TOOK 1 CLASS IN DIGITAL ART!?!

>They're ironically really good, you just think they're bad because you're a trumpcuck
If they are so good, why does lord kek not favor them. Have an authentic Trump meme, in the name of kek.

>B-B-BUT CALIFORNIA SPEAKS FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY???!!!!!!

How is the substitute drama teacher doing?

>Oh it feels so good that Trump won, now you fucks can't use the "MUH POLLS" argument

but but... MUH POPULARS VOTES! Bahahaha :D

Man these are really bad.

so much cringe

Post em anyway.
I wanna laugh at you more.
I want to see your delusions.

>she waited her whole like to see a crook get voted in for arbitrary reasons

That's the sad part.

It could be refuted easily
See And pic related

Delicious tears of unfathomable sadness. *holds martini*

omg i cri ever tiem

Reminder to shillary fags that it doesn't matter.

this is incredible

/thread

The sad thing is, this could easily have been real

>As it turns out, the vast majority of the American people in flyover country are despicable fucking racists who actually bought the orange slug's hate.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING, IT FEELS LIKE YOU WANT A SECOND TERM

>that feeling when Trump win was just bad nightmare

Would you still be happy if that diseased hag collapsed during the acceptance speech?
The bitch is dying:
youtube.com/watch?v=WQgE_jzIlBY

mfw they are doing our jobs for us

What's your point wasting severals minutes writing your obvious bait ? What satisfaction do you gain from this ?

Dance for me little monkey, dance

IT WAS HER TURN

Jeb can fix it

Yeah, give your tear ducts a break. Not too long, you're on MAGA time now.

>never EVER