Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pKsmFZRYfX
vocaroo.com/i/s1KAFv1LIS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YOU

xd

>mfw Americans store salt and pepper in the fridge

I'm LITERALLY SHAKING

They get all bitter over nothing and all they can reply with is "AHMED!!!!". Absolutely pathetic

That's a lie! R-right burgers? Please tell me it's a lie

Heh the french one is fat

>eeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

my fucking sides have gone to the moon

>yfw Americans shower with their socks on

no you dumbasses, we keep it in the freezer to make sure it is fresh when we want to use it

d-do you not?

NO WE DON'T

STOP SPREADING LIES

troled! :D

>post yfw you realized americans wear shoes inside of their house

how can you not wear shoes in the house?

They've been increasing their banter threshold over the last ten years.
Also probably because it's legal to finger a horse in most states.

U-USA Number 1!
Stupid Europoors

Disgusting
>Shoes on the bed
REEEEEE

Wrong.

mrw Europoors can't understand me

vocaroo.com/i/s0pKsmFZRYfX

Guests don't, but I wear shoes in my house.

Because you bring in all the dirt and dogshit you stepped on outside and then bring it on the carpet. Your logic is flawed. When do you ever remove your shoes? Like when you take a shower, do you take off your shoes and then put them on again after you're done? It's retarded. If I ever see an american bringing shoes inside my apartment I'm going to kill you with a butter knife if i have to.

>having carpet

I forgot you live in a poor third world african failed state

Indian immigrant here,
>yfw you realized Americans shart in mart

>yfw Americans take their shoes off to drive

>that image
Top kek

We dont

Why can't Brits handle the butter knife?

>mfw my countryman and I eat pizza cold

>yfw you realized Americans sleep on haybales

OUR HERITAGE IS IMPORTANT YOU STUPID ANGLO
REEEEEEEEEE

Is that a Texan version of the Genesis creation?

>mfw americans bathe with a t-shirt on

You have no heritage

>vocaroo.com/i/s0pKsmFZRYfX
At the start loard aol maidy maid heavin n de dört.
Now de dört aint got nuffin innit and there were nuttin to see
and what the hell murrica get your shit together

do people actually do this?

At the start lord almighty made the heaven and the dirt now the dirt ain't got nothing in it and there weren't nothing to the see and the spirit of the lord was a'wadin' in the swimming pool. Lord said turn the damn lights on I can't see anything and it wasn't dark no more

probably

hol up hol up

please tell me we are taking about a nice quality wood here - carpet is bad but tiles are nigger teir.

Listen I know you live in a third world country and everything so i get if you don't quite understand but not everybody steps in dog shit each time they leave their house

Nobody NEEDS a butter knife. It's for our own safety. There's zero murders because of the knife bins now.

of course my man

the sound of shoes on wood is orgasmic

>other nations don't have hospitality corn

It scratches up your hardwood floors and such

Excuse me sir but I'll have you know that I am 1/16th Creek Indian 1/8th Italian 1/12 pole/ 1/6th german1/16th croat 1/12th irish 1/19th Swedish 1/3rd French and 1/8th english

>Gwanzaa

Fuck I'm dying

Only real Americans do this. Don't listen to these posers.

wow god damn thanks for the kek spaghetti bro I literally lold.

delete this

put a lid on that butter bro

Look, don't you ever talk shit about ketchup salad, or my culture ever again!

I was going to buy a burger from in n out yesterday but I remembered how hard Sup Forums bantsed me about it so I got soup instead :/

It's America not Canada nige

Because it's all old hat. I'm bored with it

That's blowing a dog. Fingering a horse is different.

I'm not a big fan of amerifats but you wear shoes at your homes in europe too

AHAHAHAHA

THEY UNIRONICALLY THINK WOOD FLOOR IS FOR WHITE PEOPLE

HAHAHAHA
LIKE NIGGA JUST CARPET UR FLOOR NIGGA HAHAHHA

Turkey isn't Europe, shitskin

good job!

vocaroo.com/i/s1KAFv1LIS5E

>americans keep their shoes in the fridge

if anyone does that they should neck themselves

>Skippy
>Not Jif
Get out of my fucking country

>cockroaches keep their 6 shoes inside their nest

Wrong

The real question is, why should any of us give a shit about your faggy "banter"?

The truth of the matter is, you're just a bunch of irrelevant limp-wristed faggots with funny accents. Yeah, you go on and on about how you supposedly have histories stretching back thousands of years, but how much of that was actually spent in relevance? You're fucking mad as hell that we've only been around for a couple centuries and you're completely immersed in our culture that, by the way, you claim we don't even have. You watch OUR movies and television shows, you eat OUR shitty fast-food, you wear OUR fashion, you listen to OUR music, and if Sup Forums is any indication, you've been increasingly watching OUR sports. Face it losers, you no longer matter. Our culture reigns supreme. Everything about your "culture" that you fawn over endlessly sucks so fucking much that your own people don't give a fuck and follow ours instead. And the thing is, if we wanted to, we could easily wipe you queers off the face of the planet. You know, with our military, strongest in the world? The same military that went over to your shitty little continent not once, but TWICE to save you from yourselves, because you little homos can't figure out how to not start world wars. As usual, we had to give you money and defense because you can't fucking figure out how to be relevant on the world stage. You're a bunch of effeminate fucking jokes. Don't bother replying to this post because I'm not even going to read it. You just don't matter. Deal with it.

Does this mean I can come to your BBQ?

Texans are the only real americans 2bh. The rest are just faggots

We will fucking liberate all your shit Mario!

American fashion.