PLEASE READ & HELP Is marijuana degenerate?

Please help me, Sup Forums. You're my only hope. I got high because of peer pressure (for the 3rd time. I have two questions for you.

Is smoking herbs degenerate?

If so, how do l stop being low energy and stand up to peer pressure for my own good?

Please forgive any misspelling and the like, l feel as if my fingers are trembling.

No. All cannabis is medicinal.

It's not innately degenerate, but is popular with degenerates. Nothing wrong with relaxing at the end of a productive day, but smoking all day and basing your whole personality around it is taking it too far. Just like moderate drinking is fine but drinking all day or engaging in bar/club/drunken hookup culture is degenerate.

t. Professional adult who indulges after work

same, work hard relax be more productive

Exactly. As long has you have solid morals and contribute to society in a positive way it's perfectly fine.

There's nothing wrong with it if you do it occasionally with your mates. Being high 24/7 is degenerate.

America will have a chance to be great again when cannabis is legalized. Nothing to do with getting high, cannabis is a resource base for many human needs.

>Is marijuana degenerate

if you don't like it, don't smoke it.

yes it is
sotp being a faggot

there we go

Quit being a faggot and just say no once, like a man.
And maybe look for new friends

You are now an addict, have fun giving blowies to elderly men for dimebags

it's actually a relatively pretty good escapism, but as it goes with all escapism: you must use in moderation

Saying no to cannabis does not change anything about the fact cannabis is medicinal and causes no harm. Just get over it or leave. It's that simple.

This is best answer

>smoking
Yeah, smoking is for retards and savages. Be a civilized person, use it some other way.

>Is smoking herbs degenerate?
Yes. That's all.

>America will have a chance to be great again when cannabis is legalized
And don't forget the effects it will carry over into European politics.

There is currently just one representative in the Norwegian parliament explicitly in favor of legalization. Legalization is bar none literally the most taboo subject in Norwegian politics. Over the course of time, a sheer fuckload of resources has been invested in the war on drugs, and there is a lot at stake for the people who, for the time being, are profiting off of it.

>degenerate
Entirely depended on what sort of drugs the upper classes use.

Don't listen to these retards, God made the plant, the plant helps people. Marijuana was only criminalizes due to early fear from Mexico since they smoked it. Literally no deaths have ever happened, and lives have in return been saved. But don't overdue it or you'll just be another addict.

I really don't care about weed one way or the other, but I would like it explained how banning alcohol took a constitutional amendment while banning pot was done by simple federal law

>Is x degenerate.

For the last fucking time, nothing besides the person and the personality is degenerate. A chemical compound cannot be degenerate, it has no spirit or essence, it merely is a compound.

You, as a person, can be degenerate. You can decide that rather than expanding your personal skills, capabilities, positive relationships, or productivity, that you just wanna smoke weed everyday. That isn't a chemical compound being a degenerate, thats you being a degenerate.

If smoke weed in lieu of doing other things that would be equally as much a waste of time (relaxing, watching movies, playing vidya, etc), it isn't degenerate. The point where it interferes with you being a strong, mentally capable, intelligent and active person is the point where you are a degenerate.

Smoking at the end of the day is about the same as being a functional alcoholic; probably not the best health choice long term, but so long as you are no less productive and morally sound, who gives a shit.

this

>only person can be degenerate
>if lieu of other things... it isn't degenerate
What did he mean by this?

I was prescribed a sleeping medication, anti depressant, and an anti anxiety pill after returning from overlord Bush's conquest in the middle east, combined with an extremely bad alcohol consumption addiction.

I was on a path to self destruction.

Now if I can't sleep i smoke a little bit before trying to go back to sleep.

If I am feeling stressed I smoke a bit after work.

If I am devastated by something I smoke a bit to chill out and relax.

Just don't over use, or revolve your life around it and you will be A-Okay.

anti-cannabis fags BTFO

The only answer in this thread worth listening to.

Marijuana is not degenerate. Not thinking for yourself and giving in to peer pressure is degenerate.

>Is smoking herbs degenerate?
No. Not if you keep it to yourself. If you go round advertising it. Then yes you are a faggot and give stoners a bad name.

Pretty much all my friends either smoke or are ex smokers. The ex smokers are either doing ''OK'', myself included or really really well. The ones still smoking are at various stages, from successful to complete wasters.

My hypothesis is as follows... Smoking weed doesn't necessarily make you a degenerate waste of space but does increase your chances of becoming one. As long as you still have the drive to do well, you will

What does sotp mean, user?

The most degenerate thing about marijuana is that the culture surrounding it promotes subversive behavior in part due to its widely illegal status. As long as you have the discipline to not turn into a 420 retard, occasional use in a safe setting isn't going to ruin you.

Why?

Giving in to peer pressure is never great but I can understand. Try and explain that you don't feel like its right for you.

>people have been cultivating and using cannabis for literal millennia
>but for some reason in the last 100 years it turned into muh "devil weed"

huh really made me think

Because there's begter ways to use it.

This. I never understood that.

Especially considering the amount of cost to our NHS and police force who have to mop up the effect of alcohol every damn night.

Britains town centres on a Thursday and friday night is the most degenerate sight you could ever imagine

>begter

What did he mean by this?

Also what makes one way begter than another?

It's because of racism produced by blind fear. Fear causes people to make bad decisions.

These far-right fags act all tough on the internet but they're hatred comes from fear and that will always make them weak.

Yea, idk. After I got out of the military, I've smoked for a year straight every night. Some days I smoke throughout.

Basically, I know it demands a ton of self control, because it is so easy to abuse.

As of today, I decided to quit completely. I'm saving what little I have left for the weekend, and once that runs out I'm not buying anymore. My personality type is lazy naturally. Therefore, I feel like I'm the worst type to try and manage a weed habit. I looked forward to it the whole time I was in. But now, it's time to man up and accept the fact that it's negatives are outweighing it's positives.

Pretty sure I've developed demotivational syndrome symptoms to a certain degree. And I only smoke a half of dank a month, primarily at night.

Dont fool yourselves. Assess your psyche and trust your instincts. Some people handle it better than others. Some people are in denial.

However, I will continue my microdosing lsd once a week tho. But that's a whole other discussion.