Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

You know it's true.

For this reason racial pride is also retarded.

Virgin NEETs on Sup Forums who complain about how they can't find a gf and have shitty jobs come here and act like being white is something to be proud of, and because they happened to be born white that they should take credit for the accomplishments of actually successful people because they also happened to be white.

And Sup Forums still gets mad when dindus talk about Egypt, even though they do the exact same thing.

There are many ways to deny the Will.

>Cognitive and behavioral traits are heritable to a high degree
>Physical traits are heritable to a high degree
>Cultural values are passed down from generation to generation such that they may as well be considered "heritable" to a high degree
>People with a general similarity in cognitive, behavioral, physical, and cultural traits generally aggregate around territories and have a natural affinity for one another
>These territories have a generally exclusionary nature, and may participate with competition of various sorts with those from others

TLDR Somalis and Abbos are not Japanese and Koreans.

>I should be proud of something I didn't control because people are different
I think you missed the point. Do you think that successful people who rise above the pack give a damn about being "loyal to your nation/race"?

This is slave mentality

According to this argument you shouldn't be proud of the achievements of your son because he's a different person.

but i agree with both of them

You helped raise your son, therefore his success is partially your achievement

>racial pride
I agree with you that the "pride" aspect is played up a bit too much by individuals taking the accomplishments- and tragedies- suffered by others.

That said, society works better when people aren't alienated from their communities.

>Virgin NEETs
>Posting this from my cushy jerb

> Sup Forums still gets mad when dindus talk about Egypt

Well it's not the fact that they're claiming some historical relevance of their ancestors that we're mad about, it's the blatant lying or absurdity of it
>We was Egypt
>We was wheel
>We was inventions n sheit
>White people wuz livin in dem caves

If Blacks fucked off to form their own nation and preached whatever bullshit they want about their history, 99% of us would support them. If Blacks go and spout this bullshit while living in a majority-White host country, then we know it's part of a larger effort to be a 5th Column.

Yeah every single successful man in history didn't care for his nation

>a nation is not something you can contribute to on your own

What if I help my nation to achieve success?

The essential difference is: petty nationalism and racism only comes from unsuccessful and immature people. Successful people want to help their nation. They are doers, masters. They don't fervently hold onto their born identity as a badge of pride because they have their own identity.

>supporting your country and making it a better place doesn't require effort
>acknowledging the struggles of your ancestors and being the best representative of your race requires no effort

false dichotomy

Were people like him to hold sway our nation's would crumble due to the lack of respect for our ancestors and absence of care for our children.

>Like right now

>muh struggles of muh ancestors
But you are not your ancestors. You have nothing to do with the people who built civilization, the great artists and scientists and leaders. They don't prove your worth on an individual level just because they have the same skin color.

Also, reminder that white countries vary wildly in culture.

I didn't see this post when I posted
I'm not a big "Community/Racial/National Pride" guy. Maybe being proud of your parents, close relatives, friends, or Dunbar Community is cool, but much of the "pride" that goes on in a larger scale is manufactured
>esp for sportsball revenue

That said, one can legitimately be proud of a nation- even one's fellows within a nation- without denigrating the accomplishments of the self.

One can do this by comparing that nation's accomplishments (inventions, conquest), traits (courage, bravery, coolheadedness) or uniqueness (cultural dances, axe throwing competitions) to those of others, and wishing to emulate them.

What Schopenhauer said is partially true
>Every fool who has nothing adopts pride in the nation to which he belongs

But the a collection of individuals who put more blood, sweat, money, and mental work toward a common end, be it a company, a platoon, or a country, have more at stake and more to be proud of than the loser.

The miserable fool might care if his country wins at the Olympics or something, but ultimately doesn't care if his country is Canada, the US, or the UK.

On the other hand, people who came over to build this country and build their families here (pre Hart-Celler) do have more respect for the American Way than some loafer who happened to live here, just as 4 guys who started their own company have more pride in their company than those same 4 guys working for a cube farm.

Shope has it backwards- it's not pride in the collective that takes away from the importance of individual traits and accomplishments; IT'S THE INPUTTING OF THOSE INDIVIDUAL TRAITS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS INTO THE COLLECTIVE THAT WARRANTS GREATER PRIDE IN BOTH.

Say what you want about racial or national pride, but loyalty to your nation is important. You don't want to live with traitors do you?

>The essential difference is: petty nationalism and racism only comes from unsuccessful and immature people
If you're arguing for a direct correlation then that's retardedly wrong.

>not thinking your hot shit because you were born in a certain place means society will crumble
You missed his point lad

>you have nothing to do with the people who built civilization, the great artists and scientists and leaders
you are the inheritor of everything they did, this puts both priviledge and responsibility of the nation on you until you pass it on to your own successors.
The separation of your identity from the national identity is a FALSE DICHOTOMY, except in the case where there are no longer any nations upon the earth