Reminder that living in colder climates is the white man's creed

Reminder that living in colder climates is the white man's creed.

>The sound of walking through snow in the winter, leaves in the fall, the sand in the summer, and the grass in spring.
Feels great man

>white man's creed

White people are weak.

Eskimos defeated retarded Vikings.

Eskimos are the real Vikings

Then why do old white men rule the world?

Colonising warmer climates is also the white man's creed

You forgot

>the feeling of looking at shivering niggers while you're just starting to feel comfortable with the tightening grasp of purifying winter

>implying

Pls move to upstate NY Sup Forumsbros we need to flip for trump next election

Reminder that living in colder climates is what got white people to where they stand socioeconomically

Warmer places generally had it easier and thus the humans living in them never had any reason to advance their technology to the extent western/eastern europe did

this, central and northern ny are god tier rural america

Exactly right

Hardships drive progress forward

skyrim belongs to the Nords
pedro pls go

Ontario is pretty much Canada's New York. A massive city (multicultural shithole) surrounded by beautiful landscapes and semi-rural communities that are 99% white.

Why do white people flock to states like Florida, Arizona and Texas then?

dont forget that warmer climates also include more dangerous fauna and disease.

>white people
this is a rich old people thing

>the first T-shirt day of the year

> Nazis
> able to into winter

Nah

They don't dipshit. Jews do.

Nothing compares to going to the cabin in the winter wit the wife and fucking on a wolf fur rug in front of a fire after a day of snow shoeing and rabbit trapping.

Post more comfy snow pics. I need to fill my collection.

go back to siberia igloonigger

If you can't handle cold weather, you are not white. I guarantee there's some mudblood in you somewhere.

They defended northern finland admirably alongside us

If you're referring to the invasion of russia then it comes down to their equipment not being able to handle the terrain. Which, I agree, they should have prepared for better

warmer climates also housed inferior races which were less capable and inclined to progress

They "rule" the world, user. You should know who really does.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Because we're fucking native to those states? Lmao. It was Listerineniggers, the whites, then shitskins invaded.
I don't know how many white people even move there, they are populous places and there were always a large amount present.

I hate the cold. I want to go to a warmer place, but they are usually poorer.
wat do?

I can't wait for actual winter to set in. It's so dark and wet right now

this is what I argue with Australians about all the time on here . those shit heads are bound to evolve into abos living on that desert island

Whenever I see pictures like this, my mind goes in the gutter
>pic related

Go to Texas.

If true then Why were the first major advances made in warmer climates? Mediterranean, Fertile Crescent, Indus, etc
agreed. Desert is for foul dark-skin folk

I would love to live somewhere like that.

pls no, -35C is absolutely disgusting

Agreed.

Beautiful!

>said country located in tropics

I didn't expect you to be so weak, Suomi.

Ok spicaroony whatever you say goyim :^)

But it hurts so good

There's no better feeling than surviving your trip to the store and getting under a comfy blanket

Trade and the Mediterranean being a relatively easy sea to sail on, and the fact that the majority of people lived in said climates in the first place. The winter theory is only for IQ, IQ does not necessarily equate to making technological achievements, it only relates to having the ability to do so.

same thing bud

Germany will you let this be destroyed?

I can handle it but it's still disgusting

right you are lucky to live in NZ man place seems like paradise the south island most of all

>If true then Why were the first major advances made in warmer climates? Mediterranean, Fertile Crescent, Indus, etc
Higher population density, easier to trade, access to tin (for bronze), and grains hadn't been adapted or domesticated yet for colder climates.

>Lying on a lounger next to your pool in your personal fortress on a warm sunny day being served a delicious beverage by your servant

>Not using your white power level to subject lesser beings and settle better more fertile, lush lands with better resources

And you call yourself the white man

Usual day in february, comrade

Nah, non-whites can deal with the cold (east asians, afghan steppe people etc)
What us non-whites can't do is alcohol. we can't handle our booze

I really enjoy watching niggers complain about the cold.

not the northern half California and Florida are the only year round warm places in the states

Mediterranean reporting

>we were Nord kangs n shiet

based kot

Mild climates are what Romans and Greeks attributed to their successes and barbarity of nations.

"But I must begin with Europe, because it is both varied in form and admirably adapted by nature for the development of excellence in men and governments, and also because it has contributed most of its own store of good things to the other continents; for the whole of it is inhabitable with the exception of a small region that is uninhabited on account of the cold. ... The Romans, too, took over many nations that were naturally savage owing to the regions they inhabited, because those regions were either rocky or without harbours or cold or for some other reason ill-suited to habitation by many, and thus not only brought into communication with each other peoples who had been isolated, but also taught the more savage how to live under forms of government. But all of Europe that is level and has a temperate climate has nature to coƶperate with her toward these results; for while in a country that is blessed by nature everything tends to peace, in a disagreeable country everything tends to make men warlike and courageous; and so both kinds of country receive benefits from each other, for the latter helps with arms, the former with products of the soil, with arts, and with character-building."
Strabo 2.5.26

Live in Aus
Never see snow
Even shitskins ger sun burnt here
Literally living in Hell, watching niggas burn.
Feels good man

Texans don't know this feel. All they know is:
>that feel of sweat dripping down your asscrack when you step outside for 2 minutes

everyday is t-shirt day

>t. Texas

>winter is the white man's creed
>suicide

100% white, nice weather

>What us non-whites can't do is alcohol. we can't handle our booze

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Every party I've been to I've only seen white people throw up from drinking too much. There's a reason "white girl wasted" is a term.

Some people find cold weather depressing, especially the farther north you are.

Further north you are, the less sunlight you receive.

Duuuuude, NORTHERN US border is on the same latitude as Crimea which counts as freaking southern resort in Russia. "North is good for you hurr durr but we will be living to the south from your southern resorts. Fucking jews.

forecastfox is great

>a bunch of anecdotes about teenage girls overrule a rich history of white brewing

Why does the Canadian get all frostbit at -10C?

women dont count you retard

I line in PNW and want to move innawoods innacabin byda skeelodge. I really wish I could afford a cabin and a well paying job up there but stuck innacity.

is this accurate??

>If true then Why were the first major advances made in warmer climates? Mediterranean, Fertile Crescent, Indus, etc
You forget to add US to the warm countries list. US and its achievements are one of greatest made by white men..

Except it's continental weather as it isn't surround by water, and it has a different prevailing wind system, not to mention elevation. It isn't comparable like that.