I saw a Lauren Southern thread floating around, but what does Sup Forums think of Gavin McInnes?

I saw a Lauren Southern thread floating around, but what does Sup Forums think of Gavin McInnes?

He's a bit of a cringelord, but he's pretty passionate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a bit of a normie for my liking. Hilarious dude, but he's condescending af to people that don't live like him

Saw the episode where he had Sam Hyde on.

He's a fucking retard

can you explain what happened to him in that picture?

of his show?

literally just ripped it from google.

I guess

The one with Terry Schappert from a week or so ago was pretty good. I've started picking up the podcast every now and then.

Degenerate

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle
Is he redpilled?

Sheep in wolf's clothing. Absolutely degenerate. Only barks and bites cause of his Neocon owner (((Ezra Levant)))

people have hard time respecting someone who spread their ass on camera... its like that fat libertarian guy

maybe so. I think he seems a little over the top, but legitimate.

Life's too short to waste it on genuinely stupid people

He and Milo are the worst thing that could happen to conservatives. They are normalizing their degeneracy among the younger republicans.

Cool dude that speaks his mind. Don't agree on many things, but would gladly drink vodka with him.

Fagget crypto jew, he said in one video before the election that the next POTUS will come from popular culture (Trump) but he prefer stay with his retards #NeverTrump friends and destroy his own credibility, just like kike Shapiro.

Bite me

>normalizing degeneracy
Pls go on

"real men adopt black babies"

actual quote from him

He literally spread his gaping asshole on video and inserted a buttplug on live stream

He is cringe worthy at best - He is just trying to stay relevant and "hip" and young I guess, since he parted ways with his baby "Vice" and it is now an sjw liberal narrative, he still has some liberal "fuck the system" nature in him, but at mid-40s, trying to act like that just doesn't work well

Literally spread his ass open
Like he spread his cheeks, but the hole just sorta fell open

That made me rage too.
Surprised neither him nor pistachio girl brought up surrogacy.
Chinks are paying five/six figures for white wombs to grow their gook babies. How much would you pay for a white womb to grow your offspring?

A total degenerate.
I mean how can you respect a man that has shown you his asshole

sauce?

Please don't

Now someone will post it

I remember this exact quote on his show and it was satirical.

>we live in an age where shaving and bleaching your asshole is a form of "trolling"
Our ancestors would be ashamed.

The last remaining shreds of respect I had for the cuck were destroyed when he shoved a buttplug up his ass on his show in order to make some kind of anti-Hillary statement.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA