Why is chile the best country in south america?

Why is chile the best country in south america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ
youtu.be/R9R4zPTpS9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have no crime, but we aware of the eternal boliguayo and the hatians

Such achievement

I think we all know why

because of milton friedman

Capitalism.

200.4m people vs 17.62m people
3288m mi2 vs 291.933 mi2

And Chile is still better than Brazil, how?

my brother was in chile a month ago, i think, and he told me the streets of santiago were full of garbage and the city stank. people were rude, and there were druggies smoking pot openly in the streets.
also the fucker in the hotel's reception almost robbed his smartphone, but cameras help him get it back.

fucking faggots.

CHI

CHI

CHI

LE

LE

LE

Do you know they are left wing now, right? They are in high risk to be an average SA commie shithole again.

shut up,non country

Chileans aren't known for being kind or friendly.

dating a girl from chile, she is getting turbo fat. why do latin bitches eat so much bad food?

She doesn't get enough satisfaction having sex with you so she need to blow some stress eating, git god aussie.

Market freedom. That is literally why.

/thread

chile and argentinas ihdi are under fucking russia, kys nasty meztidodingdong

Pure autism. They aren't friendly probably to their neighbours. All Chileans I've met were friendly

Because you are not Brazil or *gag* Argentina

>"""""""""""""""left wing"""""""""""""""

Viva Chile mierdaaaaaa

> Pinochet
> Capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ

Sing with me, hermano.

I'm trying to think of a way to say to my girlfriend you need to lose some weight or i'm off.

She is currently doing gender studies for her masters degree though so i think i'm pretty fucked tbhfams

That's a weird way to spell Ecuador, OP.

Why do you leave Ecuador then?

>best country in south america
is that supposed to be a boast, or a lament?

The southern cone is our refuge in case the northern hemisphere is fucked

youtu.be/R9R4zPTpS9w

>best country in SA
>not Uruguay
FTFY

Chile or uruguay,somehow the only countries that can stop corruption atleast partially

>South America
>best country
Not setting the bar very high there, are you Paco?

Kinda like saying, "Why is down-syndrome the best disability?"

>people saying it's because of Pinochet

Don't get me wrong. I like "mi General". But Chile has always been one of the best countries in Latin America. Since the XIXth century.

I'd say the fact that Chileans are descended from the best Spaniards (the Basque) and the best indigenous peoples of South America (the Mapuche, unconquered by Spain) lends them a racial strenght that other South Americans lacks. Combine this with strong institutions built by statesmen like Diego Portales and Andrés Bello and a distaste for populism (everyone who tries it in Chile ends up either dead or irrelevant: José Manuel Balmaceda, Carlos Ibáñez del Campo, Salvador Allende, etc) and you have an antithesis of the rest of South America.

Chileans are notorious thiefs, almost Gypsy level.

My mom makes some pretty good chili tbqhwy fampai.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

wtf is this?

I seriously hope that this is a troll

Can I copy this pasta?

Chile is absolutely the best country in South America. The people are friendly, the scenery is beautiful and it's one of the best places in the world to do astronomy. Pic related, best telescope on earth. Chile has welcomed astronomy with open arms, not like those americucks who can't control their native hordes.

Old copypasta or new?

Bantz
OC DONUTSTEEL
Yes

And the best weather outside California and the Mediterranean. Want rain? go south to the tip.

Smaller government and more economical freedom

Should I visit Chile or Argentina? Or maybe Colombia?

Nice try. But it's Uruguay.

>Colombia
Only if you want to die.

I had a friend that just travelled through Columbia for 6 weeks. Great coke, beautiful women and absolutely no trouble.

Sur Americanos, cuando una pinche guerra pasa porque los JEWS, ustedes tienen espacio para uno estadounidense. Yo trabajara duro para la sociedad de blancos.

Free Enterprise and Social Liberties

U R GAY

Chile was literally a shithole before Pinochet and they were the Colombia of south america on drug exportation.

Just watch narcos

lol sudacas

Trump's kicking you out, huh

>pic
why?

Better than Dominicans. Dominicans are cancer-tier.

femanon detected

PLSSS be my qt gf

you better take that detector back to the shop nigga before you end up with a pair of hairy balls smacking your chin

They actually made the mountains symmetrical to the buildings

crazy nature

The beautiful Falkland Islands

/thread

>Tango
>Mate
>Tortafritas
>Dulce de Leche
>Pastafrola

hmmm.

What's Uruguay like for fat white leaf?

I hear it's one of the more developed SA countries

copied Prussian military tradition

memes and bait apart, dont even bother
being the best place in South America only means we're just a slightly better kind of shithole, but a shithole nonetheless

reeeeeeee

A lot of canadians and europeans retire here and they like it. I wouldn't reccomend urgay if you are young tho.

We aren't event the best place in South America you frentista cock sucker.

not even a leftist
but we are, and that only speaks horribly of the rest of south america, because we are indeed in bad shape

why you people always post the same picture?

The plague is slowly getting us too.

>torta frita
Chilena y mapuche con el nombre de sopaipilla
>Dulce de leche
Chileno segun todos los historiadores de la epoca

Nope, we were always on top. Only 1960-1973 were we a little more poor thanks to the increasing involvement of the state in the economy

Because at one time they offered free helicopter rides. Turns out free helicopter rides can really stimulate an economy, if it happens long enough.

capitalism

>speaks spanish
>did not abolish slavery 12 years before the turn of the century
>did not have a true monarch
Get out of my face pleb

Vos rajá de acá chileno que este debate es con los argentinos nomas.

>Una investigación de 2016 plantea que el origen del dulce de leche estaría en Indonesia, y que alrededor del siglo vi fue llevado a las islas cercanas, entre ellas las Filipinas. Siglos más tarde, al ser conquistadas estas últimas islas por la corona española, los europeos conocieron la receta, que llevaron al resto de sus territorios y en especial a Indias

Sorry friend. Also:
>Throwing dough into boiling oil is an invention
Nobody invented tortafritas buddy.

Furthermore Sup Forums is an english only board.

It's not like I have much less of a chance getting pick-pocketed in Chile than anywhere else in Latin America. You're all savages with gross languages.

you mean argentinas left beach?

pero ambas llegaron aca primero, el dulce de leche con los españoles y las sopaipillas con los arabes ustedes son la copia de la copia, argentinos sin cultura y sin identidad.

In Chile you have less chances of getting pick-pocketed and killed in USA

lets post a photo of a multiglobalist jew bank as a national pride monument when we all know that 6 streets below there is more homeless than people in china heheh

well, it's south america, it's like being the best student in a class of retards

>I'm trying to think of a way to say to my girlfriend you need to lose some weight or i'm off
Just start going to the gym and improving yourself. If she doesn't get the hint, move onto better women