Seeking Sup Forumsack to interview

anyone want to answer some stupid questions for my class? mostly political shit, also about your worldview.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_alienation,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, I'll go ahead.

Got a teamspeak/discord?

You looking for hardliner polack or a more moderate libertarian polack?

The main difference will be between roads and gas all the kikes and niggers race war now!!1!!

anyway here's a few questions:
1. were you politically active before this election?
2. are you now?
3. what scares you about the future?
4. what excites you about the future?

or anything else anyone wants to volunteer

tell your class that we're all racists

desu anyone who's a regular

ehhh I gotta at least try for nuance

1. Yes, the betrayal of paul in 12' was eye opening. The rise of sjws and gaymer gayte basically cemented that opinion.
2. See above
3. The right being unable to push back the hoards of immigrant invaders and marxists trying to destroy the west
4. The possibility for the first time in my lifetime for people to wake up amd fight back

1. Not really
2. Hell yeah
3. The Social Justice movement causing 1984 via political correctness
4. Donald Trump's economic policies which could give the US a Reagan 2.0.

can you expand a little on political activity, i.e. do you do campaign organizing or something like that; what's your primary involvement in your view?

also why, in your view, are these groups trying to destroy the west?

1. Yes, I've been politically active since '12
2. Yes more and more so as I get older
3. Globalization
4. With Trump's victory we have a chance to take back the Republic from the hands of globalist scum

>1. were you politically active before this election?
Yes
>2. are you now?
No, this isn't about politics anymore. Politics used to be for boring nerds such as me, now it's for trendy faggots
>3. what scares you about the future?
trendy faggots, get ready to welcome them in the right lads
>4. what excites you about the future?
Nothing

FURTHER QUESTION

after Trump, what's the path forward as far as you're concerned? what specifically do you want to change about society?

I would say the EU exits that are currently gaining motion, France, Austria, and the Netherlands.

alt left gentleman here. i'll be glad to help

The death of the social justice movement is where I'd like seeing sociery go next. My philosophy is that a society where no one is offended by anything is a society where free speech truly exists.

so going from there, what does your ideal future (in a global sense) look like?

great, there's a few questions sprinkled around at this point, but with you I'd ask how it is you define alt left? I haven't heard that one I don't think

See
. The public just needs to be able to learn to laugh at itself and racism, as well as stop giving brownie points to minority groups just to seem "progressive".

As for "alt left" I'm not too sure but I think that would be the Bernie supporters.

ok would you say then that racism isn't an issue, or that it's best dealt with through dialogue?
Further, would you say that you think special treatment of minorities has gone too far? was there ever a reasonable limit, in your view?

nah just kidding i just wanted to post a pepe

My involvment is with on campus student political organizations, although its an easy sell on a conservative campus. Running tables to help people register and get absentee ballots while at school to vote in their hometowns. Mostly talking politics with people..clearing up the media lies. Most people are kinda woke. The younger people seem to be aware, the older millenial types are half retarded ( mostly females)

Why are they trying to destroy the west? Its simple. Because its become pure ideology. Its a derivative of marxist class struggle in this case all sides attack the center. The democrats have realized they can balkanize and fragment society against the "dominant group" and so long as all their pawns strike inward they can control from the outside. Everything they say and do is couched under the guise of fuck straight white men. Thats it... Gun control, who mostly owns guns? Straight white men. Feminisms targets. Its not rappers, its not arabs and muslims raping women. Its feeble weak straight white men. It may sound like retarded mens rights crap but once you see it you cant help but point to it and say yhea kinda like that. In the end its all about control. In order for them to cement control they have to destroy free thinking power bases. Destruction of the west is a side effect somewhat in their quest for hegemoney. Its all about power and money. Period.

fair enough

Datamining

(Sage)

Oh and i purposefully didnt name the jew but read in between the lines there.

Is there an echo in here?

>most people are kinda woke

as in they perceive the same threat from feminists/marxists?

so to be clear, these divisive elements are targeting white men as an easy target in order to achieve more nefarious goals; the consolidation of power?

Yes
Yes
The possibility Germany will fall
Brexit

I want the media snipped and the law to double down on reducing bias. All media is biased since they can always pick what stories to run, but other than that find a way to keep them in line - this year has been shameful.

This too

As for your first, no I don't think racism is an issue anymore. Of course it'll always exist, but not structurally. As for your second, yes it has gone too far. Giving people scholarships just for being a certain color is just racism in the other direction. We need to have actual equality, not overcompensate for events that happened decades before most beneficiaries of the special treatment were ever born.

antro 101, datamining the shit outta you

1. yes
2. yes
3. apocalypse
4. post-apocalypse rise

>what's the path forward

the apocalypse

Sup Forums is a happening board

>what specifically do you want to change about society?

society needs a thorough cleansing

Why even bother? Just tell them we're all racist nazi bigot homophobe alt-right. Your echo chamber indoctrination course would literally give you straight A's for conforming to narrative. It's exactly what I did and it was the easiest 4.00 GPA ever.

societies that hold together. old and precious moral values

traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected, because they work

meanwhile, degeneracy is historically anomalous, short-lived, and attends collapse/destruction

soon

what does your ideal society look like post-cleansing? who/what remains?

1. no
2. yes
3. mass subsidized immigration and the continual loss of rights
4. memes

great. going back to your earlier posts, would you say that free speech is the most important aspect of a society?

what rights do you worry about losing?

so you feel that the media has been unreasonably biased towards the left? how would the law reduce bias, if you were given the opportunity to change it?

Absolutely. The ability to speak one's mind is the most important aspect of life. The ability to speak your mind is paramount to life. Sharing opinions and taking others into consideration with your own is how we move in the right direction as a society.

1: Moderately
2: Yes
3: I was worried that free speech was being threatened with the current trend (before trump, that is) and that very few people can have a civil discussion due to the demonizing of each other's party.
4: I'm excited that people have vocalized this concern, and are finally standing up against ghe hard-core bias and antagonizing of the reasonable right wing.

thanks. if you feel like it, I'd appreciate some demographic information, i.e. m/f early/late teens/20s/30s/40s etc; general location if you want. also, if you have any general thoughts you'd like to further contextualize your responses, hit me

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Infringement of rights through things disguised as security or discrimination
4. The U.S. economy going back to producing wealth and providing better paying jobs

Male
Late teens
Florida, below Tampa.

They are not woke to the exact extend of marxism/feminism etc.. they can percieve a threat even if they cant name it. It is somewhat ephemeral but they get the sense that there is an underlying hostility to their existence. Its kind of an original sin deal. Likely from the subconcious propogandizing theyve recieved in government schools.

Yes. If black women ruled this shit it would be no different.

gun rights - should be safe under Donald but it's only a matter of time
privacy - government and corporations
property - leftists relentlessly try to tax you to pay for more and more gibsmedats (social security, planned parenthood, medicare, etc.). who knows what's next
probably more but that's all i can think of right now

what's your response to automation? are you concerned it will get in the way of domestic jobs?

Hope I got some good information for your class.

yeah, thanks.

I feel it was more biased for Clinton specifically, they absolutely pumped Sanders as well. Big one for me was the BBC only giving positive coverage to remain and negative to leave over brexit.

As for reduction of bias, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe some system where the public can point it out, or an investigation launched into the biases of the media today. I mean MSNBC outright lied that reading leaked emails was illegal unless the news read it to you, but as far as I'm aware they suffered no consequences besides backlash from viewers - nothing legal.

All I can say for certain is there's definitely a problem and someone with more knowledge on the legal side could definitely come up with something. Which is a bit of a cop out I'll admit.

so basically these social movements are fronts for a more concerted agenda. did you ever feel marginalized by propaganda in schools?

as far as I'm aware, it's not currently illegal for news programs to deceive viewers, or at least the laws are fairly open; should those be tightened up then? would you support an agency tasked with keeping the media honest, or more one-time investigations when it's a big deal?

Not NBC rather, CNN. They also cut a trump supporters feed and pretended it was a satellite failure when he came on to talk.

1. I would talk to my friends about politics occasionally.
2. I talk to my friends about politics semi-regularly and occasionally post opinions here.
3. The fall of western society. To me in particular, never finding someone to settle down with who shares my values. I'm not a nazi or anything, but I have traditional values that are becoming rare. Also, being targeted because I'm a white male (not really likely if I stay avoid poor areas).
4. Not much. Maybe trump can fix things. Probably not though.

"ideal society" is a strange term. the world is exactly as it should be, including degeneracy. see Leibniz's "Theodicy"

that said, stable, sustainable societies maintain "old and precious moral values". morality is what holds families together. and families hold society together. see pic related

I'd say both, although it would be a nightmare keeping such an organisation unbiased - it's basically putting control of what stories to run in the control of one entity. However if it worked, it would be extremely helpful.

As for individual investigations, definitely. As I note in the addendum here some organisations are worse than others and need a swift boot up the arse.

1. were you politically active before this election?: no
2. are you now?: Yes
3. what scares you about the future? :White minority
4. what excites you about the future: Right winged rise

you sound like a professor, not a student. is that true? for our information :)

As for tightening law to forbid deception, absolutely. There has to be outright fact-checking though to prevent "lies" becoming "what I don't agree with."

Abandonment of the sexual revolution. Stop glorifying single motherhood. Less of a safety net. A complete destruction of political correctness.

yes
yes
the aliens
the aliens

haha nah I'm a student

thanks m8

do you agree with other posters in saying that political correctness limits free speech? is that your primary objection to it?

great, thanks for the input

No I think if your company uses Automation you should get higher taxes. So it had better be well worth it to go the Automation route.

1.) Not really
2.) Yes, after Brexit and the election.
3.) Our efforts being in vain and society continuing to decline.
4.) The pendulum swinging to the right and a rise in nationalism.

Welcome m8, think you'll be able to post the finished thing or is there a possibility they'll think you plagiarised it cause it's online?

Racism should be responded to as any bad idea should be; with well thought out arguments against it, and mockery if and when the people pushing it refuse to engage in a dialog.

Minorities shouldn't get any special treatment ever. They are no different from "Majorities", and thus they shouldn't be treated any differently.

1) yes
2) yes
3) AI, intersectionality, and climate change
4) AI, intersectionality, and climate change

yeah that's a concern honestly, but a larger issue is that I have to turn in an interview soon but the actual project isn't due for a bit so I'll keep putting it off and might forget. I'll post if possible though

Yes there use to be propaganda laws but as of recently (2013) they were loosened up. We need these laws back so the public can have faith in the media.

ok, thanks for your responses

Not in a legal sense, but in the a sense that it limits how free someone feels to express themselves. Also, it almost always ends up being misused as a tool to silence people who are not actually _phobic under the claim that they are _phobic.

Just in general it limits the extend a dialog can take place, and is often used by the powerful to hide the fact they are wrong.

i can give you further info on the aliens if you want, will be more telling about what goes on here than 90% of the posts, but whatever, i bet you just wish to makebelieve Sup Forums is an antisemitic den

actually I'm trying not to believe anything, just reporting on what people say. I'd love to hear about the aliens.

Aliens are a philosophical concept also known as "the other", which is a control structure by which a population is prevented from falling into complete anarchy and relative perceptions; all a society is, is a forcing of the many perceptions into one. Without that main, global/public perception, society can't exist as it disperses by its own entropy.

Without other, there is no "us", because "us" can only be defined by it.

Most current philosophers/anthropologists will tell you that "the other" is a play on opposites and differences, "us v.s them", however, this isn't like this at all; "the other" can take many different roles in relation to the "us".

Most of the running themes on Sup Forums culture are based on the concept of Social Alienation; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_alienation, every meme, every "political ideology", every recurrent theme, is related to that.

This is because, in a place where there's no way of separating one poster with another one, the alienation becomes "the other".

Participating here requires having time to lurk, which means IRL social alienation, however, with the "lurking", new users introduce themselves to a sub-culture of sorts and can start taking part on the bigger conversation.

>Social alienation, a sociological concept developed by several classical and contemporary theorists,[1] is "a condition in social relationships reflected by a low degree of integration or common values and a high degree of distance or isolation between individuals, or between an individual and a group of people in a community or work environment".[2] The concept has many discipline-specific uses, and can refer both to a personal psychological state (subjectively) and to a type of social relationship (objectively).

Being for Trump, against PC, etc, is just the current way of expressing our hatred for the Social Alienation of real life.

There's a reason why Yotsuba is the mascot of the site and why everybody loves Evangelion.

1. No, unless you count very small-scale local stuff.
2. Yes, or at least I'm preparing to. The means I have at hand are sadly limited, however.
3. The risk of islamification and continued decline of the West.
4. The possibility of turning it around yet.

Wow, I'll have to come back to this. right now I gotta actually go to this damn class though. thanks very much for the response.