African Migrants Drown after Mistaking Arab Fishing Ship for Coast Guard and Sinking own Boats

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

>This amateur footage, taken by an Arab speaking crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees"

>As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help in a situation like this that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

>The crew is stunned as they are unable to act and have to watch the migrants drown after they destroyed their own lifeboat. The crew throws ropes and nets, but their efforts are futile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga that's fucking hilarious.

Holy shit

Thank you based Posiedon
We love you

>can't even tread water
?????

day of the rope wasn't quite what I had in mind but it'll work.

sucks for them

P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

lots of drowning nigs, nice. like seeing insects get fucked by bug spray

This makes me pretty hard rn.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

>Whites are awful and racist oppressors
>blacks literally risking their lives to live in white countries

Thanks Poseidon!

wow look at all those women and children

Niggers truly can't swim after all

Fuck having laws and borders and shit ;_;

>tfw Davey Jones locker is full of Africans

This is Kek's doing

Dumb motherfuckers.

>Can't swim
>Sinks boats

I'd be sinking those boats if I were in charge over there. I would make it 100% clear that they're not welcome.

Thanks OP. I needed a good laugh.

Lmao. Darwin is laughing in his grave. Niggers who sink their own boats should be shot while they try to swim.

>unable to help

I thought the black people can't swim thing was a meme, but there are lifeless bodies floating at the 1:20 minute mark and the boat sunk at 0:15. Did they seriously drown in 60 seconds?

>jump off boat
>capsize boat
>drown in less than 10 seconds

It's sad that we'll never get comedy this great again. Imagine living your whole 20 years of life and dying like that, literally drowning because of your greed and dumbassness.

Can someone screencap the part where you see dead floating Africans? That's funny as fuck. Literally 10 seconds.

Just fapped to this

have many suvived ?

I hope not.

Black people's bones are slightly heavier than water while white people's bones are slightly buoyant.

And nothing of value was lost.

Probably cut off some of it. Or it's staged. Too bad some of them survived in the nets.

>Not a fuck was given.

Even black people can float on their backs or kick the water with their feet to stay afloat. There's no excuse for being a shitty swimmer. These guys cross the ocean in these shitty boats and they can't even swim.

How the heck would they learn to swim if they lived their life in some shitty desert, retard?

>Arab
>Speaking dagoese

I mean, its not unbelievable but still

couldn't help but notice the oil slick in the water around the drowned nogs

good riddance

The clip cuts at ~1 minute when he goes inside the hut, presumably to share a drink with his crewmates.

Why didn't the Arabs just help save them?

still, not more than a few minutes could have passed, most people can tread water for hours.

I literally have no sympathy for these savages willing to not only kill themselves, but kill their families to steal their way into a country and steal from its taxpayers. I hate Africans so fucking much.

Oh god

Source?

edgy

they deserved to die though

Why didn't the Africans just stay home and live their life where their families are from, where they were born and grew up in?

How the heck did they learn to boat?

Oh no

Literally fucking animals.

Bone density is a social construct.

Keeping your head above the water in order to breathe seems like a common sense thing.

Get fucked

That's the stupidest shit I've read today.

They drowned because they stayed vertically the entire time and the weight distribution made it easy for them to sink.

because they aren't cucks like you and me.

I wish we had a polyglot user to translate...but, yeah, sounds a little Italian to me...

read the green text retard

Perhaps they should move out of the desert so they could learn to swim before trying to cross the sea in a lifeboat. Retard

I wouldn't be survived if they were that incompetent to die in a span of few minutes. Regardless, I wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out to be staged in order to push an agenda or another (more money for patrol efforts)

Even Arabs hate niggers.

can you imagine this shit in space when refugees are trying to get to mars and the mars space shuttle is like wtf?

>sink own boat
>drown
Even dogs know better than do do this

Don't think going to the beach is as appealing when you're starving and run the risk of being beheaded by terrorists or eaten by tigers or whatever.

I see no problem here

I'm against open borders but holy shit how the fuck can you niggers just watch people drown and find enjoyment in it? you guys are fucking assholes and your morals are undoubtedly shit. Faggots

Is italian. Defn not spik

Mistakes where made.

if he's speaking italian he said "stay calm - wait" over and over. but could be kebab language too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Serves them fucking right for this bullshit.

Look at those retarded fucks. Why do they jump into the ocean if they can't even swim?

Wait how would those fishing ships help one of their own people if they fell over?

You'd be the type of faggot that would protest moats. They are invaders, you pussy.

They purposely capsized their boat to look helpless and force people looking on to help them on the ship and take them back to Europe.

It would be akin to people that play chicken with death expecting to be saved by people, only to try it one time too much and not be saved because they stopped helping.

Welcome to Sup Forums, it seems your first day isn't going well. Perhaps there is a website more suitable for you, try reddit com

That's scientific fact sub-saharans aren't fit for swimming.

>be niggers
>Try to cross ocean in a rubber dinghy without being able to swim
>Scuttle your vessel in the middle of the ocean
>Drown in under a minute
Every time I think I couldn't possibly think less of niggers, they somehow manage to prove me wrong.
I swear, one of these days they'll go extinct because they simultaneously forgot how to breathe.

well for starters this person would be able to stay alive for more than 1 min.

You said it yourself.
>ONE
Not a whole boat full of niggers.

A rope thats not covered with a number of struggling, panicking retards typically does the trick.

>Former Trump fan here but after this latest poll I no longer can support him. It's over. Drumpf BTFO.

I think he's saying ya rabbi ya rabbi at one point which means my lord my lord in Arabic

I was about to post this.
It's clearly Italian.

no equipment. africans already grabbed the fishing net.

KEK

The best part is the orange lifeboat just sitting there on deck.
lol

Must admit, arabs are hella more racist against blacks than any other group on the planet

ffs, cats and dogs can swim, even if they never saw water before in their life...

Thank you Poseidon.

checked

They purposely sunk their boat as a gambit to get taken back to europe.

get rekt

>on Sup Forums
>how the fuck can you just watch ppl drown?? :(

One can dream, Austria.

>how the fuck can you niggers just watch people drown and find enjoyment in it?
>watch people
I feel bad now. There were people on board as well?

severely underrated

I would feel worse watching any other mammal drown. In terms of ranking empathy I feel about as bad watching niggers drown as I would watching reptiles drown. The only way I could've enjoyed that more would be if they used their dying breaths to plead to mama Merkel. .

same vid uploaded by someone else claims it was an italian ship, not only that, literally the italy coast guard,
but the description seemed to be fake and made mostly for "Muh feelings"

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk

For fucks sake I swam over 1 mile in boy scouts to get a badge. 1 mile in water is long as fuck by the way.

At 15 we did survival floating using our pants. I made it 18 hours and won a $100 gift card. Scoutleader made it 19 hours to spite me. Said he could do it until he died of starvation.

I WAS 8 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

This is retarded. At least practice in the ocean for a day or two.

These fishermen just got a First Class ticket to Paradise for doing this.

Could we get some ships and pretend to be the coastguard. Then we could get this to happen everyday! Awesome!