Donald Trump is NOT a good businessman

Donald Trump is NOT a good businessman.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/US/paris-hilton-voted-donald-trump/2016/11/17/id/759536/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1573886/Paris-Hiltons-inheritance-goes-to-charity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fuckin leaf

>woman can sell her image for loadsamoney
>man has to do bureaucratic papershit for decades for loadsamoney

>5X the rate
>3X faster
kek

Why is Paris Hilton being a successful businesswoman a mark against Trump?

newsmax.com/US/paris-hilton-voted-donald-trump/2016/11/17/id/759536/

wtf do I love or hate paris hilton now?

>Richard Hilton is still alive
>inheritance

Friendly reminder that she cheated by fucking on camera it's like betting all your money on the roulette and say you're a great at business

das raycisss!

I guess that shows how little institutional sexism/patriarchy there is then.

>Paris Hilton left a trail of skyscrapers and other properties behind her, in addition to employing thousands

> Dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard

99% of people out there would not be able to turn a few million into multi billions. All these people saying, "Trumps not a good business man," how many billions are you worth to discredit his achievements?

> I'll wait

still thinking paris hilton is a dumb bilbo
kek
liberals those days

And Paris Hilton voted for trump

> Sucking dick on video to get famous a business model that should be followed and used as an example

She's a winner, a 10, and supports Trump, what's not to love?

No. This is how it goes:

A

>5 times the rate
>3 times faster
Something is afoot

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Paris networth of 100 million.
>Trump has networth of 12 billion which will grow even more post-presidency.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHShe literally makes her family burn money, the only reason she "increased" her net worth it's because her family sent her more money.

Trump also got inheritance

>Oh god, this chef served me a big piece of shit! This is disgusting!
>Oh wait, I am not a chef, I can't really judge.

>I started with $1 and gained 15, thus my money grew 15x faster than trump's money

in·her·it
inˈherət/
verb
verb: inherit; 3rd person present: inherits; past tense: inherited; past participle: inherited; gerund or present participle: inheriting

receive (money, property, or a title) as an heir at the death of the previous holder. "she inherited a fortune from her father"

You've fallen right into the trap, myfrienf

You can grow your wealth at 5 times the rate but accumulate wealth at a slower rate because of your expenses and such you fucking mongoloids.

Trump bought a NY skyscraper for $10m

FUGGING

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

Paris 2020

Would you?

Who's got better ass though?

Old tweet
Paris Hilton confirmed she voted Trump
That bitch must feel really dumb now

Friendly reminder Donald Trump is going to be President of the united states

Once I spent a dollar on a scratch off and won $20.

What is that like ~1900% in a couple minutes?

Yes and paris hilton will not inherit much

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1573886/Paris-Hiltons-inheritance-goes-to-charity.html

He is about to be the most powerful man in the world, I don't think that matters.

He literally blew the world up and beat everyone, there is no greater success story than what Trump just did.

He was laughed at by all the "educated" political figures of the world. He showed them all how wrong they were.

Tell me about all the things Paris Hilton built and all the business associates she's met and people she's employed.

by selling her body mind and souls to the judeans

I've managed to turn a $150k loan into a worthless degree and now I work as a (((barista))).

If I had a bigger loan I could have definitely out performed the Drumfph

t. liberal

And what was total amount?

how many jobs did she create?

more like these please?

This won't change the fact Donald Trump will still be President and Paris Hilton voted for Trump

>inherit zero dollars
>pick up a penny off the ground

congratulations you've grown your inherited wealth at an infinitely higher rate in an infinitely smaller amount of time than both donald trump and paris hilton

I saw her sex tape. Isn't she the ugliest cunt you've ever seen.

Paris voted from Trump

great minds think alike :^)

reminder trump dident have to take his cloths off.