Molecular anthropology found no evidence of significant Northern geneflow into the Italian peninsula over the last 1500...

>Molecular anthropology found no evidence of significant Northern geneflow into the Italian peninsula over the last 1500 years. On the other hand, the bulk of Italian ethnogenesis occurred prior to Germanic or non European invasions. Geneticists agree that no migrations other than the Greek settlement in Southern Italy and Sicily had any substantial biological impact on Italians.

>Close genetic similarity between Ashkenazim and Italians has been noted in genetic studies, [...] A 2010 study of Jewish genealogy found that with respect to non-Jewish European groups, the population most closely related to Ashkenazi Jews are modern-day Italians

Are the Italians the true Master Race? They are not related to other races except the Jews and they also sport the highest average IQ in Europe
>102
which confirms their relationship with Jews. They are also extremely successful people (outside of Italy) and Italian Universities are renowned to be extremely difficult to get a degree in, related to American and broadly Western ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=nCdNGdDrOUg
dw.com/en/birthrate-in-germany-highest-in-33-years/a-36058323
youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

italians arent even white

>University of Bologna
>Cold Fusion

Pinnacle of Italian Science in 21st century XD

>they also sport the highest average IQ in Europe
>102

what

Pretty sure that's lower than northern/germanic nations

Nope, google it. That defies common sense but it's true

It's from 2 Lynn & Vanhanen studies.

I'd let her date me

In case of toothpaste laziness:

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

who added shit shit "very high" etc BS?

Fucking IQ is based around the bell curve and 100 is "normal" and any deviation from that is worse or better.

Fuck this shitty liberals trying again to spin shit calling IQ 80 "moderate IQ"

Damn, best Korea is not just a meme.

100 isn't normal. It's the average, but it depends on what country. Let's that 100 is the average of Britain, a sort of "Greenwich intelligence". If no one can beat their 100, then they're the smartest. Whoever beats it (Italy or East Asia) is therefore "very high".

Then list the pinnacles of your mongols scientific production, please

Dunno man, 100 is not that average given the fact that enitre continents (Africa, SAmerica) are well below 100 and a billion Indians average on 81

I really doubt that girl is Italian

bait thread by jewish gook
>divide et impera
Yeah, not falling for this shit

>iq-research.info

what a great and reliable source

nokia

and memes

>100 isn't normal. It's the average,

you have 90 for a reason, average is a synonym for normal.

wow those guys from equatorial guinea

Fuckin A.

Light hair is common in Northern Italy. I think a non-travelling yank thinks the average Italian is a hairy guido because only guidos from the rural South emigrated to the US, not the light haired Italians.

I think you Italians should accept your Jewishness
>Monte paschi oldest banking conglomerate in the world

>not related to other races

You said nobody went INTO Italy since 500, but so what? Plenty went in and came out before that, and continued to leave afterwards. Most civilised Europeans will have some Roman ancestry by this point in time. We're all family.

Wait I have Sicilian heritage, does that mean I have Jewish in me?

fuck off troll

>Most civilised Europeans will have some Roman ancestry
then you must be thankful to be a Roman rapebaby, not only a Gothic and Arab one

>Wait I have Sicilian heritage,
What part?

t. messina-descended

I think it means Ashkenazis are more closely related to you rather than to the average leaf, if it even exists anymore

>This makes the leaf Jewer than anyone else

Nokia.

>Close genetic similarity between Ashkenazim and Italians has been noted in genetic studies, [...] A 2010 study of Jewish genealogy found that with respect to non-Jewish European groups, the population most closely related to Ashkenazi Jews are modern-day Italians
DELET THIS

I have no idea.

I'm not Jewish though.

Everyone on earth has a bit of that at some point in their ancestry. Some of us just have higher quality rapist ancestors than others. But romanisation was achieved by other means too, including direct colonisation by veterans, in the original meaning of the term - actual founding of coloniae. My romanitas is something I cherish, alongside my hispanidad. What the fuck are you, proxyboy?

WE WUZ ROMANZ

>equatorial guinea

Was wondering this as well, are they even able to maintain a pretense of civilization? I don't know shit about iq but isn't sub-70 iq the same as feral animals?

Also, Spain went from 99 to 98 in four years, I can't wait to see it reach true subsaharan level. People wanted multiculti and marxism, I hope they'll enjoy the post-apocalyptic idiocracy nightmare that is coming

Italians are the real whites

Of course we are.
Our flaws would sink any country into Africa-tier situations. We, instead, are still close to perfect.
If only our politics wouldn't have been stained by centrist shit in the last 60 years we'd be much better now, that's for sure too. But that doesn't change the fact that we're the trve masterrace

If Italians are so closely related to jews, why do italians look much better looking on average than ashkenazis and not suffer from the same health problems and genetic disorders?

Southern Italians are shitskins. It's a classical view in the West and in Russia(we kinda run the world). Wha does it mean? South dagos are shitskins

>mario draghi
>mario monti
>unicredit
>fininvest
>mediobank

accept it, you've never been the goy

Because a shitload of jews were assimilated after getting BTFO by the romans and married latins.
Canaanites were the first men to create civilization btw. If it wasn't for Islam promoting inbreeding, North Africa and Middle East would be superpowers filled with beautiful and smart men and women

Spurdo

An undeniable truth very well known in Italy, too. We tend to pretend southerners don't exist. We're happier that way

it is not that we exclusively are related to the jews. the original ethnical "jews" were a mediterranean population, just like etruscans and latins (the two main sources in italian genetic heritage) and also like the original iberians, the original greeks, anatolians and north africans. the difference is that the ashkernazi spent 2000 years interbreeding because of their god's chosen people bullshit, and as everyone knows generationally long-term interbreeding leads to the kind of problems you mentioned

>it depends on the country
You seem to be on the lower end of your country. If we are talking about the world, 100 ISN'T average. I explained how these scores are obtained but you are too stupid to follow.

Maternal grandparents were both jews who heavily profited by buying discount lands after WW2 (since the owners were mostly poor or dead) and built a lot of houses on it, then they sold them later.

I was baptized and have no jew nose btw. So i'm not a jew in any way

Look at history and the answer is self evident. Rome, Italian renaissance, Italian scientists, artists etc. They also have the best food. Fuck those dagos they win too much.

Girls in Russia call unkept and bed looking men "Niapolsky bomz"/"Hиaпoльcкий бoмж"/""Naples hobo"

Look at where her hair parts. You will see that there is some black at the roots.

Why do we say jews and not semetics?

We actually say the same thing here, not necessarily about Naples only, though. Naples is the shittiest place in the south but that doesn't mean the rest is okay

Apologize Vasily or i'm going to bring my sex trip money elsewhere and we both know how much your economy needs it

But Naples in Russia is a synonym to Western Jewish degeneracy with bad looks. So, it looks shirt and has a shirt message? - "Niapolsky bomz"

because jews tend to strongly identify with their religious identity, rather than with their ethnic one, I suppose. Also semite is a more "broad" term as it includes arabs too.

Italians are related to jews because the founders of the diaspora adopted italian wives. It's not because they're distant cousins.

"Glad" to see that foreginers recognize how shitty Naples is. Surely, it's not good publicity for Italy, but still I like to know that when I say I'm italian there's a deep difference depending on where I come from in Italy

At least Naples has better architecture than copy-paste commie blocks.

Top Kek

Ecuatorial Guinea is actually the second richest country in africa in terms of gdp per capita.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=nCdNGdDrOUg
Goes to show that iq is bullshit.

(you)

Jews were also massively assimilated in Rome and have been present in Italy since the Jewish-Roman wars. Jews and Italians practically developed together (and interbred) until Jews started to inhabit other parts of Europe during the middle ages.

I think there's more than what you said.

Milan is a landlocked, smog filled hellhole filled with africans,muslims, gay couples and everyone butchers italian language with that annoying northern gay lisp.
Northern cities are all more or less like that btw

Russians like the Northern Italy and know the difference. Commies tried to brainwash it wish """""Northern question""", but poeople are still racially minded

>second richest country in africa
thats like having the second least smelly pussy in a new orleans cathouse

Ssssshhhh brainlet, you can stay here but don't partake. This thread is for humans only.

But they have the lowest iq in africa according to , so there is no correlation betwen iq and actual intelligence.

They have the same colony formation strategy wherever they go. Like in ethiopia, for example, there's an initial founding period where they adopt local wives, and then keep breeding within their community forever.

Italy just happened to be their desired location because of its' wealth and status within the empire.

Isn't that because it's tiny as hell and foreigners basically run and exploit the country?

you're so cheap liar bro

Sorry you are dumber than Italians my friend. But what can you do? Life is life

Feels good to be an Italian master race

That's why my IQ is 145 I guess

Italians are one of the centers of European race and culture for the last 30k years and anyone who says otherwise should be gassed

>cheap liar
More like asshurt sex tourist from Veneto. He is enjoying the finest whores of east eu and yet he can't stop thinking about South Italy. Truly makes you ponder

>who is "zapadnie hachi"?
Fuck off cuck

You are replying to some dago on Erasmus. Whatever is not fair skinned is not liked in Russia. Sad!

Stupidest post this whole thread

Both of you and your campers should fuck off.
t. hotel owner

So angry, the game has been exposed, the players have been named

We and Austria are at 106.. so...

There are other small african countries with higher iq, and many other countries with lots of natural resources who don't actually gain that much after the foreigners exploit it. Also, it's not all foreigners, some africans are getting trained to work in these industries as well and aparently they try to diversify the economy and they already focused on infrastructure. That's pretty remarkable for a society that just got out of the stone age. There are many countries that don't profit that much from their natural resources, despite higher iq.

>zapadnie hachi
very uncommon combination of words
>Fuck off cuck
very common level of intelligence among cheap liars

>very uncommon combination of words
His 20€/h krocodil hooker is suggesting. Look bro next time you're coming to me in Bucharest, i'll show you how to get more bang for your buck

>"very uncommon"
t. I'm not from Moscow and I'm poor to travel: the post

>when just 0.009 Italian and 0.001 Askhenazi are enough to inhibit the 0.83 nigger low IQ predisposition

t.spend more time in Sup Forums than russia

Well, that's good for them then, I guess this iq thing is not very trustworthy then

>Lynn & Vanhanen

Reputable IQ studies put certain Germanic groups at 106.

Wtf I love my italian heritage now!

My god too much zen

feels good man

I can now enjoy a 82K/year salary doing tech internships, and I am not even 20 yet. Thank you Europe!

Cool picture

Mongols have among the highest iq and very low gdp/capita and mongoloid is used as insult for stupid people or with down syndrome.

Such is life.

I knew you would like it

It's comparable to european counties

пиздyй зa мкaд, cкyдo вылeзлo, быдлo

wtf is wrong with Germans

>wtf is wrong with Germans

dw.com/en/birthrate-in-germany-highest-in-33-years/a-36058323

Yeah white woman make me horny

>lose point
>mad
cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

>98

Reeeee fucking niggers

Italians really are the master race.

>Geneticists agree that no migrations other than the Greek settlement in Southern Italy and Sicily had any substantial biological impact on Italians
WE WUZ ACHAEANS N SHEEIT