Am I the only one who doesn't find Melania attractive at all

Without boatloads of makeup shes average at best. She also has this confused look on her face at all times, kind of just this absent minded look on her face that conveys this sense of not knowing what the fuck is going on.

You fellas think she's hot? I thought Trumps second wife was hot, but his first wife and Melania just seem average to me. Nigga could definitely do better, he could probably even get Ivanka if he tried.

she looks like a typical eastern euro whore who goes for rich men

Fellow homo here. She's so so.

No, it's not just you.

She's she epitome of Eastern European Mongoloid.

yes, you are the only one

she's not Ivanka or Natalia, but still qt

Exactly, she just looks like gold-digging Slav trash to me and Trump just fell for the meme.

I'd fuck the shit out of Melania. She's exotic looking and I bet her puss game is out of this world.

I don't like hot girls.She looks pretty cozy and qt here. Would cuddle yet know she would never cuddle with me.

Both ugly but damn man, get that tranny out of here

she looks a bit odd now, but when she was younger she looked a lot better.

I think she had a face pull that didn't work out so well.

Yes you are a faggot. She also spawned Barron, saviour of the white race

Barron is autistic. Kids going to be playing minecraft well into his 30's

Honestly I feel like I could have a real conversation with Melina while as Trump he'd be doing all the talking

Younger version looks a lot like my ex.

Drumpf knows what's good.

Come on. Is Michelle actually shooped here?

How is that not attractive?
You wouldn't fuck that?
You have to be gay.

I don't find her attractive (in the usual sense) either. Maybe a couple of years ago when she wasn't as plastic as she is now; I'd still bang her ofcourse.

Also she looks nothing like slovenian women. I don't know where the fuck Trump picked her up.

Hitler's autism is what conquered Europe.

He did not have autsim. Autistic people do not have the social capability that Hitler did.

Hitler had out of this world communication skills and you're gonna tell me he had autism? Fuck outta here nigga

We have better here. We did not send our best.

Dude she literally looks like some fucked up barbie doll with terrible plastic surgery. Of course I would fuck her I mean I wouldn't pass that up, but I'm just pointing out that she's not that hot

She's cool for being old.

I certainly don't thinks shes an unnatractive first lady. She is certainly better than Michelle Obama.

Don't pretend you wouldn't smash your FLOTUS Slav waifu like a paper plate of freshly toasted tendies you beta faggot.

She is from here so...

Women from these impoverished slav ghettos are weirdly beautiful though

I want to come fuck some of your women so bad. If I come over can you hook me up with a hot slav sister or cousin or something?

Please, bro

they don't grow on trees, but they do grow on roads.

Well, yeah, she's an OLD HAG

Once upon a time there was a priest. He died. And another one came to take his place. The new priest discovered that the old had poisoned the red wine so that he could have all the golden candlesticks from the altar of st. Mary the mighty. He wanted those candlesticks too, so he poisoned the little communion bread (=hostija). As he was eating beef soup on a sunday, he ate that bread by mistake. He died too. The village people decided to burn the church down as a great light shine upon them. And the voice said:"Giveth thy candlestick to thou!" And so they did.

She's just one Botox injection away from Russian Babushka Syndrome

DELET THIS

She looks like that peter guy from those youtube epic rap battle things

You are.

this is peculiar..... how does this happen?

rare Melania with her eyes somewhat open

>she looks nothing like slovenian women
I know right, now /pol thinks we're mongolians, reeeee

I agree, but she has a 10/10 voice

Like all women, they think they'll be beutiful forever.

So no maintenance is done.

>we did not send our best
You trying to pull a Mexico?

She's a vigin, you know.

you're right OP, Ivanka is way better

>am i the only one thats a faggot
probably not.

Bloody lies those two first pics are the same.

》brings inside hole, same on pics;
》three same size in 14 years;

What the fuck are you talking about? She looks hot as fuck in that image, even more so than usual.

Lack of outbreeding with shitier races