TRUMP BITCHES OUT MEDIA IN HOUR LONG FACE-TO-FACE MEETING

>President-elect Donald Trump exploded at media bigs in an off-the-record Trump Tower powow on Monday, sources told The Post.

>“It was like a f—ing firing squad,” said one source.

>“Trump started with Jeff Zucker and said I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed….

>“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

archive.is/IN8DY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IN8DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

based

BASED

ITT: Shit that never happened

i am completely erect

I'm Glad we memed him into power

Proof?

beautiful. Trump is exactly the guy to put the lying press in their place

>modern "journalists" are so pathetic they can't even write an article by themselves

Good.

holy shit, Trump is out of control
somebody needs to stop this madman

good, fuck em all

>“It was like a f—ing firing squad,” said one source.
This sounds like some made up bullshit or exaggerating what he actually said. He was probably just informing them that there is a new sheriff in town.

At least screencap the fucking article.

Like I give a fuck.

This fat orange faggot just signed his warrant.
It's all over for this douchebag now.

Just another example of how dangerous this man is
Trump should show our press more respect

i fucking love winning

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

BASED

Thinking it might be this.

Trump wants to play both sides of this coin. I can see it being true... but I also wouldn't put it past him for this to be a bit staged.

http: //nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

I have a feeling that trump is going to do everything he said he would.

Can't fucking wait senpai.

>crash and burn

i like ur pepe, m8

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

YOU'RE

please be true, please be true. please be true.

One man firing squad

>archives, how do they work!?

i hope we get a real firing squad for the media

trump is a cry baby bitch. Sup Forums loves this cry baby bitch because they don't get no bitches in real life so they depend on the alpha baby bitch to get their kicks. cry baby bitch orbiters, fuck off

(You)

YOU'RE

>link in OP

>archive.is/IN8DY

Pic is the actual article.

I really hope he invited Alex Jones, just so Alex could sit there with a shit eating grin the entire time.

how fucking autistic can you be, faggot

>It was like a f—ing firing squad

Wonder what he'll do in the future.

The press deserves no respect. They are profiteering disinfo agents, who shill their narrative for the highest bid. We the people deserve objective media, but thats difficult in capitalism.

THE FUCKING MADMAN

how to spot a faggot from plebbit

that gives me an incredible amount of satisfaction

to bad that we will never get to see it but I doubt that it is going to be the last time

Good. He owes the media nothing.

All this first amendment stuff - the press have a right to ASK QUESTIONS. They don't have a right to active assistance by the administration

Can't wait to see the filter merchant's reaction to this

>confronting your enemies is being a bitch

I'm guessing you ascribe to the enemies win if you kill them philosophy as well.

You had one job faggot

Life must suck these days for everyone not on the Trump train

>responding to CTR bots

I can't wait till he's in office

It's going to be biblical.

It would be funny if the source was a Trump insider spreading disinfo.

who here ready for four years of winning?

Good. FUCK the MEDIA.

Saying someone shouldn't do something brave because it's dangerous is a coward's way of thinking.

Trump is a gift. He's doing everything a president should. So many past presidents had zero balls. Trump's bravery is inspiring.

>Everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

J U S T
U
S
T

>Does he realise who he's messing with?
>Impeached within 3 months of taking office.

>signed his warrant.

Have you not been paying attention lately, Herschel?

HIRED!

You sound upset, friend. Is it due to the election? Are you upset about the outcome of the election?

Why? Why umad?

WAAA YOU GUISE WERE MEAN TO ME

The next four years are going to be hilarious.
This manbaby won't last six months.

KILL THEM ALL DONALD

They so fucking deserve it.
Also, it's all part of the game. Trump is again playing against media and execs in ultradimentional chess and winning.

>Zucker was born into a Jewish family[7][8] in Homestead, Florida, near Miami.[9] His father, Matthew, was a cardiologist, and his mother, Arline, was a school teacher.
another happy coincidence

Yeah the media will probably retaliate by writing negative articles and lying about him 24/7 on the MSM.

Do better in your life than responding to bots dude.

>t. journalism major

Enjoy your no job.

Don't you think all the invited networks wouldn't be the first one telling this?? they bash him one and a half years and now they shy away from impeaching him??

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

Holy fuck I got stiff reading this

This is what a LEADER LOOKS LIKE

Good

SO MUCH WINNING

You know what this is a set-up for, right? His own network.

TNN
TRUMP
NEWS
NETWORK

or

PATRIOT NEWS

You mean 8.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>The meeting was a total disaster.

sounds like a roaring success and met his goals

If only there was a law requiring fairness..
>In June 1987, Congress attempted to preempt the FCC decision and codify the Fairness Doctrine,[23] but the legislation was vetoed by President Ronald Reagan. Another attempt to revive the doctrine in 1991 was stopped when President George H.W. Bush threatened another veto.[24]

Trump... is... dangerous
We must prevent his coronation

Fuck that

They are racewar shill shits who tried their hardest to push Clinton and failed

>I'm Glad we memed him into power
Britfag user taking credit for Trump being electing President of America??
The only person who deserves that credit is Donald Trump who single handedly crushed the Republicans, the Media, and the Government who tried so dearly to bring him down... and also credit to the silent majority AMERICANS who voted him in. But congratulations on Brexit anyway.

>should show our press more respect

No.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

sure, kid

>t.shillcuck

YOU'RE

So they're suppressing it?

>one source says
name source or its fake news

Lots of strange surnames here.

Trump: "You're probably wondering why i gathered you here today. Wait here one moment, I left my notes in my office."
>leaves board room
>locks door
>in comes the gas

>Then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate -- which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.
Holy shit. Welcome to the next 4-8 years of your lives media.

I'd like to see video.

Some "nice" earthquakes eh you fucking pagan edgelords? Let's put a tiny pricked assnose in office and celebrate that

Maybe NYpost is full of shit or

Any video?

>Impeached within 3 months of taking office.
UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

if this is real

If america was more like the rest of the world these traitors would have been shot.
It's ironic how they worked for undoing the very thing that now keeps them alive and safe from punishment divine.

Thank you God Emperor. I needed this.

This