Out of all the guys in the world this average looking, skinny Jew is fucking Ivanka Trump

>out of all the guys in the world this average looking, skinny Jew is fucking Ivanka Trump

Somehow this guy got an absolute goddess of a wife. How does this make Sup Forums feel?

I mean he isn't that ugly. INB4 faggot.

Hes extremely rich and powerful and that's why the marriage happened

High profile marriages don't just happen out of "love." It's like the old days of Kings using their princesses to acquire more power

Looks Hwite to me.

Inb4 OP calls me a maplenigger, but at least I have dignity to be a rightwing instead of deeply offended SJW.

He's not bad looking desu. I'd still gas him tho.

like laughing. dudes a boss

Lol, he's only with her to secure a connection with the elite jews.

I guess that makes sense but Ivanka was definitely richer than him. Still, if we strictly base things on looks, I could fuck Ivanka if this guy is.

>implying he isn't cucked by Donald J. Trump

I said he's average. If he was ugly it would piss me off even more but him being an average lookin dude has to trigger some of you autists

I wish I have a billionaire daddy.

He's tall and ivanka is plastic. Nothing really extraordinary except the money behind both of them

You fools. Looks aren't that important to smart sexy women, they need a man with a great mind and an abundance of energy to partner up with.

Looking at both you know the other user was right: with upper class people it really is the attention to detail and availability of beauty OPs and upperclass environment that can turn even average looking people into good looking ones, and the good ones into godesses like Ivanka.

>I wish I have a billionaire daddy.
>have a billionaire daddy
>have daddy

ebonics

>Jew
>White

>average looking

hes objectively good looking, for a jew

>implying it isn't the other way around and he and Ivanka twirls daddy Donald around their fingers

>He is suprised Jews use nepotism to get ahead

>99
I trust Ivanka to be able to make her own choice.
Yes she truly is top tier sexxxahy !
MAGA

He's actually pretty handsome, no homo. What you think is ''average'' is the balanced proportions of his face which makes him attractive.

Did I mention he is rich as fuck, tall, and young? You can't get more attractive than that. Power is for women the same as appearance is for men when it comes to deciding what is attractive. He could get absolutely anyone. So it's him ''settling'' for Ivanka actually and not the other way around. Also he has proven his loyalty to Trump. Yes, he's a jew, but we shouldn't seriosuly underestimate Trump when it comes to these things. He knows that all the powerful people are jews. There must be some fact about Jared that convinced Trump that he will be his guy.