Languages

Which language are you trying to learn Sup Forums ? And which language do you wish to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=35a_1476943004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this isn't you dumb rapefugee

I already know the only useful one.

Mandarin in case the Chinese take over the world, Spanish in case whites become a minority.

Spanish, lots of nice countries speak it.

Learning Italian. Would like to learn German and Russian eventually, but those will be harder.

Please water our tree, even one perkele per day helps :'(

Currently learning Russian
Its stupid as fuck and ridiculously difficult. It makes me wonder if slavs are even european

salty kek

I know both English and Spanish. Always wanted to learn Russian and German.

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.

I speak spanish, french and english, and I want to learn german and chinese

I wanna learn Japanese and Afrikaans

>inb4 of course a swede wants to learn a language that has african in it x---DD

I wish to learn french and german. I'm 19 years old but for some reason I can't be arsed

at least jap is no need anymoar

Korean.

Which language should I learn? I've studied spanish for a couple years for school but don't know jack all. How do you actually retain language skills?

My native language is Czech and I also speak English and French. Wanna learn Spanish next and I also signed up for elementary Japanese next semester for the lulz.

magyar

>Afrikaans

You can already speak it. Just make a bunch of sounds like you are about to sneeze. Even saffers won't be able to tell the difference.

I don't know, but I really want to learn a language in 2017. I need your help Sup Forums.

What do I learn? Double digits decide.

Greek

My top picks for romance languages :
>Spanish
>French
My top picks for germanic :
German, Dutch

Slavic languages are useless shit and Chinese is too hard

Russian

Polish

Hebrew

Elvish

Swahili

Check em

Portuguese

mongolian

Latin

Arabic

All useless languages, fuck off shitposter

Klingon

Finland with its own fucking tree

i speak Mandarin, I guess just focus on learning more dialects? Any more time spent on a language (learning Russian, outside of a few phrases) seems like a waste. I fucking hate speaking to people.

Georgian

Trying
>japanese
>german

Wish
>arabic
>russian

Japanese

Mayan

roll for this

Irish

I agree do this

Romanian

Nice choice user

Danish

>Afrikaans
Just learn basic German and then say English words German-ly and you've basically got Afrikaans down.

Roll for this one

Hungarian so you can marry a qt hungy and ensure a future for white children

German and Italian/Spanish.

japanese
translate manga and become a weeb

Stick to English

learning Italian because my gf is a wop and it's a pretty fun language to speak

the dream is Japanese but yeah that will probably never happen

Move to Sweden and study the local language. You'll be fluent in Arabic in no time!

Do this one

russian

Norwegian

Uzbek

latin.
DEUS VULT

Fucking this

Middle English

C++

i'm learning italian right now, it's a really good base because it's so close to latin and also still spoken.

after italian, though, i think i might want to learn either dutch or bone up on my german

Hebrew

Vietnamese

Thank fuck

There it is.

We have a winner

OP you posted the bad image.

lulz

I think this is the best option

日本語

that tree is dumb the Slavic branch should be next to the Germanic branch not the Romance

Russian in case Putin takes over.

Here is the true asshole, rolling for this.

I want to learn mongolian so I can go over the wall and invade mexico.

Are you mentally retarded?

I want to learn mongolian so I can go over the great wall of Donald Trump and invade mexico.

This, it's the only real choice

All other languages are pretty useless at this point

Learning Arabic so I can know what these fags are saying.
liveleak.com/view?i=35a_1476943004

>bone up on my german

What's his name?

I hope you're baiting yank

I already know German. It's actually really easy.
Viel Erfolg, alter. Eines Tages wirste verstehen können, was ich hier tippe.

>tfw have passion for chinese for years but your favorite basket weaving forum has a seething hate erection for china
Feels bad man.

Russians managed to speak French in the 19th century, but can't speak English for shit. Romance languages are closer to Slavic.

Python

>""""""trying"""""""
Italian. My italian language books are only less than 100 chapters, but I can't seem to get arsed to work on it. I'm not very used to their accents either

Which language offers the most entertainment? I need something I can immediately use rather than allow to decay. Currently learning Japanese. It's so hard to understand basic shit lol. Kanji is a nightmare and many words I look up do not stick.

Thank you based Taiwan, I was looking for that image

Also tsai ming liang is one of the greatest living directors

>moonrune languages too complicated and their economies are bubbles, shit-tier people mostly

>Europe all speaks English and they are going down the tubes and will not exist soon, so sad into the trash

>Allahu Akhbar: no

>shit, guess it's Russian or Espanol

>At least Russians are sort of white

>ehhhhhhh, fine

basically any romance or germanic language is close enough to English so you can jump right in and start using it

All non-Germanic languages are primitive and barbaric. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Fuck

Russian, been doing it on duolingo everyday for 2 months.

It's hard senpai

>tsai ming liang
Any suggestions on where to start?

Hungarian Magyar orschak is best orschak

I am learn american, every day I eat burger and to shitposts im improving every day

>Europe all speaks English
You wish. Eastern Europe sucks at English, continental Catholics aren't much better.

Only Germanic language countries can manage to speak it.