Stop being Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats it to you?

Already did

B-but common filth

Stop telling people what to believe in.

I'm a true anti-Semite which means not being a Christian.

The Semitic desert religions of the middle east are a scourge on Western Civilization.

Fuck off Varg.

I will never understand neopaganism.

Deus Vult

I hope you burn in hell

"No"

Fuck non pagan religions, burn Your local Church and mosque

that was literally made up by a jewish professor

DELET THIS

yeah I know christians are cancer, but please stop making these threads. Thanks in advance.

>Europe reached its peak under the Roman church
>Sup Forums wants to go back to eating mushrooms in the cold German forests

My ancestors converted on their own and then defended their lands against pagans who were coming for their cummies.

Stop being Kafir.

>my ancestors abandoned thousands of years of tradition, culture and language because... christ is cool I guess?
t. christian propagandist

Pagans are just butthurt their site 4**o* is gone.

are you implying romans did anything other than fearing and getting raped by germans? they might have wasted some soldiers on a few tribes. thats about it

Well, I'm not going to argue with a Swede. I don't think your people are worth spending time on, so do what you want.

no reason to think europeans wouldn't advance without xristianity.

ironic when this is coming from a literal nigger. you are worth about three fifths of a swede

Stop being edgy, OP.

Also, Varg was/still is a faggot.

No

German tribesmen were still fucking their cousins when the Romans showed up.

oh its this thread again

>implying Christianity didn't build most of Europe

stop burning churches

Already did

WE

t. roman propagandist

these naked 50iq cousin, mother, daughter raping "barbarians" destroyed the roman empire lol.

europeans did that.

see

>Scandinavian culture founded on niggerey
>Calls others niggers

When the Romans showed up, Jesus was literally a kid.

>American education

Varg seems like a great guy, but he is literally autistic, WE WUZ tier Nordicist. He hides under the pan-European identity because Norway's culture is absolute shit. That's why he moved to France, a superior culture. Scandinavians had/did nothing noteworthy before being civilized and Christianized. Literal snowniggers.

Everything he says conveniently comes with no source. He pushes for shit Norse paganism, meanwhile superior Greco-Roman pantheon exists and we have more knowledge about Greco-Roman pantheon. He also says that people didn't actually believe in their pagan religions, fucking retard. He believes the Dark Ages meme.

But just let him live on in la-la land.

this

Yes better restore Scandinavian culture, right? Steal from someone else, rape women, kill everyone keep stealing...

Funny how you can describe Vikings the same way as you describe Africans.

Please stop having this stupid fucking thread everyday

varg what a fag pagans were degen as fuck

Sweden is a reason to believe so, though.
>odd how you didn't write it as oristianity

>Stop being Christian.

You fucking assholes are trying to cause splits within the right itself now.

>Alright guys, we are slowly winning the cultural war!

>What we need to do to maintain our momentum is slowly break up our own united front by turning ourselves into warring tribes!

>Divided and bickering, we will be far stronger than in our current state!

FUCK.

OFF.

Stop burning in Hell for eternity.

>The Bible Way to Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Stop spamming Varg

>trying to look hard while wearing a bad Conan cosplay outfit

Fuck this cringe lord "Muh vikings" faggot. Abandoning Christianity because this loser thinks worshipping a tree and being the niggers of Europe will "save" the white race is retarded. "HAVE WHITE BABIES" doesn't this nigger live off of a combination of welfare and money from his family. Yeah great plan buddy, just have a population explosion without the economic or political means to support it. I'm sure after the crippling debt kills the last working white man, and the family he was breaking his back to support goes homeless, we will all look back upon him as a true visionary.

And they were still doing it when the Church got there.

This is /leftypol/ shilling trying to d&c the board. It's a big problem over at 8 chan.

Another pic

>the amerifat uses arson moralist of stabbing
>it's not very effective

except that half of sweet England got fucked facedown in the mud by Danish invaders

Only Monotheism is more practical, promotes good morals, and united Europe on the religious side of things.