Why do americucks like this faggot?

>one of the founders of this neoliberal world order hellhole we live in today
>the man behind the americas ridiculous military spending
>Gave amnesty to 3 million illegals turning California blue
>Supported islamic fundamentalists

Every man has his flaws.

The Republicans wanted to be like the Democrats and have a shitty modern president to fellate. It was either Nixon, Ford or this guy.

Americucks are liberals and don't like him. That said, he's a good dude and say what you will about him, but democrats and republicans both suck his dick on a regular basis. He's the one that showed up in Berlin and was like "Mr Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL." At the sound of his smooth yet commanding voice the wall began to crumble, uniting east and west
germany.

Also "Bed time for Bonzo" is a fun flick everyone can enjoy.

Reagan is almost only flaws
Nixon wasen't that bad

Soviet was doomed to crumble around that time anyways.
Just because he made a memorable speech dosen't make him a good president

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my big mechanical dick!

AMERICA! FUCK YEA!

He actually negotiated with the Soviet Union, his only failing in that area was being so attached to SDI that he couldn't give it up in return for Gorbachev agreeing to what amounted to near disarmament.

It may have been doomed to crumble but its death throes could have been much more damaging if he and Bush Sr didn't make some rather unpopular decisions to soften the crash.

Yeah keep sucking that dead globalist puppets dick

I don't suck his dick. That's what Nancy was for. I just live in the world that trickled down from his greatness.

Because, Mohammed, he was the last president that inspired nearly the entire population to love their country, the importance of which you'll never be capable of understanding.

I just noticed OP is swedish. I think he's busy sitting down to pee somewhere.

>that pic
>having to live on a boat because the Muslims took over your land

Only Americans who are dumbass rednecks or just stupid in general thing Reagan was a good president, all he had going for him was charisma and good looks from being a Californian actor. He was easily the worst president since Wilson and maybe even just as bad, if not worse than Bush Jr

>Reaganfags will defend this

/k/ here.

>Mulford Act
>Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986
>Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act
>Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

Fuck Ronald Reagan.

>Obama 35%

>Source: Name the department with no link or reference to anything

lol ok

>obviously never lived through the Reagan administration

>35%
>lol 16 trillion isn't really that much

>one of the founders of this neoliberal world order hellhole we live in today
Off by about 150 years, but okay.

>the man behind the americas ridiculous military spending
again, your timeline is off

>Gave amnesty to 3 million illegals turning California blue
What is US Congress?

>Supported islamic fundamentalists
What is USSR?

>Just because he made a memorable speech dosen't make him a good president
The fact that he realized the elements of the memorable speech did.

I'm pretty sure most American Sup Forumsacks don't like him, but we've had far worse presidents

B-BU-BUT HE DEFEATED COMMUNISM BRUH

True, they are products our modern education system.

Always this, and the same always needs to be posted three times daily, at least, in the absence of threads which continually attempt to detract from presidents who actually deserve it.

>Why do americucks like this faggot?
He made it "cool" to embrace patriotism again. That said, he was a shit president and the prototype cuckservative.

>thinks Marijuana is the most dangerous drug in society
Trashed.

>patriotism is not cool, by implication of the quotation marks
>side by side with the typical Reagan disrespect and cuckservative slam
mixed messages or simple leftist trying out language of the alt-right? You decide.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

Its easy for naive young British fags and American fags to make jokes and memes and shit about this now.

But its true. It was not at all inevitable that the USSR would fold. Reagan the Cowboy scared the shit out of them. He outspent them to death and psyched them out with star wars.

Fuck you for not appreciating the security he gave you.

I don't. Reaganomics/Randian Philosophy fucked us.

>neoliberal
>high spending
Choose one

for all his flaws, he was a good guy

>2 years into the presidency Obama had already increased debt 35%
>Cherrypicking data this hard to make democrats look bad

bullshit.

>It was not at all inevitable that the USSR would fold
Ah, but if you SAY this was so, this by definition indicts Reagan. For what kind of a fool is one to try to tip over an already falling domino?

And absolves the Soviet Union's communist leaders at the same time. Because after all, it can't be their fault if the USSR imploded. It was simply a natural phenomenon. But we don't mind doing that if it can be seen by more that Reagan was the bad guy in all this.

>Reagan governed as an ideologue according to his speeches, not as one whose own party was not in power to enact the brand of government Reagan spoke for or institute for people a new relationship with government power
How were we fucked again by his misrule?

The worst one:

>destroyed bretton woods agreements

He was a cunt for opening a whole new world of speculation for his (((friends))).

Sweden. Stop it.
Reagan top tier Sup Forums god

A truly great man.

> not at all inevitable that the USSR would fold
> not at all inevitable
> not inevitable

Your response is arguing the opposite - that they could blame him for something already happening, when it was stated that it was not already happening to the extent where interference made no difference.

I.e. His interference may have been critical to the fall, not merely "a fool [trying] to tip over an already falling domino".

> What is reading comprehension?

The gipper is probably rolling over in his grave with his parties presidential nominee conspiring with the Russian mafia and ex-kgb to win the election

>Your response is arguing the opposite
Sure, but only because I was sarcastically changing perspectives for the purpose of elucidating the agenda behind such a talking point as
>Reagan did not materially affect the fall of the Soviet Union
sarcastically given by this poster .

>what is sarcasm

To be clear, the fall of the Soviet Union was Reagan's single greatest motivating cause, and single greatest policy achievement. Those who often want Reagan seen in his time as a fool or not impactful to events are themselves communists (or their more benign ideological allies), or lazily passing on the opinions of communists (same).

Not an argument, roach

>Obama increased the debt that much in only two years
>NOW Obama has increased the debt more than Bush-Clinton-Bush combined and is racing up to Reagan
>Obama has left the country in such a shit state that his debt increase per year is higher than any other president ever, both in raw amount and in percentage increase
>Trump has to clean up this mess and everything Obama has put in place will be attributed to Trump next year

It'll be a miracle if Trump can unfuck all the wasteful spending.