Man lights himself on fire to protest presidential election results

The Akron Fire Department says that a 69-year-old man set himself on fire Saturday after yelling about the election results in a local coffee shop.
The department says the man, who was dressed in a U.S. Marine Corps uniform, walked into Angel Falls Coffee on South Highland Ave. yelling about the recent protests over the election results.
He then left the coffee shop, grabbed a can of gasoline from his car and set himself on fire. A witness in a nearby business ran out and extinguished the flames.

cleveland19.com/story/33759785/man-sets-self-on-fire-akron-coffee-shop

I hope you fuckers are happy with yourselves. You drove this poor veteran over the edge with your "meme president"

Other urls found in this thread:

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/akron-canton-news/man-sets-himself-on-fire-in-akron-after-ranting-about-post-election-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vets turned hippies are the worst.

maybe if obama had sorted the mental healthcare problem out he'd have already been ok

rly makes you think about how little obama cared about veteran mental health

Cool. One less democrat.

I hope this is a new trend. Let's try and convince niggers to copy this guy, they're not exactly hard to trick.

wtf i hate coffee now

This IS how the Arab spring started. I don't think this guy had his banana cart taken from him though after he had a PhD or something and couldn't fond a job.

Hes feeling the bern

Gee, politics sure are a hot topic for some people.

>who was dressed in a U.S. Marine Corps uniform
That's a very interesting distinction they've made. They could have just said he was an ex-marine or a veteran, but those chose to word it that way.

Could it be- now stick with me here- this man actually ISN'T a veteran?

k(ch)ek

Try harder next time Carlos.

cheers

Quads confirm!

And nothing of value was lost that day.

He is going to feel so silly when Trump turns out to be a really good President

top fucking kek

How could Obama have prevented this.

hey there

>"yelling about the recent protests over the election results."

maybe he did this to protest the disrespectful and violent Commie protestors

>We're all held accountable for someone who is mentally ill that disagreed with us.

How old are you?

Another one bites the dust

>IDIOT PUTS HIMSELF ON FIRE

makes sense

>BECAUSE OF TRUMP ELECTION

wowowowwww this guy's a fucking faggot trying to be like the buddhist monk but failing miserably.

Niggers have been setting them selves on fire on vine for no reason for a while now

Top bantz.

Is self immolation the most redpilled way to go?

We've managed to meme the Jews into self immolation. Praise Kek.

We are not responsible for the actions of others, he had issues, that much is clear.

goku_transforms_into_ssj.jpg

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetos that you stain on your shirts every day.

You can hear Darwin calling

>Stolen Valor

such a waste of gasoline

Need moar like this. Easy to clean up too.

that shit starts movements in places like the middle east and asia.

The west is not the middle east or asia where communities are more closely knit and have a more common identity.

The West is a complete circus act that's an unending 24/7 carnival of capitalist attractions; setting yourself on fire garners maybe a C+ at most in terms of attention whoring and change making

Make America India Again

Did he feel the Bern?

No just the Cheetos-powder

>ID is myEx
>Goes on a rant and I can't get past the first sentence
Sounds about right.

CHEERS MATE

that and the ice/salt challange always kill me.

It's not our fault people have swallowed the lies that've made them believe Trump is Hitler.

We've literally done nothing wrong. These protesters are just fucking idiots.

>world cracking in half
>dindu nuffin

>trash removing itself

No noo please don't!

so a libtard right?

This

DD214 please or GTFO.

that

mental health you retard leaf fucker

Dumb people doing dumb shit because they believe dumb things isn't the world cracking in half.

It's just a little bit of extra sadness.

that shit is old. What they really need to do is get an entire crowd of these protesters to light themselves on fire.
That'll show'em.

>"capitalist"
>namefag

IP RANGE BAN CANAKEKS

they might as well burn themselves

Local ABC claims he was a Nam vet.

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/akron-canton-news/man-sets-himself-on-fire-in-akron-after-ranting-about-post-election-protests

More like Obamadidn'tcare

>literally a Bernvictim

Came here to post this

Our old friend Volgin's back

FEEL THE BERN!!

This should become a trend.

Very nice

>majority of counties support remain
>popular vote wants to leave

Heh

>The man was taken to an area hospital where he is being treated in the burn unit. His condition is unknown at this time.

not so fast

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Please Kek make the trump protesting faggots set themselves on fire.... pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseee

What an idiot

Or we can just tell them it'll get on WURL STAHR and they'll line up around the block to self-immolate

ayy

once it's dead, it's nothing.
it was something, now it's bug food and fertilizer.

I can't into fun, but the digits deserve a check.

>hes literally a flaming homo
>""""marine""""

really activates my almonds senpai

Good, this pleases me.
Is there any footage for me to enjoy?

that may have worked in Tunisia but this isn't Tunisia

had to be praised checked and pic related.

thanks senpai

3 responses in and Sup Forums has already beat Democrats the fuck out. Love you guys.

aaaaand again.

Boo!

GAI :DDDD Benis
HURRDURRRR LEAF LEAF FAG ZOMfG

Fuck my ass my autistic ass fuck me Daddy hurrrrrrrrrrr never had sex

That's what you sound like

>implying that donald trump caused this veteran to go crazy after fighting in a war he shouldn't have fought in
>implying donald trump made this man self-immolate
>implying implications

KEK! Trips of truth

SHADILAY! HE IS WITH US!

Kek is a benevolent god

Zing!

if you set your self on fire your enemies win

What a dumbass.

>subhuman torch

So no video of this happening?

>A witness in a nearby business ran out and extinguished the flames.

Cool. But is there a source that goes into more detail about what set him off?

>yelling about the recent protests over the election results

Doesn't sound like he was doing about the election results to me.

wew
>have this

Witnessed