twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/796394920051441664
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120
youtube.com/watch?v=xuHE7pwOvOc
youtu.be/p48updMMi-8?list=PLKc10Zomc982NbyGmr2fH9vzIU8zlVaFi
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=6L1jQ-VV9Fs
blabbermouth.net/news/jello-biafra-on-donald-trump-victory-how-can-people-be-so-fking-stupid/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musician
soundcloud.com/kresten_xavier/dinosaur-bones
heebmagazine.com/chosen-music-an-interview-with-ariel-pink/11209/2
youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo
youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Björn Rosenström.

Redpilled, not batshit crazy.

NOT this band, that's for sure.

Learned it the hard way.

Peewee Herman?

He red pills people on a daily basis. he's not crazy

Neil Young

John Lydon is redpilled as fuck. People think he's just some bumbling fool who says naughty words on television for reactions, but that's a pure act and he plays it really well (think the same way as Marilyn Manson). I even seen someone on Jewtube comment on a video of his the other day and they (accidentally) proved the exact point he was trying to disprove. I'll paraphrase it

>"Johnny Rotten is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. You'll find him in [name of pub] and he'll be happy to chat with you, he'll even let you buy him a drink. Never mind the millions he has in the bank"

Regardless who you are, if you make millions (actually make them, not win them in a game of chance) and are still relevant 40 odd years in the future after making your name in a band that lasted about 6 weeks then you are, by no definition, an idiot.

Jello Biafra totally OD'd on the redpill too, I think he's reaching blackpill status desu. In fairness though most of the punk scene are redpilled because the majority either didn't go to school or left early. Not that that's something to be proud of, but it certainly stops the (((state approved education))) from reaching you and it makes you rely on the one thing that absolutely destroys any liberal, leftist or (((educated))) argument and that thing is common sense.

Neil Young is as bluepilled as they come.

>This is war -- huh --wow!

nah his redpilled crosseyed brother

Bruce Dickinson was in favor of Brexit

As was Roger Daltry & Phil Collins

I don't even like metal, but Dave Mustaine is actually redpilled.

'What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?
I talk to him everyday.
What do you mean, "I don't support your system"?
I go to court when I have to
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do.
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
If there's a new way,
I'll be the first in line.
But it better work this time.
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
Just not your kind.'

john maus was on MDE: World Peace. Something vaguely autistic about him. He has a phd in philosophy and made 2 great albums of music but has been quiet since.

>literally my next gf

& Morrissey veers pretty right on certain topics

Pogo is pretty redpilled, he shits on liberals all the time in his streams. Plus he made this youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

>nico

how?

>john maus
>mentioned on Sup Forums

what the heck?

Wasn't she a Nazi?

sesh

He's a marxist who literally wrote a song titled "Rights for Gays"

goat
youtube.com/watch?v=VCCpVl06mC0

Man I don't know what pill he's taking but it's so far beyond the red.

ey memelords, anyone know where I can watch that One Punch man trump version?

reject popular trend's and idea. followed her own creative path that glorified her german heritage. Also, found this on her wikipedia.

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23] However, Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.[24]

Bones is also friends with the MDE lads I believe

instagram.com/p/BMmtL8qgHVF/?taken-by=nickrochefort&hl=en

And there's a Swedish artist called Anna Von Hauswolff, I don't think she's right wing, the leftist just attacked her because of her Burzum t-shirt. But her father did a painting using stolen ashes from the Majdanek concentration camp.

What the fuck is MDE and why is it a sign of red-pilling?

if you close the door, id never have to see the day again

Metal boy, playing rhyme in metal band... I tell you what, our way is THE RED PILL
youtube.com/watch?v=4jpf-eC-Xl
youtube.com/watch?v=wW1w6ny--SI
Are you gonna live FOREVER?! Get a long hair and party! Smash cunts you don't like. Be whatever you'd like to be

deadghostthatglows

no lol

It takes an actual, diagnosed sperg to write some shit like this. Reads like some MHLW blog

MillionDollarExtreme
youtube.com/watch?v=974F3ELhBtQ

HEY FAGS, THIS SHOULD BE POL'S ANTHEM

youtube.com/watch?v=bDv4Ukyjbic

A comedy trio, they've just had a series on adult swim called MDE: World Peace, now all the liberals are calling them alt-right

Not sure if you know Sam Hyde
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/with_replies

Here's something Charls posted instagram.com/p/BNDHdNsjo4d/?taken-by=charlscarroll

youtube.com/watch?v=1YnjuZTwO7U

The guy who wrote that is 38 years old. Think about that.

Lmao what a bunch of fucking cucks

leftist sap music is shit and I always knew it

Was that written by a middle schooler?

Time to dust of my Nico and velvet underground album i guess

But lou reed was bluepilled as one gets if i remember correctly

Its sam hydes avant garde """""comedy""""" show. Pretty good half the time, a little to Tim and ericish for my taste now that i don't smoke weed

Pls believe me

Lydon is definitely a clever bloke, but you can't deny the importance Malcolm McLaren played in promoting the band and made sure they gained their notoriety and popularity

The only right answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jpf-eC-Xlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=me_n5uhjQvU

delicious

This man.

>write shitty mopey gay music for fuckbois
>are complete faggots

0.00% surprised by this

where my michiganiacs at?

No Saga?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

youtu.be/QEktyu7t8ZE

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/796394920051441664

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796499232865669120

etc.

Sup Forums will never be as redpilled as AJJ
youtube.com/watch?v=xuHE7pwOvOc

>fucking trannies
>disregarded females
>released an album of amplifier noise just to piss people off
>hated media and fucked around with them constantly

He was pretty red pilled. He pissed off liberals as much as he did conservatives.

Jello's not red-pilled is he? All the marxists love him and DK

>fucking trannies
>redpilled
I have no idea where you came from but fuck off

He is, but holy fuck it depresses me how shit they became after Mellon Collie

That album is a fucking masterpiece, he should've just fucking stopped after it.

youtu.be/p48updMMi-8?list=PLKc10Zomc982NbyGmr2fH9vzIU8zlVaFi

>fucking trannies
>redpilled

are you trying to take me on a ruse cruise right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

>wagner
>musician

he was a composer you cretin.

Wagner is such a fucking loser pleb desu.
Only true patricians listen to kanye

As a musician myself, I can't think of any musicians I like with a political bias that that shows up in their song writing. There are a lot of them that do this that actually suck.

Le king of whinney bluepills everywhere
My sides

>he does not do drugs
>he does not go on mainstream media outlets
>his shows are often to relatively small crowds
>although his name and face is googleable he rather remain anonymous and wears a mask when making shows.

I am amazed nobody posted this modern legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=6L1jQ-VV9Fs
2 liberals getting redpilled.

Normally i would have shit all over Kayne but after the last few days he has earned a pass indefinitely

John Fahey was an instrumental guitarist who first started playing in California during the hippie era of the 60s. He, however, refused to use drugs and considered his guitar music and academic pursuit calling back to classical methods of composing.

He didn't have many friends throughout his life, because other guitarists wouldn't hang out with him since he wouldn't toke up. He recorded many of his early albums on simple recorders place in a room with him and a guitar. He has a unique and formative style of playing that has since gained recognition in some circles. He wrote a book about himself, How Bluegrass Music Destroyed My Life, that offers a humble and literary context to his work.

>hating on the babaev

Sure he was
They were anti everything
Do you think Holiday in Cambodia was about how great communism was?
California Uber Alles was about how much jerry brown and people like him suck.
The christian necons were the guys in charge so they got most of the hate
If he was that redpilled in the early 80s, he knows who is really in charge by now

Holy shit, amazed to see someone post John Fahey here. I've been obsessed with him the past couple of months.

this is the right answer

blabbermouth.net/news/jello-biafra-on-donald-trump-victory-how-can-people-be-so-fking-stupid/

Fuckin purple pill neither blue nor red but its own version of reality in which Kanyes creator and king god emperor n shit.

>tfw spotted tobacco moving through the crowd and got his autograph

I love Mellon Collie, but i cut out all the filler songs (you know which ones) and replaced them with better songs from the AeroPlane box
Basically all the songs from the Tonite, Tonite and Zero singles are on it because they are all amazing songs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musician

"Anyone who composes, conducts, or performs music may also be referred to as a musician."

Fuck off retard.

I thought that was some creepy pale monster woman.

>implying supporting Trump is a prerequisite of the red pill.

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Layne Staley wasn't redpilled, he attacked Nazi supporter on one of his concerts

Meant for:

This

being a drunken slob who rants about minorities is not red pilled.

I write, play and produce music that's pretty Sup Forums and /x/ oriented
soundcloud.com/kresten_xavier/dinosaur-bones

one of the most redpilled ever

ARIEL PINK
Seriously, no one else speaking out in today's industry comes close.

heebmagazine.com/chosen-music-an-interview-with-ariel-pink/11209/2
>You know what, I am whatever everybody thinks I am. And Jews . . . Jews just like to be called Jewish. That’s all that they care about. They’re fucking stupid. The ones that are like, not in Israel, they’re just so stupid. They’re all like, beefed up with national pride and all that kind of stuff. It’s just bullshit. I’m totally against all that. I think you’re a man of the world. Worldly. We’re all from the same DNA strand, you know. It’s like potatoes are our brothers. So, so, so silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k

who?

the best part of kanye revealing his redpill is beta losers wearing his overpriced shoes debating if they should throw them out or not.