What can you say about a girl that shares a picture like this on Instagram Sup Forums?

What can you say about a girl that shares a picture like this on Instagram Sup Forums?

Tell me your verdict

that she's fucking trash

that she's having more fun that your pathetic monkey self in your shit smelling favela Joao

depends how they got there in the first place.

at first I think she's completely fucked in the head. Then I remember all girls are like this

attention issues, some sort of unhealthy complex, probably issues with parents and family

sharing this sort of thing is not normal behavior, and the people who encourage it are disgusting

I dont really give a fuck.

/thread

Sluzza

ohh wait nvm I see now, its just a kinky ass bitch, I'd fuck her

That woman must have zero self respect.

>two posts in and we already have a horned up whiteknight

Hot but also human trash

haha yeah, kink is the coolest (me as I slid a bbc dildo into your anus)

I like it when girls do that to me. My ex used to scratch me so hard I'd bleed and I fucking loved it.

She obviously did it to herself for fucking attention if she wants attention that bad I'd give some to her pussy and asshole that's about it

>Tell me your verdict
She tried to scratch her back but obviously overdid it, probably allergic reaction.Happens
She also likes Marvin Gaye. Solid girl, would date/10 and scratch her back as much as she likes

never trust a woman that falls asleep on a hammock she will be a bad mother

That are no real scratches. Looks like attention whoring

hue br

that's my line of thought too. as much as i understand the most normal girls being into rough sex, sharing it with thousands of people seems clinically insane to me.

i don't know if she did this to herself but seems like she has a boyfriend so probably not. still craving too much attention though.

what a fucking beta to want to play submissive/dominated roles.

how can you tell they aren't real scratches?

It certainly depends on the person, but I get those kind of marks really easily, it doesn't even need to hurt, just scratching, strongly, but slowly enough that it doesn't hurt.

I'm so confused. Did she have sex with a cat?

>What can you say about a girl that shares a picture like this on Instagram Sup Forums?

"Does her gf even lift"

PRAISE KEK

kek be DO u?

She is sexually frustrated. As any woman, whose life was damaged by feminism.

Basura

She has something wrong with her. I hate myself too, but I dont rake my nails on my back then whorw myself on instagram.

fat bitch detected

This makes no sense.
Why would she have scratches on her back?
Is her boyfriend scratching her when they're fucking?
Lmao

your idea of fun is letting someone beat on you. beta faggot confirmed.

Don't stick your dick in crazy

do it NOW

is she a lesbo ? no men would ever scratche a woman's back when fucking

Attention-seeking and likely loose.

Her name is Toby

Could be a BDSM freak.

When did the Nazgul get their own spin-off show?

She has serious issues, but i'd still fuck her.
pick unrelated