Le alt-right is leddit tier

>Le alt-right is leddit tier

"Heil Trump, (exaggeratedly louder) Heil our people, Heil victory!" - Richard Spencer at NPI Conference

>a third of crowd does the nazi salute

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

How much did the kikes pay him to do that?
This spells the end of the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/367688-rt-sputnik-russia-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=SqXUjz2H4Ks
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This spells the end of the alt-right.

Good. Fuck that meme.

>All this cringe

It's Libertarianism all over again.

thank you for concern trolling

This unbelievable faggot no doubt thinks he's a modern Hitler and yet he can't muster up an iota of charisma if it would save his life.

this guy is a fucking idiot. why the fuck would you let people do that at your conference if you want to be taken seriously.

His word choice of "Hail/heil" was egging it on.

Maybe because it's time to stop conforming to liberal norms?

The western right has been doing just that for the past fifty years, and it has gotten to the brink of collapse which was only averted by Trump.

Good it's a plight to nationalism the true idea we should be embracing. We should be accepting of other cultures as long as the assimilate into American culture. We shouldn't allow mass immigration that threatens American culture or the American economy. We should put American needs above the needs of any other country. We should be a strong and united people. There's plenty of based Hispanics that love America, have strong culture, religious but don't force that culture on anyone. Nationalism will rise again

no, we just need to denounce men like this, then the liberals will stop calling us racist and listen to our platform

fuck off kike

rt.com/uk/367688-rt-sputnik-russia-report/

... Right.

>he's scared of being called racist
into the oven you go

Quality thread (((user)))

>le current year
>expecting liberals to be rational

When has that ever worked out well?

Sup Forums is honestly just fucking pathetic. We won the election, the Left has created a vacuum in its destruction, and in this moment, our time to shine, the home-ridden degenerates just shit all over a guy who's willing to risk his real name and identity for the movement.

Y'all going nowhere fast

>"With this one weird trick we'll get normal people to turn to Nazi LARPing and Hitler worship"

STOP

really dude? we're going to jump straight to Neo-Nazism? you know there is a middle ground? You have to admit that Nazism is a poisonous term now. White nationalism is possible without LARPing as a fucking Nazi. Have you see modern Neo-Nazis? They are pathetic.

who?

what is Spencer doing? I couldn't even bear to watch more than 2 seconds.

I am in favor of white-only nations, but it's easy to accomplish that without making everyone cringe.

Your average alt-righter.

The alt-right is a liberal meme.

We are formless, we are invincible. Our goals may differ but our means are the same: destroying the liberal establishment and make room for a new, free society.

Are NPI/AmRen and Richard Spencer/Jared Taylor truly controlled opposition?

I had to cancel my plane ticket for NPI last minute and now I'm seeing all of this anti-NPI shit everywhere.

Any legitimate proof..?

>plenty of based hispanics

How are you different from fucking jeb bush or marco rubio again? Don't tell me you're actually buying into Trump's presidential language he's forced to use.

Have you forgotten everything we have redpilled you with? All the crime statistics, the low IQs of latinos, their propensity to rape white women, and our certain demographic displacement before the end of this half-century? Wake the fuck up retard.

H E L I C O P T E R R I D E

Well memed.

Don't be an idiot. The only reason why anyone (who's not French) knows of the FN is because Marine Le Pen purged most of the retards who resemble Spencer's crowds in order to sanitize its image. They go through every effort to conform to liberal, democratic norms, which is why they're no longer some fringe group of fuck-ups.

>a third of crowd does the nazi salute
Hardly a third

He just shit all over Jared Taylor with associating his name with that.

dont confuse Sup Forums with the normie r/thedonald influx that hasnt learned anything about reality

We're doing the classic lobsters in the pot routine where anyone that has the courage to stand up gets dragged down by people too cowardly to emulate them.

This. Cringed hard. The Alt Right is finished

This is the cringiest bullshit ever. Jesus Christ famalam, come on.

He actually said "cucks" in his speech

>the one guy with a press pass on

>"The Alt Right is finished"
>says incrementally suppressed man for the 14th time this year

I listen to cf and at times find myself trying to regurgitate his world view and cleanse myself, but then Spencer goes and does this and I find my faith reaffirmed

I respect Spencer but this is still a cringe fest.

The fire rises

You forgot the part where he walked back into the camera view, threw his fist up and screamed "PEPEEEEE"

> american
> nazi

This is just the worst thing in the Alt-Right.

The Nazis were about ethnic Germans having a homeland, they didn't want any dominion over Scandinavia, Italy, France, Baklans et cetera.

America is a whore who has not relationship to nationalism or the Nazis.

An American larping as a Nazi is the same as a Maori wearing a swastika.

Absolutely tarded.

P.S.
Even Saul Alinsky discouraged leftists radicals from making everyone cringe. He wanted to get the middle class on their side, not alienate normal Americans with slurs like "motherfucker", "racist" and "pig."

not heil hitlering is norm-norms, not just "liberal norms" asshole.

But...you already know that, you're just saying that shit because there is always a (((you))) false-flagging and inciting normal people with legit concerns into becoming nazi caricatures.

Good, Sup Forums is not the Alt-Right, Sup Forums is a bunch of shitposting anons who sometimes have similar views and largely supported Trump for various reasons. Sup Forums is the alt-right as much as old Sup Forums were radical left hackers on steroids who blew up vans for giggles.

I agree 100% with most of the altright ideals that Spencer talks about... but this was honestly cringeworthy.

I cant associate myself with this anymore

Jesus these nazi larpers have no idea how cringy this shit is

Picture related. Why are Whites letting homosexuals represent us? Jews
weren't bad enough, now we need this guy? Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqXUjz2H4Ks
Alt Right in a Nutshell {Cringefest}

Link very much related. It would be better to have no representation than
to have what we have.

I purpose a different solution. Regain individual liberty for the family unit. A
win here, is a win everywhere. Whites in America just cannot get there shit
together. With the CIA, FBI, Cointelpro, JTTF, Fusion centers, leftist infiltration
you couldn't get a group of White people together to sell a snickers without
being infiltrated and having all your goals shifted or turned around on you. The aim
of a cohesive White National party for America under 1 banner I do not believe is
possible.

How we do this is we:
End property tax. We enable whites to keep the fruits of our labor.
End Home Modification permits. If a White father wants to build a home on his property for his
White children who aren't economically viable anymore thanks to unlimited Affirmative action
immigration that should be his choice. If he wants to build a White community, he should have that
right also, to advance and safeguard the Whites around him.
And lastly we should End the states requirement for mandatory Schooling enrollment. We can teach
our children with the power of the internet and a guiding hand rather then throwing them to the
wolves of common core white privilege MTV race mixing indoctrination.

OKAY THIS CONFIRMS IT.

ALT-RIGHT IS A PLANT ESTABLISHMENT.

Who is he? What do you mean? Shat all over Jared Taylor's name, the guy who doesn't name the Jew because his sponsors will get upset? Boo fucking hoo, our civilization hangs in the balance and you're worried about some guy's potential, momentary salary being cut. Fuck you weak piece of shit.

They need to go back.

Good thing the alt right isn't confined to leddit and this strange version of (((pol))) and is autonomous enough to ignore this garbage

Thanks for correcting the record

The alt right doesn't exist

Spencer's a cool guy and all but I think the altright needs like a really good demagogue to give these kinds of speeches.

If Spencer really did this, then it proves that he really is a clumsy, obvious COINTELPRO rat fuck.

We're still going to fight for white-only nations and to remove jews from power. That's the essence of "alt-right", which is just a name. Retards within our group aren't going to stop us.

Pretty much this, it's annoying now.

This richard spencer guy has always seemed like a phony and now he's getting a doc made about him.

At the end of the video, there is a guy talking to one of the people that did the salute and sort of demonstrated. I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) started the salute.

Except there's nothing inherently nazi in the roman salute, or the term "hail".

Yeah, that's what made the FN popular, not the armies of shitskins invading France and killing hundreds of people.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I thought this was pretty badass and will speak to a lot of people out there.

Why would anyone go to a conference full of FBI agents?

Jared's a big boy, and he understands that his non-mentioning of the Jewish Question is not appreciated by many in this movement. If it bothers him too much, he'll just not attend next year's conference, etc. No enemies to the right.

This guy is such a fucking idiot

Does Soros actually plant people like this to gather idiots around them, in order to create boogeymen to marginalize his opposition? It seems a bit too organized to be more than tinfoil

But this guy is unimaginably retarded; I don't know what to believe

The idea of a white ethno-state is impossible and unrealistic. We can have strict immigration and have it not effect our culture or heritage. I'm for protecting American Nationalism. Strict immigration would ensure the future of the white race and culture. Any racial nationalism won't work, economic and political nationalism can work. Marco and jeb are establishment fags who wouldn't take the required steps to ensure the survival of white heritage. We need to create programs to get more diversity into the media and end the Jewish monopoly. America first for trade, strong military and strong industry should be what defines Nationalism

>this strange version of (((pol)))

It seems to be a newfag ignorance mixed with the worst paranoia of the chon's /new/ where everyone that dares to be publicly redpilled and suggest some kind of organization is "COINTELPRO".

You have no idea what you're talking about paddie. Apart from the hand motions, nothing Spencer said in his speech is antithetical to true American values. America has always been a racist, pro-white country.

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Our image was destroyed by cultural marxists just like Europe.

Literally can't even?

Richard Spencer's wife is named Nina Byzantina. He's not a homo.

>cringy autist redditors following a shitty reddit meme
I don't see the problem desu.

>right wing people are stinky morons
More at 11

Some people go too far from all sides.

Love this one, courtesy of your local SJWs.

>Any racial nationalism won't work

It works everywhere else in the world. There's no reason it can't work for whites as well.

So who the fuck is this toolbag? He's supposed to be the leader of the alt-right? How come I've never fucking heard of him before? Maybe I should contact the media and tell them I'm the fucking leader of the alt-right.

What if the platform is being a race realist
That's the point

>The idea of a white ethno-state is impossible and unrealistic
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>we won the election
>we

No. Not you, Richard. Us. We won the election. You just leeched off the movement because you're just like all the other media whores.

>muh power vaccuum

Please, I can't take this "intellectual" LARPing from people who don't know shit about securing power, or maintaining it.

Finnish women aren't that ugly

daily reminder this guy is married to some steppe whore who is the main English language translator of anti-white Russian ""intellectual""" Alexandr Dugin.

She even said she doesn't consider herself white.

Like a typical 'white nationalist' this guy is a race mixing hypocrite.

Any top leaders of large organizations about bound to have a high IQ.

Man, fuck the Alt-Right of the Jared and Sprencer flavour, these niggers would take a shit over the U.S constitution just to satisfy the Chubby for Hitler. Day of the rope for these niggers as well.

>the Atlantic has 25k subscribers
pathetic

it was obvious from watching his press conference a few months back that he was bought

>alt right leader
>a femboy neo nazi faggot

Being a cringe inducing faggot on national TV while torpedoing a nascent movie that had a little promise is not redpilled.

I wish Orban had executed this faggot now.

Men are allowed to race mix. Women are not.

If Richard Spencer or david duke really cared about making the country more amenable to their vision then they wouldn't grand stand like this and give everyone all the ammo they need to reject every single non racial component of the ideology.

How is this guy not an FBI plant?

no.

>The idea of a white ethno-state is impossible and unrealistic
Yeah, with that fucking attitude

What's really fucked up is (((they're))) saying he's somehow connected to Bannon because he once mentioned him in an article about the alt-right.

It's not a Heil Hitler unless they actually said Heil Hitler while doing it, it's called a roman salute.

Also interesting that for someone claiming I'm inciting people to become nazi caricatures, your only argument is calling me a Jew.

But we are racist

He's really spilling his spaghetti here

Haven't you learned anything? You need to be subversive morons

so stupid...

I agree with this. He is not our Caesar. But he is a clean face that can represent the movement well.

In order to preserve our white heritage, we will have to do something about the LEGAL latino population before the end of this century. There is no other way around this. Legal immigration is worse than illegal in the long run.

Everything else you say is well and good, but those are only the first tasks we need to undertake in order to even have a country to defend. But it doesn't stop after 4 years of Trump. This is an endless battle, and we might as well have an ideal in mind (the ethnostate) since we are going to be fighting anyway.

the media made him the "leader" for this exact reason

These guys are completely embarrassing and don't help us.

We should completely disavow Spenser and the 'Alt-Right'

If we actually want to secure the existence of our people, foolish LARPers like this who don't think strategically or longterm don't help us.

>You have no idea what you're talking about paddie. Apart from the hand motions, nothing Spencer said in his speech is antithetical to true American values. America has always been a racist, pro-white country.

The Nazis weren't racist for the sake of being racist. They were in a war with Communist Jews immediately after WWI throughout the period leading to WWII.

The Nazis hated America, anyone who idealizes themselves as a NAZI should be ANTI-AMERICAN.

If you want to be a Nazi, leave America at least, or openly hate it.

AMERICA is an inequality of NATIONALISM

I have my problems with Spencer but the idea that he's marrying a Russian closely aligned with the worldwide leader of the Alt-right seems absurd. Dugin is based as fuck and has contributed heavily to the right-ward shift in European and global politics in the last 15 years.

It is strategy he is trolling them and quiet sucessfully. The move was calculated at gaining publicty by shocking and at giving Trump more Space to manouvere in. Like the dailystomer, anglin mentioned this several times, if his views are concernt it dosen't matter what they really are and likley the aren't that extrem like he presents them, but the goal is to grow and let others on the right (to his left) look more mainstream and moderate.

I always thought something was off about this faggot.

He's been around without really contributing something new to the cause.

Just another oportunist jumping on a movement like a parasite.

Now I think he's a sellout/controlled oposition a la David Duke.

Sad.

"Except there's nothing inherently nazi in the roman salute"

yeah because most of the population know that. the fact is that when most people see you doing that salute they automatically think of the Holocaust. so just stop doing it. at this point it's just autistic.

tila is definitely fucking our lord kek

I don't care if the average Joe racemixes, that's not the issue.

The problem is these so-called pro-white intellectuals who disparage racemixing but then personally engage in it.

Because if people don't recognize the necessary racial component of nationalism then the white race is fucked and Trump has only slightly delayed the inevitable.