Someone on Sup Forums said that John Oliver was accused of sexual misconduct with a minor shortly before heading to the...

Someone on Sup Forums said that John Oliver was accused of sexual misconduct with a minor shortly before heading to the US. I cant find anything on Google or Bing but off course i wouldn't, google only profuces articles about him accusing others of sexual misconduct. Does anyone in the UK remember something about this?

bumping

Bump

I don't have a link, but yes it was actually kind of a big deal back in the day.

no idea if this is true, but ill bump until someone tells OP to fuck off or provides results

Bump

bump

What was the show he used to be on? Using that on google might bring up search results

> implying this faggot was known by people before the Daily Show

bump.

Speaking as a psychotherapist of nearly 13 years who specializes in handling sex criminals, this man has the face of a pedophile.

I have 3 PhD's as well. Definately a pedo. You can tell by how he is.

idk but this might be of some import

the daily show

John oliver will basically get deported for it.

I've honestly never heard of this guy until he became somewhat relevant?? to some shit happening around the election.

Sorry lads

he lets us americans know what year it is (its the current one).

What was the tv show he was on when the accusation came out?

that's pretty neat

He's a 'Fish out of Water' comedy piece.

I have 11 PhD's. I agree on pedo.

Where is that from? It's interesting

I have 3 phds and one big bump

Well? We need something to work off of

never heard of him until that shit show. stupid Americans giving platform to idiots