BOOM: Leading Atheist Intellectual Sam Harris Endorses Electoral College Battle

Dec. 19 Drumpf cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah bro. Spooky stuff.

>"""Atheist""" """"""Intellectual"""""

its actually meant to stop someone like Hillary from getting into office

I'm an atheist who hates mudslimes but this guy is cucked beyond belief. Sad.

That is OUR meme you faggot.

KEK made it so.

>Atheist Intellectual

This.

>Dec. 19 Drumpf cucks.
It's like you're addicted to incorrect predictions. Weren't the primaries and the general election enough for you?

lmao Sam Harris is such a butthurt faggot. I've never seen such a dumb "smart" person in my life.

Most of his argumentation on nearly every topic is like that of a child.

>Atheist
>Intellectual

Pick one

No, Sam, it did exactly what it was meant to do. The right person won.

Harris is a total joke.

>atheist intellectual

>Jewish atheist vegan faggot lectures americans on what their founding fathers envisioned for america

>Atheist Intellectual
Those Mexican Intellectuals better watch out

>Sam "I want to cause the next Civil War" Harris

Okay.

kek what utter bullshit

The electoral college was designed to prevent people from becoming president via mob rule AKA the cities holding more power than most rural states combined, similar to how we have equal representation in the senate for each states.

Fine
>Mexican Intellectuals
Happy now?

its over for trump, he is such a moron like all white males he has no idea!

>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
Seriously tho this dude has been so bootyblasted

>The founding fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave-owning bigots!
>The founding fathers were geniuses who created the electoral college to stop people like Trump!

The Trump train is powered by transcendent meme sorcery
It cannot be stopped by any physical object, least of all a fedora

Modernity killed religion & gave its role of providing fixed answers to science, which now scams people by giving them false certainty. The "unapologetic" or militant atheists of today are the same exact type who would be persecuting non-believers back in the day of god fearing men. They don't question anything, they refer to science as some answer when it's not, it's a method of questioning things.

>fixed answers to science
This is not how science works.

MUH EVOLUTION
MUH SKY DADDY LOL :DD
MUH TEA CUP ARGUMENT
MUH SCIENCE
MUH LITERAL BIBLICAL INTERPRETATIONS WHICH ARE SUPPOSED NOT BE TAKEN LITERAL
MUH ANTI CHOICE CHRISTIANS
MUH REPUBLICAN

Have you converted yourself to a cyborg yet?

The founders were racist bigots. Who cares what they thought?

>Leading Atheist Intellectual
>Atheist
Trying to give us a bad name now are we? He's a fucking jew and you know it, mr.Schekelberg.

>Being this ass blasted that Jesus isn't real
One day you will grow up. Until then nice quads

>Atheist Intellectuals

Jesus is real there has been actual historic evidence

>muh demagogue
isn't free collegue and other stuff from Clinton more demagogue?

Satan works in my[spoiler]terious[/spoiler] ways

Roman sources don't count.

This week Obama was speaking and bitching about how small states get two Senators. He said this after bitching about popular vote.

He wants to destroy the Republic.

Clearly it wasn't made to stop men like trump or it would have.

DUDE METAPHOR LMAO
no faggot the Bible is meant to be taken literally. If you actually bothered reading the Bible you would know what specific verses say so. METAPHOR LMAO is such a retarded cop out

I think you missed my point, try telling that to "atheist intellectuals".

Has he lost his fucking mind?

>3th thread in 20 minutes
>the CTR chickens are running loss without the head
cry harder faggot
two weeks in and every single one of these threads keeps me smiling

I got you. The second part of your post was a refutation of that idea. I just wanted to pop in and say science is not written in stone.
Why not? What other sources would you prefer during the era of the Roman Empire?

No there isn't you fucking idiot

>"Atheist"

Who cares what this faggot thinks.

Hillary already conceded. What don't people get about this.

This

ATHIESTS BTFO

Quads have never been truer

Nice.

>Satan and Kek both agreeing
>Atheist Intellectuals

>Ass has been massively impacted

Jesus Christ confirmed of King of Kings. Trump confirmed for his Vicar of Christ.

A fucking leaf.

GODDAMN DEMOCRACY HATING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEE

He's really making an ass out of himself, acting like a petulant child over this, but he's not alone in that

It was meant to keep two or three states from controlling everything that happens on the federal level for the other forty plus. This is almost as retarded as using the dear hunting scenario as a reason to restrict the second amendment.

Sorry, Mr Harris, but you don't believe in Free Will.

Trump WILL be president

BOOM: Leading Genociding Intellectual Samuel elHaid Endorses Donald Trump

How can democrats even c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶ survive

The electoral College was never used for its original purpose because of partisanship and the formation of political parties.

It does protect the rural areas though!

Doesn't know the Electoral College was designed to prevent rule by the majority.

"The founders" wouldn't all have been exactly jumping for joy at the thought of holding a national popular vote for President either.

Yes.

Don't forget we're wizards too.

They are the worst type of Christcucks. The ones that don't even know their own religion.

Growing up in a Christian home, and being forced to go to Bible study has proven very useful in destroying Christians in debates.

It's almost like if he was some sort of democrat that didn't want republican control.....hmmmm

it means a brain without a soul, or something to that effect I'm guessing.

Allegory has been part of Biblical interpretation since before Jerome.

Biblical literalism arose in the 1850s. It's younger than Nietzsche.

Growing up going to church in Assbackwards Baptist Shithole is not knowing the Religion

Even Captain America is on this boat.

>Atheist Intellectual

It's really unfortunate to see Sam go down this path. I largely attribute my understanding or religious argumentation and my atheism to him and other great thinkers like Hitchens and Dawkins.

I know people will give me shit for being le fedora Xdddd but I understand why people feel endangered by atheism and absolute secular thought.

I wish more atheists were truly redpilled out of this hard progressivism. I don't understand how a man can value objectivity so much yet buy the Trump is a nazi meme the left shits out.

The progressive left are far worse than the worst, most ignorant religious fundamentalists. I have met proponents of american theocracy that are less dangerous than the hard left Marxists who actively seek the destruction of white people, conservatives, and anyone else who doesn't tow the poisonous regressive line.

That's my two cents.

Small arboreal theropods evolved into birds, not giant terrestrial ones

He is retarded the electoral college was made to make sure the country as a whole would have a say in who is leader. The country has spoken and these people need to get over it. They flooded major cities with illegal aliens expecting them to get a monopoly on power in the country. Yet it did not work because the founding fathers were actually smarter then they are. Fuck them they are Anti-Americans who need to be tried for treason.

He's literally one of the confirmed smartest people in the US, but oh let's ignore him. Lol never change drumpfkins

That's not what it was for. They feared the masses dictating to the minority;big states vs small states.

>Baptist shit tier
>Eastern Orthodox, Catholicism God tier
>everything else okay tier

Except it's the other way around.
If anything it was meant to catch candidates like Hillary or whoever the DNC throws at us. It keeps them from establishing a monopoly on the country

They used every trick in the book, owned every news outlet and still couldn't get their girl in office. Now look at the Democrats.. they want to destroy the electoral college so their rule is absolute

Uh... I know the left has been freaking out about the Trump election, imagining zombie klansmen roaming the streets lynching everyone who isn't a straight white male or whatever, but....

If for some reason Trump isn't made President, don't be surprised if the left starts seeing actual violence. And not just violent protest, but actual targeted killing of leftist politicians and leftist advocates. It would be a civil war.

Faggot Jew, the president is meant to represent the states & people not just the people. Similar to the Congress (Connecticut compromise).

People need to get over this popular vote bullshit, it will never change. There will never be an amendment that 66℅ of the states vote for that creates a direct democracy. Instead the elitist Dems need to start focusing on the needs of the "flyovers" again. They win elections.

That being said, the system works and this election proves it. The coasts cannot rule America.

Bible liberalism has been around since the canonization of the bible
What are you even talking about?

>we're totally gonna do it guys
>republicans are lining up left right and center to trump

yeah, keep dreaming

>Original purpose
Bitch that shit got thrown out the window during the 1796 election. Nobody has done shit about it for DECADES. Literally nobody gave a rats ass about the winner take all electoral votes because its been that way for well over 100 years (closer to 150 actually). The democrats have benefitted off of the college for years and only found it problematic now? Fuck off

But I digress, lets have you lecture about a country you dont live in, nevermind set foot in

He's completely right. And the EC will do the right thing. The American people voted and made their choice clear. They wanted Hillary, not Lord Cheeto.

>Sam Harris

More like ((((((((( ATHEIST )))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8

Every time a candidate has won the popular vote but lost the EC it's been a Republican winning the EC.
Democrats have literally never benefited from it.

/Thread

>Athiest
>Intellectual

You can pick exactly one

You're forgetting that kennedy won the popular vote by such a thin margin that there was suspected voter fraud

Because being smart in one area doesn't really mean you're smart in every area.

Harris may be a brilliant Neuroscientist, just like Ben Carson's a Brilliant Neurosurgeon, but that doesn't stop him from believing the Earth is 6,000 years old or the pyramids were grain silos.

Ben Shapiro should debate (((Harris))) about the Electoral College.

Christ, no one gives a shit about your le intellectual fatass self, fuck off back to /r/athiesm and /r/Sup Forums, please never come back